Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (80935 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Zane2point4:
Honestly i dont like how some people criticises the op,

I dont think he did wrong by trying to make his wife useful and a better person to the family.

Some women just think marriage is an employment opportunity, just be producing children only and no effort to assist your hubby.

Pls make sure she learns the trade before giving her the capital, such women can even squander the money blc she seems like she isnt the industrious type.

For this buhari period all hands must be on deck, not just open and close.

Yinmu!

Madam says..open shop for me let me start selling food stuffs to consumers but oga say No I'm a big man I want you to be a wholesaler abeg tell me if the oga own no too much?

What is there to learn from what you can do in a day...just ask those in it how much they sell what and follow suit.

The sense in all businesses is starting small.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Joyekpen: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Meanwhile, some couples are praying for just a child and you are complaining. Mr Deliberate, you had no form of family planning in place and you continued the shoki unprotected, what were you expecting? Father Abraham enjoy your handwork jare!
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by huntax(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Op, it is clear you don't love this woman, because if you did, u would not care about her dressing or diction.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by DonaTee(f): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2017
wonukwuru:
I am adult married to a lady of 35years. We have been married since 2007. God has blessed us with 3 wonderful children( 2 boys and 1 girl). Before we got married, i agreed with my wife that i only want to have 2 kids ( I wouldnt mind if they just boys or girls. That means, Im not particular of the sex of the kids). My wife is a B.sc Accounting graduate, while myself, I am a Chartered Accountant, with a well paid job. My wife had a 3rd class degree. On several occassions, i have told her to go back to school for Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in order to upgrade, but she plainly told me that she cannot go back to school again. When i asked her why, she told me that her brain cannot withstand any academic stree again. I also suggested to her, since you studied accounting in the university, why not enroll for ICAN program? When i said that to her, she told me that she could not go for PGD, is it ICAN that she can do? I have been thinking, what will i do for her to be like others.

Luckly, was transferred to Benin. I went with my family to Benin. We stayed over 4years in Benin. While we were in Benin, I told my wife to go and enroll for a 6months diploma programm in computer (because she is not computer literate). I paid over N110,000 for the 6months programme. My wife only went for the programme for 1month and stopped. She refused to complete the program. When I asked her, she told me that she will go back after she had "put to bed"( Then she was pregnant). Guys, its over two years now and the baby is even in pre-nursery school, yet my wife has not reminded me of going back to complete the programme.

Last year, she asked me to open a store for her, that she want to go into trading. When I asked her the nature of the business, she said, she wants to deal on selling rice, beans, yams, groundnut oil, etc. I now suggested that it will not be a problem, but she has to look for somebody who is already in the business so as to understudy the person for atleast 1month. She refused, saying that without her understudying anybody, that she can still make it. I told her that my reason of suggesting to her to understudy somebody was that, i wanted her to be selling in wholesale. My plan was to give like N1.5million. I told her, i cannot just release N1.5million to her for a business that she did not learn. I told her that N1.5million is not a small money. Brethren, that was why up til now, i have not opened the business for her.

My children's school fees is over N650,00 per term for the 3 kids. I provide for feeding. My wife does not want to do anything as to assist me in the family. I give her money for her hair, cream, bathing soap, panties and clothing. Im really getting tired. My salary does not carry the family again because of too much expenses.

Another problem now is, my wife's dressing is nothing to write home about. She dresses as if she is in her late 60s. I have complained to her on several occasion that i dont like the way she dresses, but each time i bring up the issue, she will get angry. People around, have meeting my sisters to tell them that my wife does not dress well as somebody that has gone to the university. Even in my house, my wife only tires wrapper. Nothing in her again attracts me to her. Infact, for the past 3 months, i have not slept with her. I sleep in the parlour while she sleeps in the bed room.

Else, i forget, my wife delibrately "took in" again since July last year. This is after we agreed that the 3 kids that we already have is enough. Her method is, each time i remind her of what to do as to be assisting me in the family, she will delibrately "take in".

