Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Delete Any Stubborn Virus From Your Android Device. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete Any Stubborn Virus From Your Android Device. (1302 Views)

How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. / Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Any Stubborn Virus From Your Android Device. by Bigjagga(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
How to delete stubborn virus from your Android phone or prevent it.

There are different types of virus/malwares that can attack your android device due to the way files are easily shared and downloaded on android phones. Virus attack could range from mild cases to severe ones.
NB: Even if your android device is not infected with virus/malware, you need to install Kaspersky antivirus to prevent future contamination.

For mild cases follow the steps below.

Go to the menu on your phone and open google play store

Search for Kaspersky antivirus, and click on it.

When it opens the Kaspersky page on google play store click on install, then wait for it to download

After downloading to your phone, it will start installing immediately, so click on "next" several times when the installation dialog page comes up until you get to the accept terms and condition page, then click on accept.

On the welcome to kaspersky page select your country then click on next.

On the End User License Agreement page click on accept and continue

On the next screen click on create an account or skip.

Click on use free version

Then click on the run the scan button.

Your files/ folders will be scaned for virus and if any virus is found, you be prompted to remove it. After your first scan endeavor to update your antivirus and scan again

2nd Method

For severe cases(e.g Monkey Test Time Service Virus) Follow the Steps below.

First: Restore factory settings on your phone ( Recommended when you have a clean backup data ).

Second step : You need to download the following apps.

1. First of all you need to Download some files

-Vroot (iRoot) or King Root ( Search for kingwood on Google and install it on your phone)

-Titanium Backup Modified Version ( only download this modified version for Android Phone)

2. Make sure your data connection is active i.e you should have an active Internet subscription service or pay as you go.

3. Open King Root and click on the root button to root your phone.

4. Make sure your mobile connection is on ( with an active Internet service ) after few minutes your phone will be rooted. Move on to next step.

5. Install Titanium Backup and open it and give it root permissions.....

To view the complete tutorial for the advance method click http://www.fastbundle.com/2016/11/how-to-delete-stubborn-virus-from-your.html

1 Like

Re: How To Delete Any Stubborn Virus From Your Android Device. by Huskyfrancis(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thank you. It worked. Virus being wan kill my phone before... I used the Kaspersky and it worked like magic

(1) (Reply)

Phone Review: Infinix Hot 5 / Budget Phone -oukitel K6 Released With Face ID / A Chance Win A Blackberry Key One Smartphone Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.