Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (114517 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Caseless: 3:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Ishilove:

No offence but it seems a particular age group dominated the party...
just what I'm thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Well Judging from the pics I can say the oldest lady there might be 23 so I have some tips for you:

-to the lady with pokadots short with bra that was grinding on a dude when there is a "social media" gathering compose yourself well cause clearly you know this pictures are going to end up online and you are going to get negative attention.
- to the guys even if you are a child dress well and clean see how rough you boys look the party looks like a gathering of area boys and girls
- For the girls again just know that the next party guys would want to be grabbing up on you cause judging from this picture it looks like you guys are starved in certain areas.

Lastly to the owner of this group with the topics on your romance section and the faces I see here I think you should set an age limit on that section.

That bin said you guys tried for the party atleast you had puppy fun

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by louismane2: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2017
DozieInc:
Kudos to the organisers, una do well... Looking forward to making this happen in Port Harcourt.

same here 👏👏👏
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by louismane2: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
The organisers were university boys so i didn't expect much from them.

The party was wack

The guys were kids

The girls were like those ones that tell you how mummy will be waiting for them if they break their curfew.

If only politics section people organized something like this, it will be bomb

hmmm... u seem to hve an awful lot of time to critisize and complain abt a party u didnt actually attend n hence cant be the best judge of.... call ddm kids or teenagers but fr a kids party it looks to me frm here like d kids had fun.

abt dat politics section party, id like to see the best u cme up with if it eva does happen

i didnt attend d party n i hardly comment here buh seeing all uv bin sayn..if ur soo matured as u claim critisize constructively as u rada are d one lookn like d kid..... act ur age
relax n tke a chill pill....life isnt dat serious....its only a party u knw..not rocket science

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by louismane2: 4:25am On Jan 04, 2017
GunzAndRosez:
All the old fücks complaining about this groove, why didn't your old age spur you guys to pioneer something like this but you had to leave it for the "kids"?

You know the level of guts it takes for someone to dare this kind of party in Nairaland, bracing the fear of failure?

You know the logistics and planing and sacrifices to put into this?

And all you old sadistic, lovelorn females and over bloated ego males dare stand here and type rubbish with your leprosy infested fingers?

The easiest thing for any one to do is criticise, any fool can do that.

Let's see what you uninspiring, jealousy-overtaken, dry bones come up with

Idle haters!

just so u knw... i clicked like after reading diz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2017
why the hate??

Kudos to the organisers and those who attended. You guys tried
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Justnora:
Well Judging from the pics I can say the oldest lady there might be 23 so I have some tips for you:

-to the lady with pokadots short with bra that was grinding on a dude when there is a "social media" gathering compose yourself well cause clearly you know this pictures are going to end up online and you are going to get negative attention.
- to the guys even if you are a child dress well and clean see how rough you boys look the party looks like a gathering of area boys and girls
- For the girls again just know that the next party guys would want to be grabbing up on you cause judging from this picture it looks like you guys are starved in certain areas.

Lastly to the owner of this group with the topics on your romance section and the faces I see here I think you should set an age limit on that section.

what is this one saying?

If e pain u wel wel, go and organise ur own

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by gr8cany: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2017
See boots everywhere grin grin. una try..
We in the other country dont attend parties
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by 2shur: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2017
razzaites
razz ugly ppl.
must ugly guys feel handsome.
see dem palm slippers gurls
ugly piece of stinking pusssis
wtf.
kids
u guys no mature at all.
wat r u guys
sweet 16 or wat

dumb piece of shiiits

broke asses.
wen men dey reason owo matter
una dey form fresh dey feel fly
with 5naira plastic cups n iodine adulterated spirit.
cant inagine those ugly ass housegirls/maid taking ugly ass pix.
i feel like throwing up

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by louismane2: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Benita27:
No!, distance barrier, i'm in PH. grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by paradigmshift(m): 5:22am On Jan 04, 2017
knightsson:

We re good at these things bro,
Edo guys and babes rocks!

true dat brother
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by NegeduGrace(f): 5:27am On Jan 04, 2017
lot's of peeps are so pained..you do them talk,u no do them go still talk..this world na wa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Smellymouth: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
But easy. So we gotta zagadat!

Sorry, blame you for introducing me to his world

grin cheesy grin

Babaly ,Mr Eazi is dope!!!!

