Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (6565 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
it was a very good day for us, it was the month of november and most especially it was the day of the Christ The KING, this day was a very special to us then as kids, not really because we were going to celebrate Christ (just being sincere) but because we had another chance to go out of the four walls of the seminary school and we were going to have some fun while matching with the procession down to the cathedral. i felt like i was the happiest person on earth that day, i didnt know why i was so happy and in a jubilant mode. even at the morning prayers, i was ontop of my voice praying and that was definitely unlike me.
after the morning prayers, we did our morning functions and then went for our sunday spiritual exercises. i went to join my own group "THE BLUE ARMY" for our sunday spiritual gatherings, after the gathering, i was told that i will be taking over the mantle of leadership very soon cos i was the eldest in terms of class since the ss3 students will soon handover functions to ss2 students.all this coupled together increased my level of excitement. so i made it this far in this prison, i was telling myself.
after lunch we went in for siesta, the rising bell sounded earlier than usual, but we werent complaining, everyone was happy to have heard the rising bell, when i woke up, i started reminiscing on my plans for the day, once we reached the cathedral, i will take a bike and go home and eat good food, i told myself.
before the procession began the rector of our school was telling we the students that anyone who was caught buying anything on the road or not following the procession orderly will be given an automatic expulsion, but all the things he was saying wasnt for me cos i already had my mind made up as well as i was ready for the consequences that will come if i got caught.
the procession was now matching close to the cathedral, when i ducked at one of the roadside shops and patiently waited for my group to pass with their different musical groups ranging from the "aku n'eche enyi group", "ikorodu group", life band group, gyration group and the flower girls group.
after waiting for like 30 mins, they all passed my location and it was now time for me to go home, i boarded a bike straight to my home paying him in excess of N250 just for the bike man to avoid passing the main roads.
when i got home, my mum wasnt around, she had gone for the procession with our home parish, i ate rice and stew with chicken to my satisfaction and then waited patiently for night-time, 7pm precisely so i can bike back to the cathedral to join the rest of the students to trek back to school. angry angry angry
the whole enjoyment was over, it was now time to go back and face the seminary scenarios again. when i got to the cathedral, lucky enough, i met two of my class mates hiding in one shop eating a loaf of bread with big sized family coke, i laughed at them and waited for them to finish so we can go back together.
we were now trekking home, only approaching N-junction which was now like 25 mins trek to prison, as we fondly called our seminary.
the more we were getting close to school, the sadder we became, all of a sudden we saw three girls putting on dormitory uniforms, we knew there were students of CSS that shared a fence with our school, i told the two of my classmates Vitalis and Jackson, lets go catch some fun talking to these girls, they were too scared to, i asked them to bet money and i will go alone, they bothe bet N500 each saying i cant do that, i collected the money and went up straight to the thre girls. i was nervous initially cos i didnt know what to expect from them, scondly it was night time and i wasnt going for any of them actually.

Me; hello pretty girls

Thegirls; hi dear

me; what are your names?

thegirls; anita, queen, and nneka

# immediaely i saw how pretty queen was, she was dazzling even in the night so i chose her to be the one i will talk to

me; nice names, queen can we both slow down a bit, i want to talk to you

queen; okay,

we slowed down while the rest kept walking with their usual pace

me; you looking very gorgeous, my name is Nawa4naija

queen; thanks

me; please can i get ur number so we can be talking during holidays

queen; yeah why not, give me ur phone

me;nope, i dont have phone, cos we dont use phone inside school

queen; oh am sorry i forgot, how do i give it to you then

we spent the next 8 mins asking for pen, unfortunately nobody had a pen

me; okay, just call the number lemme try to memorise it

queen; are you sure you can? okay 070

me; okay thanks alot, i will call you once am outside the school

i memorised that number to an extent that i composed a song with it just for me not to forget it until ireach the hostel and write it down
i was so happy that my classmates actually thought i was happy cos of their N1000 but i was happy cos i was about to have a queen in my life
stay tuned

Disclaimer- before you start saying that seminarians are bad, i want to let you get the facts right, i never willingly agreed to go to a seminary school in the first place which automatically means that i was just one of the numerous people who were sent to the seminary by force, and we were just waiting for the fateful day that we are going to graduate, so we werent living by the full code of conduct in the seminary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by CaptainRahl(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Damibiz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jst bcus ur mother wanted to be call nwan father....i get ur gist fire on
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Davidhero(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
following....
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by valyzubxx(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
@Nawa4naija you went to SJSN I can relate well with your story... grin grin grin
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Bluezy13(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sexcape loading...
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
wink wink wink wink wink wink

valyzubxx:
@Nawa4naija you went to SJSN I can relate well with your story... grin grin grin
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
that night was a lousy one for me cos i couldnt sleep, neither could i blink my eyes, i just fixed my gaze at the ceiling like i was seeing it in the dark hours of lights out, i was busy thinking what it will be like to have queen in my arms doing all sorts of dirty stuffs, my mind wa still roaming over her when i slept off, but even in my sleep, i kept seeing dreams of were i was klssing queen, until the rising bell woke me up to reality.