My wife, went to the university but she cannot speak simple and correct english. She cannot write application letter. She cannot teach my kids who are in primary 2 and 5 respectively. I pay a lesson teacher N30,000 monthly for my kids but my wife is at home doing nothing. Since we got married, my wife has not sent me text message on her phone more than 3times. The ones that she sent, my brothers, there are lots of gramatical blunders. When i confronted her with the text message, she could not say anything. I was checking for some documents in my room last week, and i came across an application that my wife wrote to submit to a private school where she wants to teach. When i saw the letter, believe me, my brothers, one of my kids that is in primary 5 cannot write such rubbish.

What i thought she was before i married her, is not what she is. I cannot take her out for an occassion because she may embarrase me by her conduct in the public. I need a divorce but the problem now is, i did i court wedding with her. What should i do? Im confused.

op u knew she can't speak English right frm d 1st day u told her "hi" but u felt she ll pick up.
U also knew her dress sense wasn't up to par but u thought she ll learn n with money all will b sorted.

As for not going back to school, u can only encourage n not force her.

as for bizness u did well by not releasing such amt. Even if she has a hustling spirit start with minute capital n watch how she turns d money over.

as for tying wrapper lol lol take it upon ur sef to take her to shop for hone wears, casuals n outing wears at least u ll choose something to ur taste.

As for getting preggy....now u knw d tricks. Keep ur own calendar n get a nurse to teach u abt female timings. Or use a condom.
Pls go back to ur matrimonial bed n dance ur kerewa. U r entitled to it.
Make ur sef happy.

None of ur reason is justified for divorce. Unless u hav other things up ur sleeves

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by bigcil2(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2017
wonukwuru:
I am adult married to a lady of 35years. We have been married since 2007. God has blessed us with 3 wonderful children( 2 boys and 1 girl). Before we got married, i agreed with my wife that i only want to have 2 kids ( I wouldnt mind if they just boys or girls. That means, Im not particular of the sex of the kids). My wife is a B.sc Accounting graduate, while myself, I am a Chartered Accountant, with a well paid job. My wife had a 3rd class degree. On several occassions, i have told her to go back to school for Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in order to upgrade, but she plainly told me that she cannot go back to school again. When i asked her why, she told me that her brain cannot withstand any academic stree again. I also suggested to her, since you studied accounting in the university, why not enroll for ICAN program? When i said that to her, she told me that she could not go for PGD, is it ICAN that she can do? I have been thinking, what will i do for her to be like others.

Luckly, was transferred to Benin. I went with my family to Benin. We stayed over 4years in Benin. While we were in Benin, I told my wife to go and enroll for a 6months diploma programm in computer (because she is not computer literate). I paid over N110,000 for the 6months programme. My wife only went for the programme for 1month and stopped. She refused to complete the program. When I asked her, she told me that she will go back after she had "put to bed"( Then she was pregnant). Guys, its over two years now and the baby is even in pre-nursery school, yet my wife has not reminded me of going back to complete the programme.

Last year, she asked me to open a store for her, that she want to go into trading. When I asked her the nature of the business, she said, she wants to deal on selling rice, beans, yams, groundnut oil, etc. I now suggested that it will not be a problem, but she has to look for somebody who is already in the business so as to understudy the person for atleast 1month. She refused, saying that without her understudying anybody, that she can still make it. I told her that my reason of suggesting to her to understudy somebody was that, i wanted her to be selling in wholesale. My plan was to give like N1.5million. I told her, i cannot just release N1.5million to her for a business that she did not learn. I told her that N1.5million is not a small money. Brethren, that was why up til now, i have not opened the business for her.

My children's school fees is over N650,00 per term for the 3 kids. I provide for feeding. My wife does not want to do anything as to assist me in the family. I give her money for her hair, cream, bathing soap, panties and clothing. Im really getting tired. My salary does not carry the family again because of too much expenses.

Another problem now is, my wife's dressing is nothing to write home about. She dresses as if she is in her late 60s. I have complained to her on several occasion that i dont like the way she dresses, but each time i bring up the issue, she will get angry. People around, have meeting my sisters to tell them that my wife does not dress well as somebody that has gone to the university. Even in my house, my wife only tires wrapper. Nothing in her again attracts me to her. Infact, for the past 3 months, i have not slept with her. I sleep in the parlour while she sleeps in the bed room.