Zagadattttt!!!!

Morning signor..
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LifeofAirforce1: 5:52am On Jan 04, 2017
iamkingzlee:
lifeofairforce1, My nigga! I sincerely wish i was in town to turnup for you. Situations didn't permit my being in Lagos now. But once i'm back, we go connect straight up, I give you my werd! Nice pictures.. Kudos Vizkiz, Princeakins, Adewunmiopeyemi.. You did well.
No P! Bro

Anytime.
wink
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by TheCongo2: 6:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Go and sleep grin

I doubt if she's a nlder

Happy new year
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one. Baba cool cool
iamkingzlee:
lifeofairforce1, My nigga! I sincerely wish i was in town to turnup for you. Situations didn't permit my being in Lagos now. But once i'm back, we go connect straight up, I give you my werd! Nice pictures.. Kudos Vizkiz, Princeakins, Adewunmiopeyemi.. You did well.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2017
U are a dumb ass nigga u need to go and jumb inside the river undecided undecided
elmagnifo:
upper case and not uppercase. Got u too. undecided

Well I was just catching feelings here, so whatever I posted here wasn't given any serious importance. Like I said bruv, just catching feelings grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by spenca: 6:18am On Jan 04, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Oga rich man, I dare you!

Where your money dey stop na where some people own dey start.

Eazy on me brother, Don't push me to hard
No doubt !
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Ishilove: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Kathmandu:

Let's enjoy their Child naming ceremony they called beach party
Your mouth na acid

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Engineermbugame(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2017
abeg wo be d guy wey barb skin ?
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by GaggleNSwallow: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Kathmandu. Hahahahaha!!! grin grin grin
After TheSonOfMark busted you where you were saving data because you couldn't afford to view ordinary pictures, you hid that moniker and came back with Sunnypar to resume your trolling. Poor cockroach forming Don 1 of the Sexuality Section, can you mention just 10 notable monikers that recognize you from there? When did you arrange this so-called meeting at Quilox and with whom? No let lie kill you before your time.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2017
2shur:
razzaites
razz ugly ppl.
wtf.
kids
u guys no mature at all.
wat r u guys
sweet 16 or wat

dumb piece of shiiits

broke asses.
i feel like throwing up

oboy
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2017
redbeans:
what is this one saying?

If e pain u wel wel, go and organise ur own

Pain me? Swewtie even when I was younger I don't roll with this type of crowd.

This one the whole vibe ain't cool all the touching touching sef makes it look irritating.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by GaggleNSwallow: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Sunnypar:
Bring it on!
Broke ass nigga can't even afford ordinary one month data plan subscription na 300k you wan come pay?
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by pembisco(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

If you had more sense you would realise that it's the most lovely beach in Lagos Nigeria and of course the environment would be littered because schmucks like you mess the whole place up...

I'm gonna leave you with no answers beech but know this...

You are not in any way at a better than anyone there you scum of the earth!

How old are you?

10s: go suck mamma's boobs

20s: you should be reading for your exams

30s: you should have more sense than to make such foolísh statements

40s: if you have time to look at pics and comment on NL that means you're a foool at 40

50s: Cmon! You should be a grandpa by now or something, go change some diapers

Do I go on mofo!!!

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2017
spenca:

Eazy on me brother, Don't push me to hard No doubt !

Please, how do I get some of the books on your dp?
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Sike(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Enjoyment galore
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2017
NegeduGrace:
lot's of peeps are so pained..you do them talk,u no do them go still talk..this world na wa oo

..Baby grin kiss...

don't buy their negative energy......its seems they were actually born Old grin grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2017
...Biafrabushboy..

another supercool dude cool #Blessup!....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Justnora:

Easy ma'am. It isn't as bad as you are judging the whole scenario. Appreciate one thing now, atleast the relentless effort of the organizers that led to the successful execution of the party without any eruption of fight whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Dumb ass nigga wen I check ur profile I notice u a kid I don't talk to a kid tak to the hand undecided undecided
2shur:
razzaites
razz ugly ppl.
wtf.
kids
u guys no mature at all.
wat r u guys
sweet 16 or wat

dumb piece of shiiits

broke asses.
i feel like throwing up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / What Is The Right Age To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.