Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi (58855 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by pope191: 4:33am On Jan 04, 2017
samtin:
That was how a corp member in ogun camp was asked 'when did Nigeria got her independence?' during the 'miss nysc peagent' and she replied 'May 29th'. So sad. Makes me wanna ask, do they always get overwhelmed by their make ups?

Not she, but he.... Same thought just flash through my mind as I was reading this.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 04, 2017
cheruv:

In Igboland, women have no say in politics tongue
Oh! No wonder they are raising Children who turn out to be political illiterates, thinking the delusion of a separate republic will ever come to fruition.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by ovalrose(f): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Lol....Dr Mohammed Buhari.....who dash bonkey manana? wink wink
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by finepatty(f): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2017
With these girls not answering simple questions, some people will think Nnewi girls are blockheads. We are not oh...lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cutey96: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2017
beauty without brains smiley
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Orikinla1: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigerian Girls can't answer those questions because it's not their area of calling.

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

How many times do you Bleep in a week?

What's your favourable size of dick?

Can you show the world your breasts?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

I went to submit my jamb form years back, this beautiful girl came to me to help her check her form if there's any mistake. I was surprise that in the space where she should indicate her sex, she boldly wrote "three times a week", i ask her what do you mean, she said "i thought they wanted to know how many times i use to have sex in a week". I was shocked.

Yeyedeysmell.
90% of Nigerian female undergraduates are intellectually re-tarded.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Dexema(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2017
repogirl:
Beauty without intelligence is a public display of cosmetic foolishness. A.Y live 2017

grin
Please do you have a younger sister who's smart and intelligent? Cos e be like say guys don too dey look face marry these days forgetting say dumb children + dumb wife na serious gbege o!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Bbklopsy:
My attention was just on those cluster of stars on 1 stage, I dint even care about d nonsense those girls were exhibiting, they were dulling d show.imagine, one of d girls were also asked d name of Ifeanyi Uba's wife just abt 30mins after her name was mentioned and she said no idea. I really enjoyed watching on a stage - Ay, Gordons, Funnybone, Acapella, Senator. Ruffcoin, Stereoman ( Ekwe ), Humblesmith, Kcee, Patoranking, Phyno, Psquare, Davido, Flavour etc.
You mean all these celebrities came to grace the occasion? Ifeanyi Ubah must have wasted so much funds on this, no wonder he cancelled the whole thing.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by bestpunterever: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2017
They should u just give dem cucumber each and announce the best user of it as a winner jare.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Anusiemgood(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
careless bae's..all the know is cucumber. fools
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Ejaisky: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2017
ovalrose:
Lol....Dr Mohammed Buhari.....who dash bonkey manana? wink wink
But he is. cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Shortyy(f): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2017
CaroLyner:
emphasizing on the girrls
Oh. You one of em?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Butterworth: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Loooool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2017
mayorchelsea:
And when 2017 WAEC is released, they would pass with excellent grades and thereafter claim they are ahead of other regions in education and all.Those wannabe contestants most likely have almost perfect O'level results o,maybe A1 in English, who knows?
undecided embarassed
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by NaWetinDey(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin grin

Hahahahae!

This is way too hilarious o!

Hunger gave birth to 'I don't care' which, in turn gave birth to ignorance and then greed.

You want to win moto car, ehkwa?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by chemystery: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Shortyy:
Lmfao. Smh and this is why I don't give a fvck about these beauty pageants. Bunch of dumb beeches who have nothing to offer but ass and boobs.
Quote of the year. Sent u a pm. Maybe u re my type of girl
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cheruv: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2017
1stCitizen:

Oh! No wonder they are raising Children who turn out to be political illiterates, thinking the delusion of a separate republic will ever come to fruition.
I don't even see how that's even your problem undecided
A nation that's 40M strong has decided that their homeland should no longer be part of this barbarian shithole called Nigeria and you're here foaming in the mouth like an epileptic undecided
Igbos crave independence and they'd get it...in the meantime face your business!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by NaWetinDey(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigerian Girls can't answer those questions because it's not their area of calling.

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

How many times do you Bleep in a week?

What's your favourable size of dick?

Can you show the world your breasts?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

I went to submit my jamb form years back, this beautiful girl came to me to help her check her form if there's any mistake. I was surprise that in the space where she should indicate her sex, she boldly wrote "three times a week", i ask her what do you mean, she said "i thought they wanted to know how many times i use to have sex in a week". I was shocked.