Else, i forget, my wife delibrately "took in" again since July last year. This is after we agreed that the 3 kids that we already have is enough. Her method is, each time i remind her of what to do as to be assisting me in the family, she will delibrately "take in".

My wife, went to the university but she cannot speak simple and correct english. She cannot write application letter. She cannot teach my kids who are in primary 2 and 5 respectively. I pay a lesson teacher N30,000 monthly for my kids but my wife is at home doing nothing. Since we got married, my wife has not sent me text message on her phone more than 3times. The ones that she sent, my brothers, there are lots of gramatical blunders. When i confronted her with the text message, she could not say anything. I was checking for some documents in my room last week, and i came across an application that my wife wrote to submit to a private school where she wants to teach. When i saw the letter, believe me, my brothers, one of my kids that is in primary 5 cannot write such rubbish.

What i thought she was before i married her, is not what she is. I cannot take her out for an occassion because she may embarrase me by her conduct in the public. I need a divorce but the problem now is, i did i court wedding with her. What should i do? Im confused.

Have you watched "The Johnsons" on DSTV , please watch that SITCOM/ Drama.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by cyberprof: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2017
wonukwuru:

Get a fine beb of ur type (not to marry her but to make ur wife compete with her). It will be her decision to compete or to divorce.. Soft
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
maxti:
i confuse pass u bro.

Boss I hail oo. Happy new year.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by ifeanyi83(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Though I'm as confused as you are, divorce is not even an option if I had to advice you.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by hapweal: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2017
People just like to comment without noting the facts OP stated above. I do feel OP's pain. Everything needs a little bit of training and exposure before venturing into it.
I can guess what happened from courtship till now:-

1. You guys met and (like every other lady does) she tried her best to hide her flaws. The little you noticed you thought you could handle but you didn't know there were a whole lot she was hiding.
2. She's someone who is kinda stubborn and don't care much what people think about her in the 21st century even if we all do.
3. She's a bit lazy and she wants to hide under nursing her children so she'll have a perfect coverup for being lazy.
4. She's not interested in changing her status in this changing world and she's kind of dragging you back. (Imagine what Jonathan is facing with Dame)
5. More painful because you try to do the thinking for her but she still doesn't want to take it. (More frustrating).
I just enumerated that to make you aware that i totally understand all what you are going through.

*Frustration in marriage make people to think of divorce and if i suggest you give her a private computer teacher, she still may not learn (though its worth trying so i say try that option).
*Get her cloth size and start buying those type of cloth you want for her.Get someone who knows how to help you if you can't and gradually burn off those her 1960's clothing.
*Its not easy to do but force yourself to show her more love.
*Stop pouring the juice inside her,learn self-control yourself start withdrawing when about to cum or use a condom. It could be kinda easy for you since you have some money to spend.
*Start this foodstuff business for her in a small scale and learn to audit her so she can see her progress by herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by ojialo(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Abeg who dey fvck her?......deliberately take in?...When raw dey sweet you and u dey pour everytin inside...she force u?
gbam! one Oh mpa! for you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2017
hmmm..they r always three sides to every story..op u have just narrated ur side we dnt know the other sides but however I feel for u..first of all you shdnt give divorce a thought at all at all it is not an option.think of the aftermath of divorce to ur kids n besides how sure are u that d new woman is not worst than dis one. you should know DAT life is full of challenges n marriage poses some of the difficult challenge in life.u vowed on ur wedding day that it is for better for worst.so thinking of divorcing ur wife now to me ehh..its telling me DAT u r not man enough to handle d situation. I mean dis situation is nothing compared to so many cases DAT u ve not seen or heard so its not more than u u can handle it..
what I think its wrong wit ur wife is that she needs help u ve to try n help her..she has made it known to u DAT she can't do well with education why not try n teach her about business, u can hire sumbori to teach her business management at least d basics so DAT she can venture into any business of her choice.for her to write an application letter ( whether good or bad) means she is making efforts to help u.why not help her too..help her overcome her fears, shape her to become d woman u want to b,teach her dat being financially dependent and foresighted as a woman not only boost her self confidence but also earn more admirations n respect from a man esp u d husband n also for her to teach her girl child. kai so many things I wud luv to say but sha..let me jst chill..
but in all in all. invite God to give u the perfect solution to all this,ask the holy spirit to teach u wat to do n den watch n see DAT all will b well..
I wish u all the best
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by NaWetinDey(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Kellibae:
Naturally Shez not d school type.
I dnt know where to start ooo.

