Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. (13532 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cosmetics for all.... Call us today

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by Bozlady(f): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Training!! Training!! Training!!!
Here's a chance to have that lovely skin you've been dreaming about and be your own boss. It's a 7days online training where you'll be trained on how to mix both organic and promixing skincare;
Halfcast cream & oil
Egyptian body milk & oil
Egyptian body wash
Whitening cream
Arabian cream & oil
Chocolate cream
Body peel serum
Shower gel
Glowing cream & serum
Whitening soap
Stretch mark cream
Stretch mark oil
Stretch mark scrub
Morning/night facial cream
Fairness serum
Pink lips balm
Sunscreen cream
Pimple set
Blackspot set
Eczema set
Herbal body treatment soap
Salted chocolate coffee scrub
Breast enlargement oil
Breast firming mask & oil
Hip enlargement seed
Hair growth oil
Baby cream
Baby soap
Baby shampoo
Weight loss drink
Toning black soap
Face primer
Face mask
Skin moisturizer
Wrinkle cream
Lightening moisturizer
Dark armpits cream
Dark knuckles cream
Sunburn cream
Come and learn at a very affordable price. Click on the WhatsApp link to join.
https:///0LQBowpXsCiBdHycXwUAJp
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Want a complete and affordable skin care routine?? Just call/whatsapp 08132674330...

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Call us today for all your skin care needs...08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ultimate and best stretch mark solution in Nigeria!!!! Now feel free to flaunt your skin

Call/whatsapp 08132674330 to get yours now

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Would you love to look ten years younger? Without having to worry about wrinkles, fine lines, under eye circle, etc.... call/whatsapp 08132674330 today....

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Are u battling with stretchmarks? Do u also find it difficult to put on spa tops, tubes, etc? You don't feel comfortable going to d swimming pool or even a spa session (body massage), or u prefer to always have it in the dark? Reasons are best known to you. Stretch marks are a huge turn offs!!and can lead to problems in relationships. Don't wait till stretch marks  starts creating problems in your relationships! Thereby reducing your self esteem and self worth! Get the best stretch mark solution in Nigeria today!!! These two products are just what you need! Clinically proven, tested and trusted! Call/whatsapp 08132674330 and get yours today!! Thank me later! Call/whatsapp 08132674330...

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Do you have a cracked and rough heel? Doesn't feel good to wear slip ons, palm sandals, or ankle straps Always a covered shoe Give your feet a new lift with our ever best selling feetup cream! You get fast relief ands a smooth heel within one week!!!! Pls thank me later! Call/whatsapp 08132674330 an get yours today! Call/whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Call us today for all your skin care needs........ 08132674330.( whatsapp enabled)
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Milk and honey cream with tender care testimonial. If you don't take care of your skin, who will? Inbox to place your orders!!!! 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Call us today for all your skin care problems! Sunburn, dark armpits, dark knuckles, pimples, white heads, etc... we've got the right product for you. #NoBleaching!... 08132674330 ( whatsapp enabled)

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Call us today for all your skin care needs 08132674330
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
WATER ALONE IS not enough.

Are you a woman? Or you have a woman in your life (mother, sister, spouse, partner etc) I urge you to sacrifice some time to read this post to the end. I am sure it's not going to amount to a waste of time.

Women often talk and share experiences and tips on skin care, hair care and using makeup. But sadly, the very important intimate hygiene is rarely a topic of conversation. Maintaining the hygiene in the intimate zone is extremely important for women, It helps to feel cleaner and fresh, and to avoid unpleasant and sometimes dangerous health problems that may arise. I present to you the Oriflame *Feminelle Intimate gel*A soap-free gynecological gel with natural lactic acid for balanced vagina PH for every woman!

Ordinary soaps and shower gels are not suitable for washing the vagina. Most soaps and shower gels are designed to maintain the natural pH value of the skin, which is 5.5. However, the normal pH value of a healthy vagina ranges from 3.8 to 4.5. (Not the same with your skin)

Using ordinary soap can disrupt the natural vaginal flora, thereby enabling the fast development and multiplication of harmful bacteria. As a result, some unpleasant problems may appear like irritation, itching, pain, odor, abnormal discharge or infection.

So, Many gynecologists advise using only water, Why? Not because ordinary water is the best infact, ordinary water is not enough. But because of scarce availability of good intimate wash. Today, I am helping women like me with a solution! Use only intimate washes that are designed for intimate care. *The Feminelle intimate Gel*

*How to use*
1. Wet your vulva with water and press a little amount of *Feminelle intimate Wash* on your hand. Wash only the exterior of your intimate zone. The vagina (the hollow) has the ability to ‘clean’ itself. So do not douch!

2. Wash your intimate parts at least once a day with the *Feminelle Intimate gel*.When you have your period, make sure you wash it twice a day with *Feminelle Initimate Wash*

3. Don’t use sponges or gloves.it is enough just to use your hand and the *Feminelle intimate gel* and rinse.‎

4. Always use a soft drying towel

5.Use the *Feminelle intimate gel* to wash your intimate parts before and after sexual intercourse. To place your orders call 08132674330. Whatsapp enabled

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clear your stretch marks without stress with our skincare combo!! Call 08132674330. Whatsapp enabled

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Call us today for all your skin care needs.. 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Call us today for all your skin care needs. Sun protector, pimple, stretchmark, uneven skin tone, skin tags, etc..
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Harmattan season is upon us! Be proud to raise your feet up. Get relied for scruffy feet with our feetup cream... call/whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hello dear ladies,

Which of these is your foundation shade? �

This foundation lasts for 24 hours without smudging, caking or looking like a different skin.  Hence is called Everlasting Foundation.  It revitalizes, renews and protects, so comfortable on the skin & suitable for all skin types....

Removing all those blemishes before your big day, before Christmas or meeting with your friends/business associates may not be immediate  but you can cover it up.
 No need to touch up all day.

It can be used  without applying powder.  I recommended it ,  some ladies took my advice and are super excited using it.����� You get a discount if you order for more than 1.  Interested? Call/WhatsApp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gift your mom , wife, aunt, or sister, girlfriend, novage time restoring set this Valentine's. Age ; 25 nd above
Benefits; anti ageing
Clears wrinkles and fine lines
Visible disappearance of stretch marks
Look 10 years younger
Rejuvenates skin
Evens out skin tone
Radiance, skin smoothening and softening
Call/ whatsapp 08132674330 today

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Get yourself our optimal even sef and pamper your skin to the fullest! From 25yrs and above. If you love your mom, wife, he, then get this set for "her". She'll love you double�. Call/ whatsapp 08132674330 .

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by LavenderJones: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2020
To save yourself from unnecessary skin issues with millions of cream in the market, if you are in Abuja and you need a very good Whitening supplement or whitening pills ,buy from authorized distributors of these supplements made in Japan or Thailand. I buy my supplement from a lady here in abuja sometimes I forget to use cream except during harmattan.
Her contact is +2347069289643. Her name is Chioma.

Instead of buying all these fake creams that will be giving issues just get supplements and use a very good moisturizer from her.

Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? / Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Wedding Kampala In Nigeria That Looks Fashionable To Wear..