Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Recently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Recently (5332 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo) / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recently by MadeInChina: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Your Waterloo is just around the corner

11 Likes

Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
They will do x100 to your children BRO
MadeInChina:
My name is Christopher there was this girl I met during my service her name was Jessica I met her on the very day I arrived in camp she was fair in complexion and she had everything id ever wanted in a woman a pretty face and a great body one thing led to another and we started dating from the beginning she made it clear that she wasnt interested in any premartial sex even though she wasn't a virgin I agreed three months into our relationship we had still not had sex and I was starting to feel the heat so one evening I decided to call her we agreed to meet in a house of a friend of mine that travelled recnetly when she arrived I told her my mind and how I couldn't bear it anymore and begged her to let us do it she was adamant and refused to give in when I saw she wasn't going to change her stance I ran to the door locked it threw the key away took my clothes off and violenty raped her she cried and screamed all through however the house was isolated after everything was done I started feeling guilty she hasng talked to me since last year September please guys was what I did wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recently by Zaheertyler(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
no oo...it was very right... in shut chop 5.....so you're village people followed you for service.. lobatan

2 Likes

Re: I Recently by whitebeard(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op was what u did wrong.. U raped someone and u are asking if what u did is wrong.. OK let me help u.. It a BIG FAT YES.. what u did is wrong.. Now deal with it.. Adios amigo
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rape a Girl with your 1 inch penis? Go and sleep, it's past your bedtime.

Ighoga898:
dats not rape bro. don't beat yourself up.
some girls will let u have sex with dem only if u force dem.

I don't know who is more retarded, you or the Rapist.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recently by Florblu(f): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
If Konji is a bastard I wonder what we gonna call you.
You can't even type a sentence correctly but you can successfully rape a lady
Akukubi omo
If I have my way, I will make you spend the remaining part of your reckless life in jail.

11 Likes

Re: I Recently by ImDharay: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op, ionno wah to say to you tho. since
September? i guess you should just go seek for
forgiveness & move the fučk on.

1 Like

Re: I Recently by mengho(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
You did nothing wrong bro, my advice is go to the nearest police station and report in, be as detailed as possible, am sure the officers on duty will treat you kindly & help wash ur guilt away. d*mn rapist

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recently by Barney11: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
karma is already working on you.
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello bro,

First off, I'd love to congratulate you. Your guilt shows that you have conscience.

Now, you've done something wrong. Raping is a criminal offence. And you seek to make it right. But you can't be right with man except you're first right with God. Reconcile with God first. And I'm not being religious ooh.

Then forgive yourself. It's in the past. Forgive yourself and move on.

Do you have her address, try to locate her. And sincerely ask for her forgiveness. You might think she'll be angry but again, she might have let go of the past. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Ask for her forgiveness and pray for her to lose her bitterness.

Make peace with her man. Man up and ask for giveness.

My little advice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recently by Bossontop(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
I know u r lying so kwantinew......
But if u r not lying eh....hmmm in short ×100000000 of this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recently by Solowande(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thank ur star say she nor press charge against u.
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
MadeInChina:
My name is Christopher there was this girl I met during my service, her name was Jessica I met her on the very day I arrived in camp she was fair in complexion and she had everything id ever wanted in a woman a pretty face and a great body.One thing led to another and we started dating from the beginning she made it clear that she wasnt interested in any premartial sex even though she wasn't a virgin I agreed, three months into our relationship we had still not had sex and I was starting to feel the heat so one evening I decided to call her we agreed to meet in a house of a friend of mine that travelled recently.When she arrived I told her my mind and how I couldn't bear it anymore and begged her to let us do it she was adamant and refused to give in when I saw she wasn't going to change her stance I ran to the door locked it threw the key away took my clothes off and violenty raped her she cried and screamed all through unfortunately the house was isolated after everything was done I started feeling guilty she hasnt talked to me since last year September please guys how can I get rid of this guilt I'm feeling deep in my heart.
eyaaeyaa. You are yet to even be a good raper. I teach you. I've raped more. Just do your number and you address. And let meet.
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
MadeInChina:
My name is Christopher there was this girl I met during my service, her name was Jessica I met her on the very day I arrived in camp she was fair in complexion and she had everything id ever wanted in a woman a pretty face and a great body.One thing led to another and we started dating from the beginning she made it clear that she wasnt interested in any premartial sex even though she wasn't a virgin I agreed, three months into our relationship we had still not had sex and I was starting to feel the heat so one evening I decided to call her we agreed to meet in a house of a friend of mine that travelled recently.When she arrived I told her my mind and how I couldn't bear it anymore and begged her to let us do it she was adamant and refused to give in when I saw she wasn't going to change her stance I ran to the door locked it threw the key away took my clothes off and violenty raped her she cried and screamed all through unfortunately the house was isolated after everything was done I started feeling guilty she hasnt talked to me since last year September please guys how can I get rid of this guilt I'm feeling deep in my heart.
This sounds like a made up story smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Recently by ImDharay: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ighoga898:
dats not rape bro. don't beat yourself up.
some girls will let u have sex with dem only if u force dem.
Haba! that ain't rape? Nawa o0.
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Some people really try with the shock factor . E for effort.

1 Like

Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
CHESTER48:
eyaaeyaa. You are yet to even be a good raper. I teach you. I've raped more. Just do your number and you address. And let meet.
Rapist, you are welcome smiley
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
You raped her shocked angry cry

You raped her in your friend's house

4 Likes

Re: I Recently by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Florblu:
Akukubi omo
If I have my way, I will make you spend the remaining part of your reckless life in jail.
haaaa
Re: I Recently by MadeInChina: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
CHESTER48:
Im not trying to rape more girls I just want to get rid of all this guilt I'm feeling and move on with my life.
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alondra:
do you wantwant me to rape u too? grin

1 Like

Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alondra:

The word "Rapist" should be in quotation mark, and you are missing a period at the end of your sentence.
Re: I Recently by ImDharay: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Florblu:
Akukubi omo
Aaaah!

Re: I Recently by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
If you're so gullible that you actually believed this cooked up story, you need to go and ask for the refund of your school fees from your school management cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Recently by protocoll(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
just asking

Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
CHESTER48:
do you wantwant me to rape u too? grin
You can try. smiley
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Brightwood:

The word "Rapist" should be in quotation mark, and you are missing a period at the end of your sentence.
smiley
Re: I Recently by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Bossontop:
I know u r lying so kwantinew......
But if u r not lying eh....hmmm in short ×100000000 of this

Bro that your thunder no hot reach angry

Op this one is amadioha's thunder, oya take
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3837094_thunderfire_gif1123ad13b374ee26eb896576f518abf9

2 Likes

Re: I Recently by Bossontop(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Bro that your thunder no hot reach angry

Op this one is amadioha's thunder, oya take
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3837094_thunderfire_gif1123ad13b374ee26eb896576f518abf9
Oga me na true u talk oo make we jus join am for maximum effect

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Bad Ways To Seduce Your Husband / My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum / Shape Of You (lalas247)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.