Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Hold Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hold Something (636 Views)

Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Hold His Fiancee's Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hold Something by wydmag(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
“HOLD SOMETHING” The drill commandant shouted as we chanted along in our 5am fitness exercise. Putting on just the recommended clothing for the exercise, a white round neck shirt on a white short and a pair of white socks to match the white sneakers, a complete white fowl to the core. Many times, the Soldiers call us “Otondo” or “White Fowl”.
I remember back then at home while preparing for my service year, I just got my mobilization letter and I was posted to a faraway land, a place far from home with different tribe, language, food, culture and ways of life. A place I never dreamt of going, a place in the Eastern part of Nigeria, a place where civil war once happened, Anambra State, Light of the Nation.
I have always admire people in NYSC uniform, it isn’t that the colour of the khaki uniform is extravagant, just a white NYSC crested vest and a khaki shirt and trouser. So many times I do muter to myself, “I must be a Corper, I must collect #19,800 allawee”. Now it is a dream come true for me and my family, even though the journey was tough through university but it was worth it. In the spirit of being a graduate, after collecting my posting letter to an unknown land. The next thing to do is shopping, with the list unending and a meagre amount to shop with. It is necessary that I buy just only the required things for camp, even though everything is important for me to buy, little did I know that it is not everything that is worth buying.
Still in the mood of shopping, the price of the required items suddenly grew wings and jumped up. Not only that, sellers sell fakes as original and people fall victim of their pranks and scams just because it (NYSC) will be their first and last experience. I remember I had to go to the market thrice because the money at hand is never enough. The stress was worth it though, at least it got me few more items needed for the NYSC two weeks camp.
I wish it was all over with a wave of a magic wand, get everything I need. How I wish life is a bed of rose and not of thorns. I know very well that my parents tried all they could and all they could is all I have. Their little and all is what made me who I am, this ought to be a story but nobody rule against getting emotional while telling your own story, I guess that is what makes it real and original. I guessed I have digressed enough to give you a background check on myself. Let us “Hold Something” before something holds us.
Hold Something is a word or slogan that every corp member who participates in the morning drills with the Man “O” War officials can relate with. It is part of the most lively fitness drill songs that the trainers make us chant, all in the name of keeping fit. A song in which we have to hold the closest person to us as we jog in a file. Many thing went down from Hold something to Miracle Tent(you will be shocked) to Mami sexcapades, Field Delivery and other unbelievable things that happened in camp.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT UPLOAD......

Re: Hold Something by darkmarky(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin she is feeling the cock.
Re: Hold Something by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin oboy

(1) (Reply)

Which Number?? 18+ / 80% Of Women Look Good Not Because Of Men / Ghanaian Guys Can Dance Though. Like For Real Tho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.