Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) (1562 Views)

The Most High Is Spirit And Spirit Is Consciousness / Why Would A Demon Assist Solomon In Building A Temple For The Most High? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok

Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by ediama(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na name of God this one bring come!

I dey come............just wait
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
ediama:
Na name of God this one bring come!

I dey come............just wait

Am sorry its not celebrity news that i posted or types of soil like in your profile pic abeg no vex.
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Jabioro: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
I wanted to see how you will convinced me that you know better than seventy septuagenarian that edited the Bible.. or those who as today still or played host to the.custodiian scroll.. Yesu mi gbami ..
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by funstufz: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok op. Come and continue the post with relevant sources and links.

Sidoka:
My last post was on the nazereth injections in the bible where the removed the true name of THE MOST HIGH(TMH)in 1000 AD by the catholic church and the masoretes jews and replaced it with pagan gods like.....yahwe,yahawa,jehova,lord,god and baal or bel.

keep in mind that the HOLY scriptures were originally written in Hebrew and there is no letter J in hebrew and as a matter of fact the letter J came into existance in the late 16th century by a frenchman (pierre ramus) so how did the name Jesus,Jehova come about?
Names dont change when written in other languages......if your name is Chinedu it does not change to Jenedu because its written in yoruba,efic or hausa,so its easy to see the changes made in the bible.

I will make some refrences to the Igbo bible to help make this topic easier and the fact that the name of TMH has been infront of us the whole time but have been taken to mean something different.

The name of the TMH is AHAYA/I AM.
I AM was the name given to Moses by TMH to give to the children of Isreal so that they will know who is bringing them out of captivity as they have been worshipping egyptian gods while in captivity.
Exodus 3vs13-15

Lets look at Exodus 3vs13-15 in the Igbo bible and you will see that TMH gave Moses the name AHAYA and thats why Moses asked TMH what is AHAYA? and TMH answered it means I AM.

Exodus 3:13 Moses we si Chineke, Le, mb͕e mu onwem nābiakute umu Israel, si ha, Chineke nke nna-unu-hà ezitewom n'ebe unu nọ; mb͕e ha gāsikwam, Gini bu aha-Ya? ọ̀ bu gini ka m'gāsi ha?
(GINI BU AHA-YA)Moses asked AHAYA what does AHAYA mean and AHAYA answered and said I AM THAT I AM(AHAYA Asher AHAYA).
I AM THAT I MEAN when translated to Hebrew means AHAYA Asher AHAYA.
In Igbo today Aha-ya is thought to mean his name but in truth most igbo names and some words are in respect of AHAYA.
There is a song in igbo........kele kele ya,AHAYA bu ihunanya.
Ha we kele AHAYA
AHAYA bu chinedu
AHAYA bu chisom
AHAYA bu ogechukwu
people think it means his name is chinedu or her name is ogechukwu but it means AHAYA is chinedu,AHAYA is chisom.
1 chronicles 16vs29 and psalm 96vs8..... Nyenu jehova nsopuru AHAYA,in this verses you see the changes made in the bible in order to mislead the people of TMH.

The devil does not care if you follow him in ignorance as long as u worship him and thats why today people worship him unknowingly because of the names found in the bible today......jehova,jesus,lord,god,yahwe all these are names of the fallen ones.
YASHA(saviour,salvation)is the true name of CHRIST....... but thats a topic for another day.

The deception is in layers and the higher you go, the greater the deception......so many people are waking up to the truth but still kept in darkness like the Nigerian Hebrew Isrealites and some all over the world using the 6 pointed star as a logo,some call it the star of david but its actually the star of moloch(a Canaanite god that babies where and are still being sacrificed to)
Leviticus 18vs21
Amos 5vs26
Acts 7vs43

I have included the picture of the star of moloch/molech below my write up for those who does not know what it look
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
I have put out the information......all anyone needs to do is research and draw your own conclusions.

Take a look at my last post it may help to understand this one.

I know it's really hard for people to accept the fact that we have been lied to for a very long time and most of our beliefs were all just fake and created as a means to divert us from worshipping our true creator.
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Done
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 6:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Done ok
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Done over
Re: The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) by Sidoka: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Done over with

(1) (Reply)

Should Government Constitution Punish All Forms Of Religious Sin? / Courage From Their Cowardice / Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.