Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

People Born In The Month Of January - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Born In The Month Of January (467 Views)

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Born In The Month Of January by praisecity(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
[img]Smartness and productivity are among the several traits of people born in the month of January. They are also very ambitious and diligent, the characteristics which make them highly productive at work. Although, generally serious, they can also be humorous at times. But, they are mostly reserved and do not talk much, unless they are required to. The month of January is ruled by the sun sign, Capricorn, and the karmic planet of Saturn. Together, they render the qualities of patience, perseverance and self-motivation to the individuals born under their governance. They are strong, hardworking and very tolerant individuals. Success to these people does not come overnight. They have to struggle hard to achieve their goals. Focus and determination, the basic requisites for anyone to succeed in life, are innate to them. They are highly observant and are extremely careful about the decisions they make. They know how to make someone happy, but are too reticent when it comes to expressing their love. Their reserved demeanor makes it difficult for them to open up to others and makes them uncomfortable in presence of new people. Basically, they need to improve their social capabilities.

These are people born in January, so I, my family and friends born in January will be celebrating our born day, am using this opportunity to invite my NAIRALAND friends in Ekiti born on January to join and let’s celebrate together. We will be doing a customize shirt, and will be doing it at motif fun land.
For more details call: 08131633284 or 07062771673

Re: People Born In The Month Of January by steve6: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok
Re: People Born In The Month Of January by MackBrooklyn: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

A Boring Moment of a Told Story / I Need Advice Please / Seems This Guy Is The One Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.