Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] (5311 Views)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
When you have 200k to 400k+ the first thing you should buy is a professional digital camera.

Do you know what? That camera will make you millions while you sleep. Unfortunately, most Nigerians who purchase professional cameras use it for a passport business or covering of weddings and ceremonies. Mehn, that is stressful.

There is a way to use your professional camera to enable you make money every single day while you sleep unlike all these Nigerian photographers who underutilize the potential of their cameras.

5 Likes

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by delishpot: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
So how does it work?
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sadly, this post is not a lecture, but to create awareness.

There are 5+ ways to monetize your professional camera and recoup the money spent in buying it in at most 2 months, then continue to make more money from it every single day and every single month for the rest of your even while you sleep.

Google and YouTube are there as friends to guide you. It's free. Do some research.

2 Likes

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Samyj247: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
my man ILegend....making sense. but na laptop I de expect to see sef
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Akuchaser: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Always gingering my spirit

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Samyj247:
my man ILegend....making sense. but na laptop I de expect to see sef
I'm assuming the person already has a laptop. Any Nigerian with an 80k+ phone but no laptop na fûckup somebody.

Currently, I'm using a cheap 30k phone which I bought a month or two ago. This phone has already made me at least 500k. Though, I know it's more, but I don't want to mention the exact figure.

You see, knowing what to do is better than doing what is trending. This cheap phone has fetched money that can buy an iPhone.

I use it to write books. I use it to purchase goods from China and chat with my Chinese suppliers. I use it to upload books. I have used it to create a YouTube video. I have used it to do so many things.

Oh! The battery lasts 3x longer than iPhone. So, it's assumed every wise man/woman already has a laptop or has budgeted for it and not spending money on expensive phones. A phone with a good speed is enough.

Since internet fraud is prevalent in this part of the world, it's understandable to see lots of youths, especially women, run away from buying a laptop but prefer expensive phones because they don't want to be seen as fraudsters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Teel012(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
iLegendd:

There are 5+ ways to monetize your professional camera and recoup the money spent in buying it in at most 2 months, then continue to make more money from it every single day and every single month for the rest of your even while you sleep.

Google and YouTube are there as friends to guide you. It's free. Do some research.

Can you list the 5+ ways please, I'll do all necessary research, just give the general ideas for the five ways, as I have lots of pictures and a camera as well.
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Apeshy101(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
iLegendd:
When you have 200k to 400k+ the first thing you should buy is a professional digital camera.

Do you know what? That camera will make you millions while you sleep. Unfortunately, most Nigerians who purchase professional cameras use it for a passport business or covering of weddings and ceremonies. Mehn, that is stressful.

There is a way to use your professional camera to enable you make money every single day while you sleep unlike all these Nigerian photographers who underutilize the potential of their cameras.

Guy thank you very much

following your advice on the thread, i have published two of my books on Amazon. currently working on the third book (its research based)

pls i have few question for you?

1. which payment method do you use to recieve payment to naija?
2. if its check, how did you get your TIN?
3. If its wire through bank, how did you get your US TIN and bank acct?

thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

Guy thank you very much

following your advice on the thread, i have published two of my books on Amazon. currently working on the third book (its research based)

pls i have few question for you?

1. which payment method do you use to recieve payment to naija?
2. if its check, how did you get your TIN?
3. If its wire through bank, how did you get your US TIN and bank acct?

thanks in anticipation
Great you took action. Congrats!

1. Checking (Open a Payoneer account and they'll give you a virtual bank account number to use an fill the form on Amazon).
2. Yes, it's check. Since you're a Nigerian, you don't need a TIN number. With this post https://wetclef.com/topic592.html you'll be guided.
3. No, not wire.
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Samyj247: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm assuming the person already has a laptop. Any Nigerian with an 80k+ phone but no laptop na fûckup somebody.

Currently, I'm using a cheap 30k phone which I bought a month or two ago. This phone has already made me at least 500k. Though, I know it's more, but I don't want to mention the exact figure.

You see, knowing what to do is better than doing what is trending. This cheap phone has fetched money that can buy an iPhone.

I use it to write books. I use it to purchase goods from China and chat with my Chinese suppliers. I use it to upload books. I have used it to create a YouTube video. I have used it to do so many things.

