Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us (26875 Views)

Nollywood Has Done It Again! See The Latest Movie Poster / Most controversial female hair styles that nollywood has ever seen (photos) / Nollywood Has Failed Me — Steph-nora Okere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by SUXXI(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
watched a nigerian movie where they used naruto soundtrack. the thing just pain me as them use the soundtrack anyhow for the movie.It also ended in confession and the bad guys dying in the end.
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Shentz:
looool

See girls of those days. See as them sweet come fine.
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by lollytk(f): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
@yoruba movies, especially odunlade adekola movies blood splashes out of gun when shot and the person falls or dies holding his or her chest without blood stains grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by ucsquare(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
bad village relative always dying after confessing their evil deeds....still waiting for this one to happen in my village
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by val4sure(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Where lalasticlala take dig out this 2009 thread?
abeg if news don finish jux copy and paste from Linda blog abeg.
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by 2scorehigh(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm...

2009 thread making it to the Front page in 2018!

That's like after 9 good years!!!

In that case, there's still hope for us.

One day, I know that Seun and co. are going to put my story on the front page.

It's only just a matter of time...
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by meobizy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
This thread is outdated. Most of the complaints were fixed a long time ago.
Why is this on the front page again? It's a funny read but that's all.

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by NoChill: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
I think we have a lot to learn from this thread, after nine years it finally made fp. This shows that we should never give up on anything we are doing in life one day we will make it
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
When I saw some of the names there had to check the date the thread was made ,2009 ,na wah o undecided.
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by Jessica57(f): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
No. 21.... is sooo common enhhhhh
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by nextstep(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
#30. To God Be the Glory....

Everything on this list is on point. It was so back in 2009, it is still true today grin grin grin
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by Mryacks: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
7 and 21.... grin
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by MissJoy29(f): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
The one I don't understand is how young ladies can afford to stay in big houses. That's how they ALWAYS potray them. Is it that easy in this country for a young girl ( girls because some of them are really young) to own duplexes or pay rent on them?

Also, every sexual intercourse scene must be shot under the covers. You just see two people struggling to cover themselves under a blanket as if that's how it's done in real life.

Again, how come whenever you think of dancing, you just press the remote control and music filters out. So remote controls are now music players that have songs installed in them.
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Going to Lagos as poor boy and after 6 months come back with hammer

Yahoo plus
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by joxxy01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
at a time nollywood almost made me think my mother was a witch.
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by kayone6237(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Every poor old-woman is a witch
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by Rick9(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
If u travel to Lagos, u must be rich after few months
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by BlackPantherCri: 3:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Ebonyeyes:

You are so right. Even if we see the microphone near the head of the actors, they still roll the tape and dont even bother to edit it out in the editing room grin grin grin

I agree im guilty, if I dont see any faces I know, I will not watch the movie grin

You forgot to add:

Starting: Odunlade Adekola
Written by: Odulade
Screen play: Odunlade
Music by:Odunlade
Welfare: Mrs Odunlade
Costume: Mrs Odunlade
Produced by: Odunlade and one random fellow
Executive producer: Odunlade
Director: Odunlade

The most annoying part is that they will show credits of every irrelevant person before the movie starts including : generator man, location driver, gaffer (what the hell is gaffer?!), Location cook, make up by, location manager.
Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by HallaDaTruth: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jforce123:

In Yoruba movie, medical doctor will grieve with the bereaved and will even advise patient's family to seek traditional solution. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by emperorzillion: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Jessica57:
No. 21.... is sooo common enhhhhh
Would u like to go into Nollywood one day? Ur face looks marketable for a lead role in movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Acts In Professor Johnbull Episode (Video) / Bbtitans Juicy Jay & Jenni O Intense Moment! / 12 Year Old Nigerian, Zuriel Oduwole Is Youngest Film Maker In The World (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.