Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag (949 Views)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by Venusman(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
The Yoruba Demon is one of the Trending things in 2016. If you are not the social media type then you missed so much of the Yoruba demon’s swag. However, the swag went viral beyond the internet thing. It was also featured in virtually all the musical video in the same year. What impressed me most about the trend is that the Demons never deny the allegations from of their rivals who accused them: from their infidelity in marriage and many more.

Yoruba** Demon: As Adjective does not really imply that the Demons must be from the Tribe but they do share some similarities. And contrary to popular opinion, anyone can be a Yoruba Demon: Yoruba (adj), as used here, does not refer to the tribe. The Term ‘Yoruba’ describes a heartless, cheating, lying person, usually male.

Although they almost become Issue for the ladies, they can’t do without them. In spite of the lies, cheating and being heartless, their Swag kills them all for the Ladies. The Ladies never stop complaining of the Demons and still can’t leave them alone. Thumb up for the Yoruba Demons, you really made 2016 worth it.

Check their Swag in the pictures below:

Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by seunny4lif(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
How other tribes are looking at Yoruba guys

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by Chanchit: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm also a proud member of the Yoruba demon clan.

2 Likes

Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by Nutase: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by talktonase(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
With all the lies and deceit women cant help but to fall for such.They naturally have itchy ears grin
Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by Deathslater: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
inferiority complex. Smh
Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chanchit:
I'm also a proud member of the Yoruba demon clan.

them Wannabez. undecided

These issue is already getting pretty clichè. Overflogged piece of Garbage.

Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by Chanchit: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

them Wannabez. undecided

These issue is already getting pretty clichè. Overflogged piece of Garbage.

ignored.

I'm not joining issues with you at this early stage of the year. its too early

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by marshalcarter: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag by jaymichael(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
I am proudly 100% Yoruba but I don't have the "demon" attribute. I exude class not swag and I am also altriustic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Give A fvck? / How Will U Feel When Ur Gf Keep Shouting Another Guys Name When U Are Sexing Her / Mark Zuckerberg Reveals The 5 Strategies That Helped Facebook Grow Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.