Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos (43057 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil In Cute Selfie / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by FantasyTV: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Aww! Adorable
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by drsugar: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by maxtop(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
What is my business with that ? Make I eat my food jare.

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Debikanty(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tibilis wey dey smoke weed. Him Don start again this time na mad him go mad 4 road

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Debikanty(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tibilis bike smoke weed as usual ok

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by betatalk: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
elmagnifo:
Well is good to see father and son together, though I still believe tiwa overreacted. cheesy
there is a reason it is called personal life . What's up with tiwa let her do reality show if she want her family in the news
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
betatalk:
there is a reason it is called personal life . What's up with tiwa let her do reality show if she want her family in the news
emmm' broda. Once u become a public figure, you life is not a personal one anymore.

Tiwa and banky-w are already doing a show on ebonylive, have forgotten d name of the show sha
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by harizonal123(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by DEWKID(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
paidangel:
Waiting for those that don't give a f**k to come and say they don't give a F**K. cool

we've just arrived

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool
cool cool
cool

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Goodnews this 2017.
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by COdeGenesis: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
hyfr:
I always knew this teebillz and tiwa saga was just for hype. Our celebrities can do anything for fame. Nothing is going on among them they are very OK, we are here thinking they are beefing. Mtcheew
u DEY SABI MUMU EHN
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by zicoraads: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Where are those feminists that divorced them? lipsrsealed
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by hyfr(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
COdeGenesis:

u DEY SABI MUMU EHN
I dey mumu like ur papa. Ur head no correct
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by jayswag: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
I jez dey look
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by COdeGenesis: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
hyfr:
I dey mumu like ur papa. Ur head no correct
U na big fish. U just proved me ryt. Ur mumu no dey make u get respect
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Pain(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lorititiyi
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Nickymezor(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
The resemblance is so obvious... Wat a cute lil boy
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by hyfr(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
COdeGenesis:

U na big fish. U just proved me ryt. Ur mumu no dey make u get respect
all the respect wey una pack for una family hope say en dey put chop for una table. No go find work. Dey here dey zuzu
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by olumzzz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dnt wanna b a hater bt i no see beach na.
At least u guyz shud av played wit sand a lil bit plus make una legs touch water
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by COdeGenesis: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
hyfr:
all the respect wey una pack for una family hope say en dey put chop for una table. No go find work. Dey here dey zuzu
Mumu. Your sense of reasoning dey too low. U think everyone is jobless like you. Abeg Park well, I no get your time again, it's pointless quoting a fish like u
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos by hyfr(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Mumu. Your sense of reasoning dey too low. U think everyone is jobless like you. Abeg Park well, I no get your time again, it's pointless quoting a fish like u
you wey your IQ dey 99.9 hope say u don use am better ur abari life. No go find work. Dey here dey find who u go scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Flavour Welcomed To Liberia By His Enugu Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.