Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen (6367 Views)

Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) / What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Johnagbanari: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2018
She did it all for the sake of fashion and she blamed it on the birth of her daughter Kulture. Rap star Cardi B took to Instagram to vent to her 33.5million followers that she had to use duct tape to lift her breasts before she headed out for Paris Fashion Week on Thursday.

Read full story and see all photos below
https://usquotidian.com/2018/09/27/cardi-b-uses-duct-tape-for-breast/

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by busky007: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2018
just for fashion

God save us from this evil . very soon rope will be used to tie the breast to the neck

too much squeezeing of breast
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Offpoint: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2018
I like it like that

10 Likes

Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:

I like it like that
Funny!
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Originalsly: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:

I like it like that
Funny!.......on point!
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pretty boobs

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Offpoint: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
clarkmos15:

see as your name resemble offset, why won't u likevit like that
lol, na only those wey know na dem know wetin I typecheesy
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Offpoint: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Originalsly:
Funny!.......on point!
you sir na man wey sabi
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by SkengRay: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
clarkmos15:

see as your name resemble offset, why won't u likevit like that
He said he likes it like that grin

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by KanielOutis92: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:
I like it like that
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by KanielOutis92: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:
I like it like that
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by KanielOutis92: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:
I like it like that
"And he's so handsome..whats hís name?"..The Nigga above is as lost as Jack Shepherd. I feel you..

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Offpoint: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
KanielOutis92:
"And he's so handsome..whats hís name?"..The Nigga above is as lost as Jack Shepherd. I feel you..
You sir, na man wey sabi...
dem sey if you know you know, person wey know don know better.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Offpoint: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
SkengRay:
He said he likes it like that grin
gringrin He gotta believe me when I tell him- I said I like it like that

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Donmedrac: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:

lol card b song
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Oreofepeters: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
when we dey tell all these girls say na squeezing dey make breast sag they think say we lying.
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by COOL10(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin He gotta believe me when I tell him-
I said I like it like that
. Oh I need the dollars.
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by fernandooleku(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Offpoint:

� I like it like that.. Featuring Nicki
Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by Deltayankeeboii: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2018
fernandooleku:
� I like it like that.. Featuring Nicki
Nicki kor Mickey ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen by fiwet: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool cool coolMEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates Her Husband's Sidechick Accident (photo) / Scandal:Nigerian Ladies Caught In London Inside Taxi Having Sex With Driver / Policeman Allegedly Caught handling Dead Woman’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.