Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,262 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS (29678 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates The Obituary Of ‘Made-In-Taiwan’ Recall Exercise / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by goslowgoslow(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Donald50:
I wonder what God will do since ppl have started judging others.
By their fruits and speeches we shall know them.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by jericco1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
see as dem fresh.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by cardoctor(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Amidst tight security.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wike, the nemesis of the APC in Rivers State
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by suntty(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
wonderful family
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I am wondering who that first son resemble. Neither Wike nor the wife.

look very well, he resembles d wife.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by duni04(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Showing off his children after killing other peoples children.
Did his kids or his wife ask him where he went the night he went to obstruct the work of the DSS and smuggle USD 2million from the home of a judge?
Did they ask his many people he has killed like he admitted in that leaked phone call to Fayose?
The sins of the father will most certainly be visited in the children and the entire wike family, one day.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Beautiful children. Demonic father!!! Please dont emulate your father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu / Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.