Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Setting Goals For 2017 The Right Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Setting Goals For 2017 The Right Way (436 Views)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Goals For 2017 The Right Way by ponana(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Kicking off 2017, I am sure you have a set of goals planned out for the year. Some of your goals might even be left-overs from last year that you were unable to achieve.

It is not like you did not try hard to meet up with the things you already planned out but one way or another life caught up with you.

So this year, I would advise you change your approach to achieving your goals to something less prone to the effect of everyday challenges.

Rather than trying to take up the full task of making a huge change in your life at once, break things down to simpler bits you can handle in one bite. This way, the chances of being overwhelmed is greatly reduced. Hence allowing you to easily take action and get results.

Highlight the process to achieving your goal, create a system you can repeat out of this process and work daily on being better than the previous day and I bet you would have a different story to tell when you look back on your journey to becoming a better you

(1) (Reply)

Male Child Preference And The Evil Of Gender-selective Abortions / How To Experience The True Beauty Of Marriage / State Minister Gives 700 Brides Wooden Bats To Keep Abusive Husbands In Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.