Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Heartbroken. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartbroken. (2647 Views)

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken. by shugasofttouch: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
My fiance of 6 yrs just broke up wif me cos I stood my grounds on him living d lady he met last year august n is having an affair wif. He claims not to love her n dat there's a reason he's seeing her he promised to end it wif her december. As soon as I found out he's still seeing her I got angry n asked him to liv her or risk loosing me n he said cool. He'll rather liv me which he jst did now. I'm really in pains right now.
Re: Heartbroken. by sweettease(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sorry about that, it's not going to be easy but you have to move on because it's obvious he was looking for an excuse to leave you and it wasn't just because of the ultimatum you gave him. May God turn this disappointment into a blessing and give you someone far better.

Please don't beg him, if he comes back and you decide to take him back, fine, but going to beg him will only make him feel he doesn't want or need you, it will be hard but ignore him and move on, it might even leave him feeling pained

6 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fiance of 6 years ke? , 6 years plenty o

7 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by shugasofttouch: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
sweettease:
Sorry about that, it's not going to be easy but you have to move on because it's obvious he was looking for an excuse to leave you and it wasn't just because of the ultimatum you gave him. May God turn this disappointment into a blessing and give you someone far better.

Please don't beg him, if he comes back and you decide to take him back, fine, but going to beg him will only make him feel he doesn't want or need you, it will be hard but ignore him and move on, it might even leave him feeling pained
. Thanks so much God bless u abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by shugasofttouch: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
truthsayer007:
Fiance of 6 years ke? , 6 years plenty o
. Yes 6 yrs we started way back in schl. N jst wen he got something lil to do I thought we'll settle down cos it has been his promise.
Re: Heartbroken. by greatgod2012(f): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
shugasofttouch:
My fiance of 6 yrs just broke up wif me cos I stood my grounds on him living d lady he met last year august n is having an affair wif. He claims not to love her n dat there's a reason he's seeing her he promised to end it wif her december. As soon as I found out he's still seeing her I got angry n asked him to liv her or risk loosing me n he said cool. He'll rather liv me which he jst did now. I'm really in pains right now.

You knew he was having an affair with another lady since last year August, you confronted him, he didn't deny but gave you ultimatum that he will leave her in December, you agreed and continued your relationship with him based on that promise? Now, he just told you that he would rather leave you than leave the other lady............... Is this what really happened?

If yes, I have nothing to say.

If no, please, elaborate.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by PresVA: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
My sister, you should be happy you broke up with a cheat.. abi you want to live the rest of your life chasing ladies out of his life? undecided

I understand how you feel especially as you've been together for long but please calm down ok?

shugasofttouch:
. Yes 6 yrs we started way back in schl. N jst wen he got something lil to do I thought we'll settle down cos it has been his promise.
It's really sad he left you after you 'struggled' together. . but it's fine.. pull yourself together ok?
A more deserving guy will come along ok?..

8 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by ElDeeVee(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
PresVA:

Happy New Year to you too cool cool

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by PresVA: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
ElDeeVee:

Happy New Year to you too cool cool
Thanks dear
wish you a fulfilling year smiley

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well be happy it came out now. You should smoke some weed to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by ElDeeVee(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
PresVA:
Thanks dear
wish you a fulfilling year smiley

Thanks. Resumed back yet?
Re: Heartbroken. by Acidosis(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
You deserve better

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Don't beg him, I bet you he will come around. Just give it time.
Re: Heartbroken. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mehn 6whole undiluted years!! shocked shocked

U try

If within a year and no engagement.. Guy! Bounce!

I didn't even do school love..
No time to waste on that.

After one year? Your people are not meeting ma people.. Abeg waka.

I will even be bored of the relationship sef

I can't shout o

Op sorry.... Ndo!

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by PresVA: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
ElDeeVee:

Thanks. Resumed back yet?
Moro sad

will miss staying with my baby..
Re: Heartbroken. by Zinny25(f): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
My dear that is what is common among the guys now. I had a similar experience, but I hv let it go with the year. It's a new year, Forge ahead. Better days will come. I believe what didn't stay wasn't meant for you. Yours will definitely come. Cheer up

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
6 yearsshockedshocked
Re: Heartbroken. by Funnyguy83: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
ndo ... See translation .
Re: Heartbroken. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided Sorry
Re: Heartbroken. by George22016(m): 2:20am On Jan 04, 2017
PresVA:
My sister, you should be happy you broke up with a cheat.. abi you want to live the rest of your life chasing ladies out of his life? undecided

I understand how you feel especially as you've been together for long but please calm down ok?