I can feel ur pain... sorry op
But ill be back.

*Modifed*.. but op education aint everythin.
Pls accept her d way she is i wont advice divorce...
As for her poor dressing u can always do somethin abt.
U can employ a fashionista or if u dnt hav d money u can consult any of ur relative who
Has better dress sense to stay with u guys for few months to help her..
bliv she would be better.

As for her business i think she has to learn it as u rightly said..before venturing into it.
Your wife aint cheatin on u no quarelling u.
So dnt divorce her...U can polish her.
Accept her the d way she is cox the way u goin about could affect her esteem and make her feel shez a worthless numbskull.

BETTER THE ANGEL U KNOW THAN THE DEVIL U DONT.

Counselor kind of advice. Good and godly advice. Thanks.

This does not call for divorce at all. If fact, apart from the school thing, she's almost an angel. Fact: she's 'itiboribo,' she knows next-to-nothing in school. But there are thousands of women like that, and I am not talking about men. The major reason for this is because we were all being taught in English and not in our dialect for proper understanding.
Confront her and tell her you are OK with her academic level. Persuade her to go learn that trade, even for two weeks. Then, please, start the business for her. But start it with half that amount.

NB: If you divorce her because of these inconsequential excuses, you will have helped in destroying yourself. That polished woman you have in mind will ruin you afterwards. And do not, by your apparent dissatisfaction of her academic acumen, push her into a native doctor's place where she will kill you thinking she is trying to make you love her unconditionally which is what marriage should be.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by mosisadez(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2017

What i thought she was before i married her, is not what she is. I cannot take her out for an occassion because she may embarrase me by her conduct in the public. I need a divorce but the problem now is, i did i court wedding with her. What should i do? Im confused.[/quote]

..Guy stop the complaints , were u blindfolded during courtship or when taking her to court ? you are carried away by things under the skirt . Abeg learn to live with her . Thats your cross , carry it .
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by chaelsangelovee: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Sir, My opinion is, Most of the issues you are having now wouldnt be if they were discovered during courtship. It seems you initially let Her take things for granted, and now She has grown into it. The Man should be able to put his family in order, Maintaining his standards and principles before and during Marriage. Love is not enough. The solution is so simple , Talk to Her and be patient , It Might take time cause You brought her up that way, She will need Time and your persistent effort to change Her. She is already used to it.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2017
wonukwuru:

She delibrately took in because you deliberately put your sperm into her abi did she steal the sperm? Or are you accusing her of cheating?
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by drnoel: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2017
This one is too much. Bros I almost went into a state of stasis on reading ur comment. Sorry, ndo, ekpele but I will have to come back and comment.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by olushowunm(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2017
wonukwuru:

Try and find Sam Adeyemi preaching on melancholy and sanguine.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Kellibae:
Naturally Shez not d school type.
I dnt know where to start ooo.

I can feel ur pain... sorry op
But ill be back.

*Modifed*.. but op education aint everythin.
Pls accept her d way she is i wont advice divorce...
As for her poor dressing u can always do somethin abt.
U can employ a fashionista or if u dnt hav d money u can consult any of ur relative who
Has better dress sense to stay with u guys for few months to help her..
bliv she would be better.

As for her business i think she has to learn it as u rightly said..before venturing into it.
Your wife aint cheatin on u no quarelling u.
So dnt divorce her...U can polish her.
Accept her the d way she is cox the way u goin about could affect her esteem and make her feel shez a worthless numbskull.