the rising bell normally rings around 5;30am in the morning and everyone is expected to brush up and be in the chapel before 5;45am but that wasnt for me that day cos instead of preparing for chapel, i continued with my sleep still reminiscing about queen. when it was function time, i didnt have much to do that morning so i picked up my personal calendar to check the date for the nearest freeday and it was on 8th of december and then the xmas holiday was 16th, i counted the days and told myself not to worry that it will soon be holiday time so i can fulfil my dreams. the exams came and i was so distracted internally that i managed to take 25th out of 68 in my results, what a poor result it was for me but funny enough, i wasnt even bothered by my result, i was bothered about how to go about queen.

the days came fast and it was now 8th december, i went to the market before going home to buy new clothes with money i saved up in school so as to look fresh during the holidays, then i went home and after spending a little time with my people, i took my phone and went out to go see my friends. when i got to one of my friends house by name KC who was also a student of another boys school, i told him everything about queen and he advised me to act real quick by calling her, i called the number she gave me several times and it wasnt going, i tried that number for over a million times and it wasnt available, i felt frustrated by the fact that her number wasnt going through, around 5'oclock i prepared and went back to school, even though with my phone. i told myself that i need to keep trying her number until it connects, but even for the remaining days that was left before our xmas vacation,i kept trying that number and it still wasnt available.

i confided in one of my colleagues who also never intended going to a seminary school but was forced by his parents as well, and he suggested to me that i should visit her dormitory on the day of our vacation. i bought his idea 100% and made up my mind that thats exactly what am going to do, since that was the only way out.
on the day of our vacation, the school authorities started delaying the sharing of our results, it didnt really go down well with me, cos at a point i wanted to leave for her dormitory without collecting my results, maybe it was youthful exuberance but then i wasnt really caring about outcomes of my actions much, but i was finally enforced to stay when the school auxiliary teacher saw me trying to leave the gate, he flogged the living devil out of me, that i was in pains and even forgot to think about queen for some minutes. yes minutes, cos it was that bad, i needed to see her badly

when we had finished recieving our results, we all packed up our belongings inside our travelling boxes and headed for the gate, we were rushing to leave before the authorities change their mind and tell us to stay back for manual labours. i got to the gate and left my bag there to trek down to their school, on getting there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

1 Like

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Damibiz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Guy we need update as fast as possible
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Kingxway: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Keenly following

Keep it coming
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2017
will update today

be patient please
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Sheenor: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2017
Subscribed already.
Don't forget to give me a mention.
Keep 'em coming bro, nice one...
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Damibiz(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2017
Guy update na
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Vivos: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
nawa4naija:
will update today

be patient please
Mention me in your next your update. Hope it's as interesting as the other one.
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by explorer250(m): 1:24am On Jan 15, 2017
nawa4naija:
will update today
be patient please

we are still waiting
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Stellamariss(f): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
bia nawa4naija come and finish Wat u started b4 I loose my .....
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2017
sweetheart,,,,am about to do just that
stay tuned,,,,i will update today

Stellamariss:
bia nawa4naija come and finish Wat u started b4 I loose my .....
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Stellamariss(f): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2017
nawa4naija:
sweetheart,,,,am about to do just that
stay tuned,,,,i will update today

ok gud boy
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Stellamariss:
ok gud boy
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
on getting to their school dormitory, i realised that my chance of seeing Queen was a very slim one because the school had so much population of students, a population that was about twenty times that of mine, but out of my persistence i decided i was going to look for her. after roaming around the large compound of the school going from one class to the other asking for queen, it became obvious to me that no student was answering that name in the school since all the student i asked didnt know any student by that name. i was almost giving up when my spirit reignited me to go round for a second time, i roamed around the school four more times asking different students and staffs about Queen while still telling them that she was my sister but still to no avail, i couldnt locate her.

