Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi (58852 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Sammypope4all(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Ezionye post=52503298][/quote]

Strongly disagree. Except you fall within this category. An average Nigerian should know, atleast the paramount ruler(s) of "her" state.

The same set of dumbs will cry foul wen they fail an interview and claim; Na my breast he just Dey look, that's why them no give me.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cheruv: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Travisiyke:
Shebi na Igbos

I wonder who will rule their Biafra with their type of brain
I makwa ihe?! undecided
In Igboland, women have no say in politics tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by BarrElChapo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
They will be beautiful but their brains are more empty than komkom.. angry
Imagine not knowing simple question.. Guess spreading their legs the only thing they are good at undecided undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by JideAmuGiaka: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dshocker:

Bros I hope u got her contact,Cos pple like DAT are cheerful givers ?
Lols
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Raintaker(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
when we tell them go school, dem no go gree Na boys dem go dey follow
Watch news, dem no go gree Na so so Zed world dem go dey watch
Read newspapers dem no go gree, na Jim iyke flashed his eggplant news dem go dey find.
Iranu Abasha

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by charlesucheh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
This indicates statistically that Nnewi girls are blocked headed! For those that will want to defend the land of their ancestors, let's logically go through this : if girls were picked withing Nnewi town( samples representing girls in Nnewi) and tediously screened to make it to the grand finale, then it means the girls selected are a representation of Nnewi girls and are deemed the best! If these ones can answer questions like that, what do you think will be of the others? It's is a BIG SHAME! Oga Ifeanyi UBAH, just cancel the pageant 'Kpatakpata'! Because from my deductions, should you go any further, you will get worse girls, unless you want to tell me that the show Organisers didn't go through the selection process meticulously. Or may be before then, they might have groomed enough Nnewi angels that will intellectually scale through those questions.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Catastrophe1: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dumb girls. If its to request money for making hair now they will come alive.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by JideAmuGiaka: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
venai:
nna, you can lie for Nigeria oo...

Nwanne, what is lie there?
Didn't you read where the op said that the Girls was even unable to tell the name of the President?
Is that one also a lie.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
shame.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by iambliss: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Serves the organizers right. They spend so much on this display of pant and bra yet what do they give to the best graduating students of their higher institutions yearly? We don't even hear about it. We divert funds meant to encourage intelligence into activities that almost add no value to the society and yet we cry foul when girls act like bimbos.

Next year Mr Organizer parade the best students in Nnewi community and celebrate their hard work with gifts that are worth their effort.

if you must organize this your beauty pageant, then make academic performance one of the major criteria for contestants. You will hardly have enough applicant.

stop encouraging cucumber dullards to disgrace your community.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by CaroLyner(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shortyy:
The struggle?
emphasizing on the girrls
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Ezionye(f): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sammypope4all:

Strongly disagree. Except you fall within this category. An average Nigerian should know, atleast the paramount ruler(s) of "her" state.

The same set of dumbs will cry foul wen they fail an interview and claim; Na my breast he just Dey look, that's why them no give me.

Strongly disagree to what? Forget bout d category in which I fall. Of course an average Nigerian should know ' her' paramount ruler. Am not disputing that.

You made undue generalizations from the scenario and dats wat I was pointing out.

And how did breast come in here. Maybe ssom1 made that excuse and d next theory will be " all girls use their breast as excuse when they fail an interview"

Well wateva
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Dindondin(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lmao
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by aalangel(f): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lolzzzz @Buusu...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Michel2013: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Travisiyke:
Shebi na Igbos

I wonder who will rule their Biafra with their type of brain
I makwa ihe?! undecided

afonja spotted.your guys are too hypocritical.the dullard u voted as your wisest president could not call the name of his vp correctly yet you voted for him without seeing anything wrong with that. but u are quick rush out here bleeping your smelling mouth. Ubah has shown that Easterners give much credit to excellency and meritocracy not nepotism and sentimentalism. we don't make due with mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by amoduganja: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
During the traditional dress display, one of them wearing a female masquerade attire had the effrontery to address the public in Ibo language claiming that 'Mmanwu Ada' does not speak English. People were even clapping for her. What rubbish!! She should have known that guests from other tribe were present.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by MayhorE(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are they naturally endowed or nah brush and paint stuff, gt better things to invest on

