Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (114358 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by knightsson: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
paradigmshift:
make una do this tin for Benin make we spoil everywhere with ace of spades .....

We re good at these things bro,
Edo guys and babes rocks!
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by PETRUCE007: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyboy2016:
BUNCH OF KIDS ALL OVER THE PARTY.

SEE WHERE THIS GIRL WEAR NECKLACE ABI NA DOGLACE SEF

SEE THE GUY WEY DEY WITH HEAD AS E BE LIKE HAMMER HEAD OF HORROR

AND THE ANNOYING PART BE SAY NA GIRLS AND GUYS LIKE THIS DEY YAB MEN PASS!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Benita27:
Please do free yourself off that cage hun!, it's 2017 and Happy New Year!. cheesy grin cheesy

Now, i understand better. cheesy
do you want to join him in a cage grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
there is difference between braid and weave.
do you think if wanna wear a weave i will go for the cheap one grin..

See I'm proud to be black because my hair is natural and I'm proud to rock cornrow which represents the pride of a true Africa woman.

Whenever i rock my natural hair i get a lot of compliments from other race.
babe itz no different both u an them are wearin' what's not born 2 u.
And guess what?? Both are ok

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by kinibigdeal(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Terrible! No morals. If the ladies dancing in those video's are NL e-babe, am embarrased. I even saw someone smoking. Its terrible

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dhevid(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
jidxin:
me nko.... cc adeyemi

Baba no vex for me
I don fix am sharp Sharp
LifeofAirforce1:

shut up i already made it clear i was a drug addict so its normal i look dry. wizkid as a case study
@bolded .. .jeez u cracked me up

grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by xynerise: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Just boys, No men grin

2 Likes

Smellymouth:

This man,where you hide since?
baba in nollywood people voice "it is a long story"
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Eleganza33(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
aww this is nice
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! The party is a total disaster!

So glad that I saw their faces.
Seriously they look so immature
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Laveda(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol... How do you wanna confirm

Wow. That was a dope photo. cool

You rocked.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Quintessential1(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Who let this one out of the cage? Mynnd44 come and take an introvert friend like you so that you guys enjoy your cage

Just be civil. Your criticisms are antagonistic and spiteful, rather than constructive. The organisers deserve some credit.

I wouldn't be surprised if you've never successfully organized an event.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by jidxin(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Berlynn:
i can only see just 2 cute guys
who are dey....im anxious to know
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by blogAlive(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Will you be eager to attend next edition after you saw the calibre of people that attended this?
Nope

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyboy2016:

THAT GUY NA HEAD-WARD. . .THE MOUNTAIN. . .ASO ROCK LWKM ROTF grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
do you want to join him in a cage grin
I only want him to free himself. cheesy grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
The organisers were university boys so i didn't expect much from them.

The party was wack

The guys were kids

The girls were like those ones that tell you how mummy will be waiting for them if they break their curfew.

If only politics section people organized something like this, it will be bomb
Say What?? Politics Seection own, everybody go carry knife come that day... Any person wey be AfonJa/Flattie/Herdsman wey you no lyyk na to kill am

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

shut up
i already made it clear i was a drug addict
so its normal i look dry.

wizkid as a case study
Sugar,u dont look dry ,u look like a completely diffrent person grin
Wait?.....u didt steal another man's pics,did u? tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
Say What?? Politics Seection own, everybody go carry knife come that day... Any person wey be AfonJa/Flattie/Herdsman wey you no lyyk na to kill am

This is damn funny.

Eph123 come and catch fun here. Just negodu the kind of people that make noise on our head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyboy2016:

The head be like canoe..

Hammer head of horror indeed.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by trojan84(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
The party looks cool but i think a financial analysis by the organisers will go a long way to tell how the money was spent cool

The way those boys make noise on Nairaland i thougyt they will wow me off but this things I'm seeing are .....
5000 naira 4 u alone will go a long way, but wen it's a kinda of contribution 4 something whr oda pple will partake, it won't get u d same thing it would av gotten u. D party was ok
BCISLTD:

The way I'm looking at the flock of them..I'm not understanding how so many pale looking people can gather and remain in the same place for so long...geez

fvck!! you mean cheesy I dont wanna say what I hv in mind so just pretend you didnt see anything..... buy buy
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Benita27:
I only want him to free himself. cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ClassCaptain(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz, the light skin girl that doesn't want her face to be shown ?? the one with the face cap

I need to tell her something urgent ...help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mynd44:

I am an introvert. I don't do parties.

You know my life is boring and I live in a cage cool
True this..
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by wristbangle: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
continue sucking up his arse while he climbs higher

Oniranu

Social media gives people opportunity to express their thoughts but it seems reverse is the case for you hitherto expressing your sheer stupidity and moronic views.

I am glad my friend is achieving success and he will achieve more. Atleast people around me are making success which in due time, such positive cloud will envelope me.

Since the advent of this thread, u are toddling like a frustrated she-goat and I am beginning to wonder if you are mentally stable. Get well soon danny girl. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
OBTSubtle:

The head be like canoe..

Hammer head of horror indeed.. grin grin
Who be dat dude? grin

Omo I no fit laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LifeofAirforce1: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
Sugar,u dont look dry ,u look like a completely diffrent person grin
Wait?.....u didt steal another man's pics,did u? tongue
Lol

well, Next party im gonn look different from what you saw today now that I'm clean of drugs.

but I ain't completely clean tho because I still did weed and alcohol with Adonis and some other guys at the party.

I'm recovering.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
trojan84:

5000 naira 4 u alone will go a long way, but wen it's a kinda of contribution 4 something whr oda pple will partake, it won't get u d same thing it would av gotten u. D party was ok
You ve not attended party before undecided

The way they sat in that first pix like Landlord vs Tenant meeting

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by vizkiz: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided was sarcasm. Cearly he thought they were pretty cuz he looked so hard.i Was saying so sarcasticly

U so ready 2 pounce u didnt stop 2 think obviously undecided

I didn't ask for this bullshìt...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (47) (Reply)

Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.