Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude (900 Views)

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quote me anywhere.
Nigerian girls are the hungriest set of female species on earth. You haven't even counted your loss for the money spent on them during the Christmas and new year celebration and one idiot is already planning for February 14 valentine day.
Na wao

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol.. Sorry man..

While your complaining about the little change.

Someone did this..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017

Your Mom's Nigerian. Your daughters are Nigerians, Our future female Generations would be Nigerians. grin

don't Fücking Generalise! Pfft!

Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:
Lol.. Sorry man..

While your complaining about the little change.

Someone did this..
So I should fry stone?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
The lady above always mentioning people's parents on threads, i do not know if you are actually learned as you claim or it's just sheer stupidity mixing with cowardice, i don't know....

As for the op, stop Rigmarolling with prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by Greatzeus(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Quote me anywhere.
Nigerian girls are the hungriest set of female species on earth. You haven't even counted your loss for the money spent on them during the Christmas and new year celebration and one idiot is already planning for February 14 valentine day.
Na wao
Your statement is highly fallacious, because of its high degree of generalization.
Op you have to meet and date all Nigerian girls who are of or above relationship age for you to be right.
Now what are the odds of that happening
Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by marshalcarter: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
wish i even had a g.f
Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
marshalcarter:
wish i even had a g.f

I have like six not counting those in the friendzone.
Wish I could loan you one only then will you know that having a girlfriend is overrated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by marshalcarter: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I have like six not counting those in the friendzone.
Wish I could loan you one only then will you know that having a girlfriend is overrated
abi?? change the 2016... we dey 2017
Re: Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude by Bluezy13(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Well,

(1) (Reply)

The Brag...'''(exclusively Bae) / Ladies & Gentlemen What Are Your Takes On This? / How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.