i finally gave up, and headed for the gate so i can go and pick up my bags and head for my home, when i reached outside their school gate, i saw where a couple of students about 20 in number where gathered together as if they were in a meeting, i ignored them at first and passed by but the frustration of not seeing Queen was becoming too much for me, so i decided to go back and ask the students that were circled by the roadside outside their school gate about her whereabouts, thats if they will know of any Queen. when i got their, i wasnt really looking up to the faces of those who were in the gathering, i just went straight for a guy i assumed to be matured to ask him, when i asked the guy, he said he didnt know of any student answering queen, he then asked his entire group if they knew any queen, just then i managed to look up and see the faces of the rest of the students in the gatherin, thats when i had a direct eye contac with the person i have been looking for, for over an hour.

immediately i saw Queen, i didnt know if i was to be glad or sad, thoughts of the fact that she may have given me a wrong number and told me a fake name too made me lost all my confidence to fear of casting but i buckled up my manners and told the guy that i have seen who i was looking for, they were all staring at me, to know who i was talking about, Queen on the other hand saw me but pretended not to know or remember me, she was also amongst those staring at me. she was still looking at me when i got to her side and asked her if she remembered me, just like i expected, she said no that she cant even remember knowing me, there was now a big suspense as the noisy crowd became so silent as if they were all interested to know who i was. it now became obvious that some guys there werent so comfortable with their discovery of who i was looking for, since it was obvious that some of them are just hanging around in the discussion just because they all had a crush on queen, but all these didnt even get me perturbed as i asked her if we could shift away from the crowd and talk for 5 mins, she agreed and we moved away from the gathering in silence, just then they started murmuring, i imagined the things they could be murmuring about, things like "he is a seminarian and he is here looking for a woman" but i didnt seem to care.

when we were clear of noise, i told Queen thank you for giving me 5 mins of her time and i wont exceed the 5 mins and because of that, i went straight to the point and humbly explained myself to her again even though inside me, i was sure she remembers me, i asked her for her number again, that i forgot the last one she gave, surprisingly, she gave me the same exact number she gave me in NOVEMBER since i still REMEMBER the number off-heart , i didnt want to be a fool for a second time, so i immediately told her that the number wasnt going through and thats why i claimed to have lost it in the first place, she laughed very loud, i started feeling like she was laughing at me, but instead she told me "sharp guy,,,no mind me,,,the number is my main number, but thats not the number i use in school, cos my parents have it and they dont know i use a phone in school", i smiled and called her sharp girl too, she then gave me her school number but told me she will be going home the next day for xmas holiday so i shouldnt bother calling her on her school number since it will soon be switched off.

when i got home, while enjoying my xmas break reading novels and gallivanting around, i managed to tell my cousin James about her, as at then James was still in his first year, he told me to wait and not be in a hurry to call the number so that she wont under-rate me, i didnt take his advice, instead i was dialling the two numbers on a daily basis, but just as Queen herself told me that taking her school number was a waste of time,,,,,,none of the two numbers was ever going through
one fateful afternoon,,,,i dialled her main line and it went through,,,immediately i heard the phone ringing,,my heart skipped,,,so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
mods,,,,front page tinz biko
mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl

1 Like

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by SunFlow(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
nawa4naija:
mods,,,,front page tinz biko
mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl

AM comin na...lemme put something on
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
my heart was still beating very hard when i heard a voice from the other line say hello,,,the voice was too hoarse to be Queen's, it sounded like the voice of an aged woman, i immediately guessed, it could be her mum, so i cut the phone immediately without saying a word. i was confused and didnt know what else to do, that was when it occured to me that i needed to consult somebody on what to do. i had go to James my senior cousin bro and ask him on what to do, he told me to call her again but with a different number and if her mum picks, i should just tell her straight to the point that i want to talk with Queen. i gave this idea a thought for a very long time and realised that it made a complete sense, using a different number so that if things went wrong, not even Queen can picture the fact that i was the one calling her.

i went to an MTN retail shop and bought a new sim card, recharged it and waited for evening to come so i can call her. it was now evening around 6 pm, i went to james room and told him about how i have arranged to call her, he was okay with my arrangements and then gave me a go ahead, i dialled the number again, just as i was anticipating, her mum was the one who picked again, she said in a very hoarse voice "hello" i immediately greeted her while pretending not to know that she was Queens mother, i told her that i wanted to talk to Queen, she said okay that she was at her shop and was not around at the moment, that she will inform her to call me when she comes back, i thanked her, and cut the line.

that night was a night of ADVENT for me since i was always checking my phone in case i missed her call, but none came that night, none came even the following day, i now decided it was time to give her a small break, since i was feeling like i was now beginning to stalk her. i was only able to hold onto not calling her for three days before i decided that i was either in fully or out fully as well, so i was now calling her number almost per each hour of the day and nobody was picking, that continued until one fateful saturday, i called and luckily she was the one who picked the call, i was over excited but my joy was cut short when i asked her out, she now told me she will call me to tell me when she will be free to hang out.my frustrations came alive again.

