Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Who Is Really A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Really A Virgin? (1983 Views)

Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos) / Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 2:42am On Jan 03, 2017
I've heard many stories about the definition of a Virgin, till I don't know which to bbelieve anymore, I've heard myths like;
1•you aare a Virgin if you didn't have sex after you reach puberty ie as a child of you had sex doesn't count
2.•as a lady, if your hymen hasn't bursted yet, you're still a virgin
3•as a guy weather you masturbate or not provided you've not entered a hole, you're clean
Add yours, and let's view this issue from all angles
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Parpor(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Lemmi just wait for those that have answers
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 2:49am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Parpor post=52480823]Lemmi just wait for those that have answers[/quote ] you don't have answer?
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Let me add to what you have heard.

Some prostitutes are virgin.
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Parpor(m): 2:52am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=52480833][/quote] Nope, I don't bro
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 2:56am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm no bro
Parpor:

Nope, I don't bro
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Parpor(m): 3:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
I'm no bro
Ouch,,, sorry miss. A true virgin is one that has never penetrated someone or has never been penetrated by someone, who also possesses a pure heart

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 3:10am On Jan 03, 2017
What if you've been having MouthAction, and doing it from d back(as a lady)
Parpor:

Ouch,,, sorry miss. A true virgin is one that has never penetrated someone or has never been penetrated by someone, who also possesses a pure heart
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Parpor(m): 3:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
What if you've been having MouthAction, and doing it from d back(as a lady)
I believe that's where the pure heart comes in place. Or what do u think cutie?
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Parpor:
I believe that's where the pure heart comes in place. Or what do u think cutie?
I don't know what to think or believe anymore, but basically a girl that has not busted her hymen is a virgin, No matter how dirty her heart is
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Parpor(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
I don't know what to think or believe anymore, but basically a girl that has not busted her hymen is a virgin, No matter how dirty her heart is
Sweetheart what if her hymen is been busted by intense exercise(excessive stretching of her thighs), what will you have to say about these? The whole virgin stuff is really complicated when you intend to go deep
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
I didn't think of that, but I'm imagining a scenario when she boasts to her hubby that she's a Virgin, on their wedding night how will she explain the exercise. Lol
Parpor:

Sweetheart what if her hymen is been busted by intense exercise(excessive stretching of her thighs), what will you have to say about these? The whole virgin stuff is really complicated when you intend to go deep
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Parpor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
I didn't think of that, but I'm imagining a scenario when she boasts to her hubby that she's a Virgin, on their wedding night how will she explain the exercise. Lol
Hahaha, you are so funny. That will even be more complicated for her to explain.
To me, I feel I don't deserve a virgin
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by mumumugu(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
bible say thinking of fucking other babes is adultery. So you can be a virgen adulterer
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
y don't you deserve em? Are you dat bad
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by bitchcrafts: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mtseeeew
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
mumumugu:
bible say thinking of fucking other babes is adultery. So you can be a virgen adulterer
adultery and virginity are two entirely different things, y mix them?
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by zanga420: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Parpor:

nothing is complicated here. If you've not been penetrated, you're a virgin.
Then looking at it from the spiritual/moral angle other stuffs like masturbation, mouthaction, impure thoughts etc means uncleanness or lack of purity. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by bizzy500: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2017
lol wat iz going on here...all i see iz kid chat
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2017
i'm twice as confused as u are o,abeg if a girl gets fingered and she squirts is she still a virgin?
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by SolidGenius(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2017
A Virgin for the male - hasn't penetrated a lady yet. For the the female the Hymen still remains sealed. Who does that anal poo? Lots of hygiene and preparation has to go into the process before it's even initiated... Some ladies find it hard work to even clean their pvccy talk more their ass hole(canal).
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
ceejayx:
i'm twice as confused as u are o,abeg if a girl gets fingered and she squirts is she still a virgin?

Emm I don't think so.

Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Emm I don't think so.
hmmm odiegwu so once puna has been tampered with...smh
Re: Who Is Really A Virgin? by chimex001(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2017
if a lady mastubates do mouth action and get fingered but her hymen remains intact,.....technically speaking she remains a virgin. however she is a "spoilt" virgin. grin sad

(1) (Reply)

Just Negodu: Now What Are We Gonna Call This ..?? (image). / Hit Or Miss - Lady With One Leg Breaks Internet With Her Nude Picture / N@ughty Student Records Their Teacher R£moving A Girl's Clothes In Class(!8+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.