Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Possible To Lose 9kg In 2days? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Possible To Lose 9kg In 2days? (539 Views)

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / How I Naturally Cured My Apollo Eyes/ Bacterial Conjunctivitis In 2days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible To Lose 9kg In 2days? by CDCEO001: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
I Was Sick For 2Days And Last Time I Checked I Weighing 79/80Kg.
Yesterday Was The Worse, Did Not Eat Anything And Could Not Get Up From Bed And I Was All Alone At Home. I Was Having Cold, Headache, Catarrh. When I Stand Is Like I Am Going Pass Out Even When I Want To Pee. Sometimes Is Like I Wasn't There, At Some Point I Was Actually Crying And Making Noise Like Someone With On His Throat.
When I Looked In The Mirrow Today, I Could Tell That A Lot Has Gone Out Of My Body. I Quickly Climbed On The Scale And I Weighed 70Kg.
This Happened To Me Before In 2014, Not In Nigeria Though.....I Thought It Was Something To Do With Weather Change As I Usually Have Allergy During Winter.

I Think That 9Kg Is Too Much For Just 2 Days.
Re: Possible To Lose 9kg In 2days? by delishpot: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
You need to re hydrate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Possible To Lose 9kg In 2days? by CDCEO001: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
delishpot:
You need to re hydrate yourself.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Possible To Lose 9kg In 2days? by LegalBaby(f): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2017
So basically losing 9 kg in a week is neither possible (logically), nor advisable. You can lose max 4kg in a week and that too will be very hard and not advisable. You can lose upto 2.5 to 3 kg (mostly water weight) by cutting your calories intake to 800 calories and doing very intense workouts.

(1) (Reply)

Medics Get In Here And Have Your Say / Buy Digital Bathroom Scale From Micostarmall / 10 Health Benefits Of Walnuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.