Oh! The battery lasts 3x longer than iPhone. So, it's assumed every wise man/woman already has a laptop or has budgeted for it and not spending money on expensive phones. A phone with a good speed is enough.

Since internet fraud is prevalent in this part of the world, it's understandable to see lots of youths, especially women, run away from buying a laptop but prefer expensive phones because they don't want to be seen as fraudsters.

lols true talk...boss
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teel012:

Can you list the 5+ ways please, I'll do all necessary research, just give the general ideas for the five ways, as I have lots of pictures and a camera as well.
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
iLegendd:

Abeg tell me one or two. I'll be able to think out and research the rest
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Apeshy101(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
iLegendd:
Great you took action. Congrats!

1. Checking (Open a Payoneer account and they'll give you a virtual bank account number to use an fill the form on Amazon).
2. Yes, it's check. Since you're a Nigerian, you don't need a TIN number. With this post https://wetclef.com/topic592.html you'll be guided.
3. No, not wire.
Thanks for your timely response

Let me check the post out
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by daxon001(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
iLegendd:

Bruv. I am humbly requesting an assistant from you. Show us the way abeg. I just graduated. I'm as broke as hell. Please
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
daxon001:

Bruv. I am humbly requesting an assistant from you. Show us the way abeg. I just graduated. I'm as broke as hell. Please
You're right about being broke — most of us are. If you want to get started, then I'd suggest KDP business.

When you start making money from it, use the money and do other offline businesses and other lucrative online businesses you find.

For the KDP, just type it on Google and you'll learn more about it and how to get started. Everything is free online. All you need is a laptop and determination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by daxon001(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
iLegendd:
You're right about being broke — most of us are. If you want to get started, then I'd suggest KDP business.

When you start making money from it, use the money and do other offline businesses and other lucrative online businesses you find.

For the KDP, just type it on Google and you'll learn more about it and how to get started. Everything is free online. All you need is a laptop and determination.

God bless you much bro

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by cash365(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bro ilegend show us the ways to make money with the digital camera and phone.
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Teel012(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=80366300][/quote] still waiting boss.
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by clive2u(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
iLegendd:

Can you help us out with tips? We'll be glad

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by seanwilliam(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
ilegend we go up by lifting someone up. someone also showed u wat u enjoy today. gv us the tips make boys happy. we might nt gv u money but the reference alone is something. dnt hide anything so far it doesnt stop u from making money. impact!
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by konny1(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Nice!

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by DavilleBadt(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ilegendd is the wisest person i have known on nairaland.
Thanks for this boss.

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
daxon001:

Nothing is hidden. Research is key.

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
seanwilliam:
ilegend we go up by lifting someone up. someone also showed u wat u enjoy today. gv us the tips make boys happy. we might nt gv u money but the reference alone is something. dnt hide anything so far it doesnt stop u from making money. impact!
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
clive2u:
Can you help us out with tips? We'll be glad
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Teel012:

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Teel012(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=80425367][/quote]
kindly list the 5+ ways
Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Teel012:

kindly list the 5+ ways
With Google and YouTube, you don't need me. All you need are online for free. With research, ye shall find all.

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by Teel012(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
iLegendd:
With Google and YouTube, you don't need me. All you need are online for free. With research, ye shall find all.
when there is a guideline for research, it makes it a lot easier and more precise. Just give general ideas, e.g, sell pictures or something. Or if sell g pictures is the only avenue, maybe site example where it can be sold and selling process, just to have a more precise research guide. Thanks

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by jefy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bro,drop a hint...
iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2019
For those who are planning to get one, I suggest you get Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera with EFS 18-55mm STL Lens - WiFi Enabled.

It costs $549.00 and the shipping via DHL is $54.61. So, you'll spend 220k to get it down to Nigeria in 7 days.

Purchase site: https://bhphotovideo.com (They are Canon verified dealer)

It has dual function. It can be used as an ordinary digital camera and also as a professional camera.

To watch how amazing the camera is, watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ERQ92k3mk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE FIRST Thing You Should Buy That Will Change Your Life Financially [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Have you bought your laptop and camera?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When It Refuses To Enter Inside Then Do This / NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.