Yeyedeysmell.

Jide amu gi aka, no kill person. Nabegadebegio

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by repogirl(f): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Dexema:

Please do you have a younger sister who's smart and intelligent? Cos e be like say guys don too dey look face marry these days forgetting say dumb children + dumb wife na serious gbege o!
lol...Ehya, my sisters are spoken for.

Happy new year BTW.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Orikinla1:

90% of Nigerian female undergraduates are intellectually re-tarded.

Have you interacted with 90% of Nigerian female undergraduate?

Your silly generalised conclusion doesn't make you any better than the dumb Nnewi contestants.I expect more from you bro

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by ifeanyi83(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2017
This doesn't speak well of people from Nnewi. They certainly boast of bright and industrious people.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Odogwuskido(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
omisakint:
I watched it live on hiptv..... Our igbo pple won't keep messing up.. Imagine they don't know the name of the King of nwewi.. Hhahahajjajja grin
Just imagine.... A king that have ruled 53 years and you don't know his name. Too bad!
N.B: Point of correction,pls.. Its Nnewi and not Nwewi.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by GodsLastBorn: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2017
cheruv:
In as much as this is funny, its a very serious issue... Our girls these days are dumb,and social media is getting them dumber by the day. All they now know is to become dogs on snapchat and pose for likes on Facebook without upgrading their mental faculties.
My only pain is for our children tomorrow who'd be trained by these useless girls cry
That's why you have to be very careful in choosing the lady to marry bro. This is so sad, that's why we all have to play a role in eradicating the traits as much as possible when we notice them. Was checking a relation of mine sometime ago when she had the effrontery to ask me to go and like her pic on Fb, ooomylort! I went ham on her, what counts and what doesnt. Hopefully she knows better now. The government also plays a part in this, why not switch all these craps called beauty pageants and set up a competition where females or males can compete on different intellectual levels and let the winners be given a wonderful prize that will influence others to study and enlighten themselves. I cry when I see anyone but mostly females that is always on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other socail network wasting time and not earning or gaining any reasonable thing from such activities.
If you want to piss me off, let me see you watching the Kardashians and the other useless related programs. I'm not against one entertaining themselves but what can you learn while doing so? What are you taking away from it? Or are you just wasting your time? The whole world have gone bananas and we all need help from God.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by CaroLyner(f): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Shortyy:

Oh. You one of em?
huh?
nvm
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by krislamberteze(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
after dem go come Facebook and instagr dey call themselves slay queens.....I tire o

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
cheruv:

I don't even see how that's even your problem undecided
A nation that's 40M strong has decided that their homeland should no longer be part of this barbarian shithole called Nigeria and you're here foaming in the mouth like an epileptic undecided
Igbos crave independence and they'd get it...in the meantime face your business!!

I am a patroitic citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. My business is one Nigeria.Deal with that. Any preeq heads like you dancing to the tune of treason will face the same fate of those that tried it between 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by NaWetinDey(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2017
haywire07:
Shebi na Igbos

I wonder who will rule their Biafra with their type of brain

Sharaaaaaaap!

The worst of the 'Igbos' is better that the best of the opioro afonjas.

Check scores and you wont talk again if you have any brains. even nunu brain
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Shortyy(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2017
CaroLyner:
huh?
nvm
K.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Bbklopsy: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Dexema:

You mean all these celebrities came to grace the occasion? Ifeanyi Ubah must have wasted so much funds on this, no wonder he cancelled the whole thing.
All these artists were there live. Also, plenty Nollywood stars, politicians, including some ministers. mind you, Ifeanyi Uba dint cancel the show,he only decided non of d girls deserved d car which those of us there supported. d girls over messed up.just watch out for replay someday, it was aired on 4 channels live. we later heard he said d exact amount of d care should be shared among d girls because non of them deserved it.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cheruv: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2017
1stCitizen:

I am a patroitic citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. My business is one Nigeria.Deal with that. Any preeq heads like you dancing to the tune of treason will face the same fate of those that tried it between 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970
Really??
Its not hard to spot demons who live by feeding on the blood of Igbos undecided
Don't think that this is 1967 kos you'd be in for a rude awakening. Anybody claiming to be patriotic to Nigeria is deceiving himself and am happy that our people the children of Great Igboland are slowly realizing that.
When the time comes,you'd watch me dance treasonously and you'd not do jack...till then, wait for me to manifest like the rising sun cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by LordIsaac(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2017
This thread is bereft of ladies why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.