i told james about my conversation with Queen, he just told me that i was rushing her too much and thats why she is playing me around, he told me that i need to show her that i am a man before she could believe in me, i asked james what he meant by that? then he told me that if the girl was as pretty as i described her then she is not even on my level, cos its matured and rich men that will be going for her, but if i package myself well, that i might just get a chance with her. that was when i started understanding why james have been giving me patterns to follow in order to get Queen's attention but that only made me nervous because i didnt know how i could even package myself for someone who doesnt pick my call , and barely talks to me when she does.

for the next few days, i occupied my mind with upcoming christmas activities, i was now hangingout with a lot of my friends both from school and those from the neighbourhood, i tried so hard to erase the distraction the thoughts of Queen brought to me but the harder i tried the harder the memories persisted in gluing to my head, i told myself that i have never felt this way for any woman, feeling empty just because i cant get the person on my side. just while thinking about her, i came across one post by T.D.Jakes on facebook, titled "Let it Go" , the post was reallyvery inspiring to me, and that was the inspiration i used for Queen, i told myself that i will try one more time and she still doesnt want me, i will let her be.

i called Queen again after 3days of waiting and xmas was now in 4 days time, i asked her why she hasnt called me since then, she then told me that she has been busy with her mums shop and house chores, i knew all those reasons were because she didnt want to hang out with me, so i didnt bother judging or arguing about her time schedule, instead i told her this time according the script James gave me that "i want to take her out and go spoil her a bit" "that i just need her to create the space from her busy schedule" so we can go have a fun time together, she asked me where do i really want to take her to, i told her that the choice is hers, but in a situation were she doesnt make a choice that they were still so many beautiful places in Nsukka that i could take her to. she said okay, that i should call her tomorow morning to know if she will be free, i told her okay at the same time going by the script that james directed me earlier, itold her so many sweet words and she was laughing, immediately i dropped the call, james told me that i have won, that once a woman who has always been mean to you laugh at your jokes, then she is ready to go down with you, well the thought of james conclusion made me even more happier, i slept very well that night waking up with high spirit.

it was now morning, the early morning sun was beginning to set because of the dry season that comes around xmas time, it was also very cold, all i could think of was how i could cuddle with Queen in that cold wheather, james was still sleeping when i woke up, maybe its because i was already used to waking up around 5 am everyday, but instead of browsing on my Nokia xpressmusic as i always do in the morning, i decided to go for morning mass, to download goodluck from the church prayers, blessing and communion. when i got home, i happily did my daily chores and went to join james in his room, when we decided to go and buy Okpa and eat it with Akamu, while we were eating, i asked james what time should i call queen, he said that since she told me to call in the morning that calling her by 12 am was more matured, so i waited for 12 am to call her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
at exactly 12 am, i decided to call her, that was when she told me that she will be free around 3 pm in the afternoon, that i should call her and tell her where to meet me, i was over-joyed and told james what she said, we were jubilant, james was already too curious to see this queen of a girl considering the way i have over emphasised on her beauty and elegance, james was running out of patience to meet her, and in as much as my prayers were answered by Queen agreeing finally to go on a date with me, he was also very happy that he will now get to see this Queen himself.

time flies whenever you are in deep anticipation of something very important to you, before a twinkle of the eye, it was already 2 pm, i took my bath, prepared, by the time i was done, it was already 2:30 pm, i called her and was shocked by her answer, she told me she wasnt even prepared and she is not sure if she can make it to the place i told her to come meet me, the things she was saying on the phone line was now breaking my heart into pieces gradually, she then gave me an insulting blow telling me to come to one particular eatery in her area so she can take me out, she even went on to say that if i didnt have money for bike that she will pay, after i cut the phone, i then realised the reasons behind her lackadaisical attitude towards me, so i told james what she said and that i need to know the best possible way to do some show off for her.

james told me that i should call her again and tell her that i was coming, which i did, then i called the guy who was at then inspecting my driving skills to come to the house so i can get a good reason to be allowed to drive out with the car, since my parents never agreed to the fact that i could drive perfectly, they always argued that i was still too young to drive.