It's really sad he left you after you 'struggled' together. . but it's fine.. pull yourself together ok?
A more deserving guy will come along ok?..

Struggled together in terms of hustle or what?who op help
Re: Heartbroken. by George22016(m): 2:23am On Jan 04, 2017
The simple thing is u girls are too over dependent.no hustle spirit.imagine op saying she settle down with the little he has.

Am sure d oda lady knows how to be the kinda of woman for your man leech.so much for your m"Now expired Poosie"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken. by cococandy(f): 2:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Asshole
George22016:
The simple thing is u girls are too over dependent.no hustle spirit.imagine op saying she settle down with the little he has.

Am sure d oda lady knows how to be the kinda of woman for your man leech.so much for your m"Now expired Poosie"

5 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by lilmax(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2017
shugasofttouch:
main just found out she was side gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by sisisioge: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Babes! You sound so silly!

...He was seeing someone else which you negotiated with him in the first instance. Chai, you agreed he left the girl in Dec shocked shocked shocked No sensible self respecting established GF negotiates a possible threat,at least not in the manner you did!

You had it coming. Pls just move on from him...He's a disrespectful SOB! Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by ElDeeVee(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2017
PresVA:
Moro sad

will miss staying with my baby..

Alright...Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by shugasofttouch: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
George22016:

Struggled together in terms of hustle or what?who op help
. Its obvious ur brain is to shallow to assimilate. I'll enlighten u. We both are from struggling home so we automatically fended for ourselves. I was his frnd, sister confidant n all u can think of and so was he to me. We struggled n hustled together. There wia times were we had to manage N200 for 4 days not once, twice, not even 3 times buying fried potato N50 cos its cheap in d north to eat around 6pm after starving all day cos we don't know wia our next income is coming from n den go to our homes to go prepare 4 schl d next day. During holidays we don't go home we hustle 4 minial jobs including labourer works so as to save money 4 either rent or d next schlin days at times even during schl days we wld skip class to go do jobs so we can get money 4 feeding n assignment. And u sit ur ass in some cursed seat n judge something u knw nothing off?

8 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by George22016(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2017
shugasofttouch:
. Its obvious ur brain is to shallow to assimilate. I'll enlighten u. We both are from struggling home so we automatically fended for ourselves. I was his frnd, sister confidant n all u can think of and so was he to me. We struggled n hustled together. There wia times were we had to manage N200 for 4 days not once, twice, not even 3 times buying fried potato N50 cos its cheap in d north to eat around 6pm after starving all day cos we don't know wia our next income is coming from n den go to our homes to go prepare 4 schl d next day. During holidays we don't go home we hustle 4 minial jobs including labourer works so as to save money 4 either rent or d next schlin days at times even during schl days we wld skip class to go do jobs so we can get money 4 feeding n assignment. And u sit ur ass in some cursed seat n judge something u knw nothing off?

MY friend shut up,Are u d first person?go and sit down.You got what u deserved.this is actually why he left you.You don't know how to talk.Boy am glad he opened his eyes ealier

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by shugasofttouch: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2017
George22016:

MY friend shut up,Are u d first person?go and sit down.You got what u deserved.this is actually why he left you.You don't know how to talk.Boy am glad he opened his eyes ealier
. For everything u jst said its obvious u'v never had a relationship in ur life. Despite d pains ur non charitable words r causing me, I do not n would not wish wot I went tru cos I can't wish my enemy dat. But pls b careful so u don't get tested wif that.

8 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by Vikky014(f): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2017
George22016:

hello you are the one dt dnt know hw to talk here..imagine telln sme1 in pain to shut up and sit down. see let me tell you the guy made promises to her dt ws why she stayed till 6yrs. bt i will always blame girls for having premarital sex. whn u dnt open ur leg for a guy even if he left u after many years u wont regret any shit. rather ur swthrt will locate u and wife you. girls u can struggle wt a guy wtout hving sex wt him

5 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by crackhaus: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
shugasofttouch:
Have you even sat down to think about why he's choosing her over you?

Trust me, when it comes down to making a selection of a partner for men who are lucky enough to have choices, we almost always go for the one that gives us the least stress, not the one we love most.
It's usually females who choose life-partners based on a feeble emotion called love.

Search yourself, at least for the next guy you meet.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by thorpido(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
OP,were you living with him in the hostel?
Re: Heartbroken. by shugasofttouch: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
thorpido:
OP,were you living with him in the hostel?
no we stayed separately all through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. / ***Abortion***: When Do Life Really Begins? **Speak Your Mind*** / An Ibo Lady Engaged To A Yourba Guy,wot Shld I Do To Blend Into His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.