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Bbklopsy: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
My attention was just on those cluster of stars on 1 stage, I dint even care about d nonsense those girls were exhibiting, they were dulling d show.imagine, one of d girls were also asked d name of Ifeanyi Uba's wife just abt 30mins after her name was mentioned and she said no idea. I really enjoyed watching on a stage - Ay, Gordons, Funnybone, Acapella, Senator. Ruffcoin, Stereoman ( Ekwe ), Humblesmith, Kcee, Patoranking, Phyno, Psquare, Davido, Flavour etc.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Burgerlomo: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
They should be flogged, they really deserves to be whipped seriously with horse whip grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by mapet: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
I watched it on Bisi Olatilo show. In fact I had to call my daughter to reinforce it in her that her brains is what will count in future and not beauty. It was so disgraceful that Dr. Ifeanyi Uba actually said that the thrust of the peagent is to promote Education(I wonder how) and that the girls utterly disappointed him. He went on to say he will not want his daughters to grow up to be like these bad examples

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by mapet: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
They asked one of the girls that "The name of the chairman of FC Ifeanyi Ubah is Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Who is the founder of FC Ifeanyi Ubah?....

The girl replied "No idea" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Another was asked if she were to be made president of the country, what three things will she do? come and see dumbest answers....

1. I will do something to help people
2. I will prepare a budget
3. I will make something people will benefit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by vislabraye(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigerian Girls can't answer those questions because it's not their area of calling.

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

How many times do you Bleep in a week?

What's your favourable size of dick?

Can you show the world your breasts?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

I went to submit my jamb form years back, this beautiful girl came to me to help her check her form if there's any mistake. I was surprise that in the space where she should indicate her sex, she boldly wrote "three times a week", i ask her what do you mean, she said "i thought they wanted to know how many times i use to have sex in a week". I was shocked.

Yeyedeysmell.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Culin(f): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shout out to all the smart intelligent girls. kiss if you dig deep you'll find out they're all art student *runs away*
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by mayorchelsea(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
And when 2017 WAEC is released, they would pass with excellent grades and thereafter claim they are ahead of other regions in education and all.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by mayorchelsea(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
And when 2017 WAEC is released, they would pass with excellent grades and thereafter claim they are ahead of other regions in education and all.Those wannabe contestants most likely have almost perfect O'level results o,maybe A1 in English, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by vislabraye(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
amoduganja:
During the traditional dress display, one of them wearing a female masquerade attire had the effrontery to address the public in Ibo language claiming that 'Mmanwu Ada' does not speak English. People were even clapping for her. What rubbish!! She should have known that guests from other tribe were present.

. Nonsense
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Cityguy: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol......Ubah, you no try at all. My best candidate who should have been crowned answered correctly when asked about creativity of what she wore. Ehn Na! "Busu" (pussycat) is her best pet.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by oluwamichael93(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Dis is serious
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by sirusX(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Culin:
Shout out to all the smart intelligent girls. kiss if you dig deep you'll find out they're all art student *runs away*
Now u came to find trouble. Ladies from other faculties might come for your head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Culin(f): 2:14am On Jan 04, 2017
sirusX:

Now u came to find trouble. Ladies from other faculties might come for your head cheesy

Hahaha I won't come online for a week
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by sirusX(m): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Culin:

Hahaha I won't come online for a week

Your mentions go read like pump for filling station by the next week.
Bsydes, them go form monitoring spirit on top ur moniker. If u dare post for any thread, OYO go be your case grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Culin(f): 3:07am On Jan 04, 2017
sirusX:

Your mentions go read like pump for filling station by the next week.
Bsydes, them go form monitoring spirit on top ur moniker. If u dare post for any thread, OYO go be your case grin

They can't do me nada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.