the guy came to the house, me and james entered the car while he drove us out of the house, and went straight to his office where he told me to drive carefully that the only reason he was allowing me to drive was because he has seen me drive and i do drive very well. me and james thanked him while i throttled off to Queen's neighbourhood, where she told me she was staying. i got there and called her, told her that i was in her area, i guessed she thought i actually came with okada and was waiting for her to come and pay cos she didnt show up and we waited for over an hour calling her phone back to back, and getting the same response from her that she was coming. finally she showed up in a bum-short and didnt even look like someone who wanted to take somebody out, she couldnt hide the expression of shock on her face when she saw that i came with a ride. not only did she loosen up her defence, she even told me she could go inside and change quickly so we can spend little time together at any place of my choice. james was marveled by queens beauty, i could see the lust in his eyes already, but that was the least of my worries
so,, when she came out from her house looking all gorgeous, we,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by uminem02(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
pls mention me whenever you update...here and your other thread.....Great work BTW
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by SunFlow(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abulo... abeg come back and continue before I vex go buy lacasera.
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Damibiz(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Men that was a nice write up,u knw we all had our Queen's in one way or the Other why in secondary school....more more please
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:36am On Jan 20, 2017
lolz,,,we sure did, but the same "Queens" actually gave us our first heartbreak
Damibiz:
Men that was a nice write up,u knw we all had our Queen's in one way or the Other why in secondary school....more more please
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by Damibiz(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Yap,u kwn that can thing na..update abeg
nawa4naija:
lolz,,,we sure did, but the same "Queens" actually gave us our first heartbreak
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by iamharkinwaley: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Nawa4naija me I yaf rushed down yieeee o to read another real interesting story of yours and trust me you no dey disappoint coz this tori dey make sense just like the first.Wel done Sir.
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
we drove down to the poshest eatery then inside the university of nigeria nsukka "Chitis", when we got to chitis, james gave me a sign which i managed to code, he was asking me to give him money to go and buy what we want to buy insde so that me and queen will have some private time together, i gave him money, and asked queen what she wanted to eat, she said she wanted vanilla ice cream and hot meat-pie, i told james that i wanted the same thing she asked for.
queen being more experienced than i was then, started asking me personal questions about my family background, i was lost while we were alone, i wanted to open my mouth and tell her how much i love her, but i was scared, telling myself that it was still to early to voice my feelings to her, but alas i didnt know that the car has done the magic for me. when she saw that i wasnt making any matured moves to initiate a ny relationship talks, she put her hands on mine and said to me "there is something about you that makes me feel ike am in love with you", it seemed to me like i didnt hear what she said very well, cos i asked her to repeat what she said, she said again "do you have a girlfriend?", i smiled while being the foolishly naive, i told her that if i had a girlfriend, i wouldnt be wasting my time with her, she leaned over to look at me face to face while resting her arms on the armrest. she stared into my eyes for sometime and asked me again "do you love me?" gosh! in my mind i was asking myself, if this was real or fake? is this the same girl that has been playing me around for a while now. i told her yes, she brought her mouth and placed it on mine, that was the first kiss i will get in my life, we kissed and kissed for sometime, after an hour, james was yet to show up, we sawhim sitting inside the eatery waiting for us to finish our petit romance before he join us. we called him to come, which he did, we ate up and started driving back to her area, so that we can drop her off and go home before it gets dark.

NOTE: queen has had a lot of relationship experience, unlike me, who was just about to experience my first official relationship, she didnt accept because she loved me, but i went into the relationship loving her head over heels, but as you will soon find out from the story, it didnt end well cos that was the beginning of my understanding of women. read on

when we got to her area, i asked her when i would be seeing her again, she said i should call her when i get home, that she will tell me when she will see me again then. we dropped her off and headed home, when we got to the driving school office, it was already closed, so we had to drive home ourselves. james didnt know how to drive, so i drove home, on getting home, instead of getting a blast, we were getting commendations, we were both confused, when my mum told me that the driving school teacher called her and told her to stop wasting her money paying for my driving lessons, that he has nothing to teach me again that i havent learnt and as a matter of fact that i will be driving the car home that day, that was how i escaped ban from driving, i called the guy and thanked him for his kind gestures .
it was around 8pm that i decided to call queen, her mum picked as usual, i told her i wanted to talk with queen, she cut the call, but it wasnt up to 5mins when queen called me bck, as i picked, she told me to call her back, i called her back, immediately she picked, i heard her laughing and her mum asking her who was that on the background where she was talking from, she told her that it was his boo, i was shocked,cos what it meant was that her mum knew when she has a boyfriend, that wasnt obtainable in my own family, cos my mum regularly warns us that when ever an opposite sex visit you, he/she should not cross the sitting room, but thats by the way
we talked at length and finally agreed that we will see the following day by 11am. james told me that night that "as i dey see that girl, her eyes don open, tomorrow make sure say u yansh am well well o, no be seminarian matter be dis, afterall me and you know say you just dey use semi tinz as packaging", we laughed but i got the point james was giving me, if i succeed in fvcking her, then i have succeeded in aking her mine,,,that was the rule, and it still is

it was now morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story / The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.