BETTER THE ANGEL U KNOW THAN THE DEVIL U DONT.

the man is saying that the salary he is receiving is no longer enough to carry the family and u are advising him to employ a fashioninsta. My sister u try sha. Y cant the woman help herself?. The man is too gud. If it were me, maybe, just maybe i wouldnt be living with her by now. She obviously doesnt want to help herself
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Kellibae(f): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Ebuka2016:

the man is saying that the salary he is receiving is no longer enough to carry the family and u are advising him to employ a fashioninsta. My sister u try sha. Y cant the woman help herself?. The man is too gud. If it were me, maybe, just maybe i wouldnt be living with her by now. She obviously doesnt want to help herself

Yea u are right but i did point out he should consult relative
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by bayinq25(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2017
lofty900:
If I were in ur shoes, I won't marry such woman in the first place. Probably u married her when there was nothing and now that things are going well u want something better. My brother manage her o. Goodluck Jonathan is managing his own.
three gbosa!!
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Kellibae(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Counselor kind of advice. Good and godly advice. Thanks.

This does not call for divorce at all. If fact, apart from the school thing, she's almost an angel. Fact: she's 'itiboribo,' she knows next-to-nothing in school. But there are thousands of women like that, and I am not talking about men. The major reason for this is because we were all being taught in English and not in our dialect for proper understanding.
Confront her and tell her you are OK with her academic level. Persuade her to go learn that trade, even for two weeks. Then, please, start the business for her. But start it with half that amount.

NB: If you divorce her because of these inconsequential excuses, you will have helped in destroying yourself. That polished woman you have in mind will ruin you afterwards. And do not, by your apparent dissatisfaction of her academic acumen, push her into a native doctor's place where she will kill you thinking she is trying to make you love her unconditionally which is what marriage should be.

Exactly thoughts
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by nehemiah111: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Am so sorry things didn't go for you as planed......sorry to say this, if I may ask did you seek a better advice before you get married to her? and if yes did you allow God to chose for you or you went ahead being canal in selection.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Kellibae(f): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2017
ericuzor:
you are a nice lady are you married?..

Lol.. nop dearie.
But im actually in a serious relationship
Thanks for the appreciation kiss
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by RobinHez(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
the importance of Courtship before marriage cannot be over-emphasized!! alas...things are no longer what they should be.

op, there's no legal ground for divorce here. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
klassic:

Her going to some adult school means she wants to learn. The best your friend can do to make it easier for her is to enage in her adult lessons, encourage her, get into her world and help her. It won't be easy but once he is not judgy or making her feel inferior she will pick.
In pigin we say " snail wen carry house for back know say e journey far and he nor sabi run but the most important thing be say he go reach he destination no matter how many days he sleep for road. After all na road trip" grin

LOL d dude already broke up with her though, less than 1 week now. But e tries to support her nonetheless, she loves him like crazy so she is conforming to the situation since my nigga played it well. He stayed 3 months after e found out about the issue and came up with a valid excuse grin boys will always be boys wink
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by RobinHez(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2017
nehemiah111:
Am so sorry things didn't go for you as planed......sorry to say this, if I may ask did you seek a better advice before you get married to her? and if yes did you allow God to chose for you or you went ahead being canal in selection.
I dont see how you expect the bolded to be answered. even Pastor's wives become a pain in the ass when they want to.

remember,

God created Eve straight out of Adam...
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by eyinjuege: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
OP, go for a vasectomy.
End of story.
Buy her new clothes you'd like to see her in. Get a tailor that sews nice clothes for your colleagues /their wives and buy 20 traditional Ankara for the tailor to sew for her. All she needs is just to come for her measurement. Its all to be a surprise, so she can't choose the style.
There are many trendy Ankara styles for those that don't like English casuals.
Regarding her English, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Let her continue speaking only her native language at home. Its better the kids learn that at home instead of learning some bombs at home.
Regarding her business, let her start what she originally wanted, small scale. She can learn all the tricks from there, and if the small scale is doing well, you can talk to her about wholesales. Some people don't have a bone of business in them, so its better you ewych if she does well with the small scale
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by anumide(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2017
grin wicked
maxti:
i confuse pass u bro.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2017
yetseyi:

Is she not educated in Nigerian terms? lool

what I think you should have said is that having a degree doesn't mean you are enlightened/educated .we place too much emphasis on certificate in naija.

At least she's a graduate now, people will now understand that you can be a graduate and be a staunch illiterate.

I see cool
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Sirpluv: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2017
I confuse pass the op sef
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Kellibae:

Yea u are right but i did point out he should consult relative
ok...nice one there

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by prejulsuc(f): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2017
maxti:
i confuse pass u bro.
lolz! You are not a serious person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.