Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

"Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises (696 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by franzis(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2017
I think he is making a whole lot of sense

Re: "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by ikp120(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg find who you love and who loves you and marry o. Before you start doing school run at age 48 and half, after marrying at age 46 and half grin grin grin
Re: "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by jeyselassie(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2017
what is this one saying. dollar is going up and you are giving this kind of advice

1 Like

Re: "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by xynerise: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2017
No be money them dey use marry?
Re: "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by LordZero(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2017
What's the essense of starting a family when you can't take care of yourself?
Nobody wants their kids to suffer like them..

22 years old and above ke, when most still behave like kids. Marrying in early 20s for men is disastrous, it's the time of someone's life to explore the world and build a better life not carrying the burden of having a family..

.Baba should just swerve to one corner instead of confusing people with his half baked thoughts..

2 Likes

Re: "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by hungryboy(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2017
That guy no get sense,

Na dis kind advisers make my Papa,
Even with his brokeness,

Marry,

Come born me and four other children
food for house come be struggle,

And school fees come be war

Girls of this our indomie generation no dey like our Mamas oh,

Dem no wan suffer with poor man
Marriage and love dey sweet when money dey

3 Likes

Re: "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by Heavance(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2017
At least, there are certain things a guy should have before thinking of settling down.....
If the guy doesn't have his apartment or a job that bring in something, that's a no no no o

Even if you are far older than your kids, a peaceful life is what matters, no be those street touts get children brekete for area, can you ever be happy with such life?
The fear of struggling to feed ones family is what keeps guys away from settling down early.
Re: "Even If You Have No Money,get Married Now That You Are Young" Nigerian Advises by Florblu(f): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2017
A child without good upbringing will become wayward. What good upbringing can you gimme without money no matter how small?

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Magic ;D ;D ;D / 5 Most Traumatic Things About Having A P.enis / Pairs Of Facts You May Want To Checkout.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.