Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? (1575 Views)

Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by IncredibleJoe(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Succubus commonly called spirit wife is a Lilin-demon in female form or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus/spirit husband. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

In modern representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.

In the deliverance ministry or nollywood movies, they portray theses spirits to actually exist. They are said to cause barrenness, early marriage divorce and so many unpleasant events. I really do not believe that they exist but you can share your opinion

Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by godfrey01(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
bob spirit wife and spirit husband exist oh..... have you ever wondered why men have wet dreams..thats because they have sex in the dream.... it happens...even to women too... but it takes the grace of God to overcome it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by IncredibleJoe(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
godfrey01:
bob spirit wife and spirit husband exist oh..... have you ever wondered why men have wet dreams..thats because they have sex in the dream.... it happens...even to women too... but it takes the grace of God to overcome it

Men do not have wet dreams because of spirit wife oh.... If it is, then all men get spirit wife be dat

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by godfrey01(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
IncredibleJoe:

Men do not have wet dreams because of spirit wife oh.... If it is, then all men get spirit wife be dat

there are different catergory of wet dreams... only those whonhave witnessed the real stufff will tell you.... just like people say. witch and wizard does not exist... how come an old woman get stuck at the top of an electric pole ??
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by IncredibleJoe(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
godfrey01:

there are different catergory of wet dreams... only those whonhave witnessed the real stufff will tell you.... just like people say. witch and wizard does not exist... how come an old woman get stuck at the top of an electric pole ??

In the world we live now, anything that can't be proven is assumed not to be in existence. But somehow, there are some stuff that can't be proven yet rumors have it that they exist. In a normal circumstance, it's stupid to think that spirits have sex with people but it does happen

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by Solowande(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Marine spirit
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by mrmrmister: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
cool
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by sonofluc1fer: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Her name was Osinawata. She was 18, or 249 depending on how you look at it. She had been a Succubus for many years but you couldn't tell because her skin looked fresh and young, breasts erect, full and tender. She had light blue skin like the skies and her face radiated peace on all who beheld it. Her nipples peeked behind her long hair, as it flowed down her shoulders hiding little of her innocence.

I found her at Oshimiri, a quiet peaceful stream just a few miles from my village. I had returned late to the stream that night after my mom had scolded me for leaving my pair of slippers at the stream. I had found the pair of slippers and was slowly trudging back towards the main road, when I noticed a light blue hue across the other side of the stream. I paused, perplexed and puzzled by this strange sighting.

"What could this be? " as my curiosity led me towards the stream, and away from my mom's instruction to return home quickly.

As I stepped into the stream and walked towards the source of the light, I felt the freezing cold water rise up my legs, then my waist and to my shoulders. Yet, I didn't seem to be getting any closer. The harder I tried, the tougher it was to stop and retrace my steps to land. I felt like I was being pulled, dragged towards this strange illumination....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by IncredibleJoe(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Her name was Osinawata. She was 18, or 249 depending on how you look at it. She had been a Succubus for many years but you wouldn't tell because. her skin was still fresh, her breast still erect and tender. She had light blue skin like the skies and face radiated peace on all who beheld it. Her nipples peeked behind her long hair, as it flowed down her shoulders hiding little of her innocence.

I found her at Oshimiri, a quiet peaceful stream just a few miles from my village. I had returned late to the stream that night after my mom had scolded me for leaving my pair of slippers at the stream. I had found the pair of slippers and was slowly trudging back towards the main road, when I noticed a light blue hue across the other side of the stream. I paused, perplexed and puzzled by this strange sighting.

"What could this be? " as my curiosity led me towards the stream, and away from my mom's instruction to return home quickly.

As I stepped into the stream and walked towards the source of the light, I felt the freezing cold water rise up my legs, then my waist and to my shoulders. Yet, I didn't seem to be getting any closer, yet the harder I tried, the tougher it was to stop and retrace my steps to land. I felt like I was being pulled, dragged towards this strange illumination....

Following
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by whitebeard(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
It Nollywood
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by godfrey01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

So wet dreams are caused by dream sex?
Wow!
I don't even know what to say to you right now.
This is disheartening embarassed

Cc hahn jonbellion hardmirror seun plaetton kingebukasblog come and see your fellow human embarassed

bro you can say anything I will accept it... I know biologically we were all taught thats its because a boy is attaining the age of puberty thats why he is having wet dreams or better still doctors have a better explaination... but believe me or not there are spirit wife and spirit husband... I remember a mutured guy who was married to a marmaid and it got to a poit the marmaid started tormenting him in real life.. it took the power of some powerful hausa men to free that guy from the spell.. I also know a girl who was an ogbanje married to a spirit husband in the underworld this girl was sick and when she was taken to a white garment church everything were exposed and deliverance was carried out on her before she was free... Believe me or not evil things exist.. the reason why you don't believe is because you have not witnessed any one or seen anybody it has happened to.....
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by mrmrmister: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by ultimate73(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2017
let me spread my mat here
Re: What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife? by Omudia11: 3:06am On Jan 03, 2017
They obviously exist. Ask " lastchild ".

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To AGC General Superintendent, Rev Prof Paul Emeka / The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) / Prophecies Fulfilled By Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.