Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) (1626 Views)

Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by chimalisco19(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
On a cool evening on my way back from football training (I'm a future footballer cool) I meet my formal secondary school teacher male) (I dey carry first back then) we greeted each other and he asked me to come and visit him since I'm exhausted I told him that'd be another day, he insisted that I follow him to see where he's living so I followed him to his place on reaching there he opened his protector after entering he locked it (I was like why?) and we proceed to his room, then after a warmed welcome I told him that I'm going and we gonna see some other time that moment he started confessing his love for me, I was shocked! I tried to get him back to his sense but he attempts to hug me wow I zoomed outta that room and threatened to fight him and he saw how serious I was he opened the protector and asked me to wait and take transport money, I ignored him and went home, all night I asked my self many questions (1) do I look like a homo? (2) do my behaviour resemble of a homo (1)what makes him thing I'm a homo) and many More ....
Make I rest my case here
But what do you think his motive is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by Laveda(f): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Advise? For what exactly?!
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by DaddySLY(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Go and learn how to lie.... properly...
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Well I Think You Have Been Leading Him On And You Have All The Traits Of A Gay To Make Him Think You Are One
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by vicstar(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
™°
• advise to be a siissy or not? undecided •°•
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by chimalisco19(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
Well I Think You Have Been Leading Him On And You Have All The Traits Of A Gay To Make Him Think You Are One
Traits like what and what?
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by chimalisco19(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
vicstar:
™°
• advise to be a siissy or not? undecided •°•
Fvck you, grin you've got nothing to say
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by chimalisco19(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Laveda:
Advise? For what exactly?!
maybe not advice! But don't you have a say?
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
op

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by smartanthony5: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
u are lucky
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ewwwww
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by chimalisco19(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
smartanthony5:
u are lucky
Guy lucky no be small ooo
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by vicstar(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
chimalisco19:

Fvck you, grin you've got nothing to say

™°
• u've said it all, I pray u ain't start having twisted ideas. undecided •°•
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by IamLEGEND1: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
dey lie softly.....biko.
if you truly were as brilliant as you said you were, you'll realise that the word 'gay' is an adjective and hence cannot be preceded by the article 'a' without the addition of a noun directly after said word.

it's like saying "The boy is a tall". or " The girl is a fat".
I've seen this nonsense one too many times now & it's becoming irritating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by brandydaniells(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
errrrr Op wachu want us to say to you undecided
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by smartanthony5: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
chimalisco19:
Guy lucky no be small ooo
abi
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by brandydaniells(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
dey lie softly.....biko.
if you truly were as brilliant as you said you were, you'll realise that the word 'gay' is an adjective and hence cannot be preceded by the article 'a' without the addition of a noun directly after said word.

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Don't Ask Me Man, Am Ain't A Gay. I Only Advice As A Brother's Keeper
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by IamLEGEND1: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
brandydaniells:
Your brain doesn't work and that is neither my fault nor my problem.
fûck off,bítch.
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by brandydaniells(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Your brain doesn't work and that is neither my fault nor my problem.
fûck off,bítch.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
dey lie softly.....biko.

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by chimalisco19(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
dey lie softly.....biko.

English teacher sorry I no go university sir cry
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by IamLEGEND1: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by Yoshy: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
This nonsense is getting out of hand o, imagine ur fellow guy looking at u seductively..tufiakwa!Aru! And Nairaland is promoting one Bobnonsense.
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by IamLEGEND1: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
chimalisco19:

English teacher sorry I no go university sir cry
this is basic stuff.
simply: My encounter with a gay guy/dude/bro/niggah.
apologies if you feel slighted,just pointing out stuff.
Re: An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) by chimalisco19(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=Berlynn post=52477764] errrrr Op wachu want us to say to you undecided [/quote
Eeeh what I want u to say?
OK tell me you luv and can't be without me cool

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye 24 And Hellow 25 / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Girlfrnd/boyfrnd Has Ever Told You? / Is It Right If I Wish My Ex A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.