Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) (40225 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Obdk: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Orji kalu deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=kogistar post=52505291]wicked terrorist kanu[/quote afonja spotted children of hate

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
kogistar:
wicked terrorist kanu
The country Nigeria is number one wicked terrorist. And if you don't like Nnnnna Kanu, you should help him separate his people from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by doctokwus: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
This failure of a governor wants to be claiming statesman since he joined APC,to probably av his fraud case dropped because once u are of apc u are a saint.
Probably wants to project himself to APC as d one eastern APC member that can mediate btw govt and Kanu.Epic fail from a failed politician.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by canalily(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Phace:

I'm not understanding cry
Modify am abeg.
those who do, likes, better ask themangry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Phace(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
canalily:
those who do, likes, better ask themangry

Again?

Okay.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by myright: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
following
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by canalily(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Phace:

Again?
Okay.
why nt sleep upon my comment? Yes again and again nd again!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
These people are very funny most especially these Biafran touts, who seem to have lost their simple sense of reasoning.

If it was a Northern or South Western Politician that visited Nnamdi Kanu they are the same people that will complain that South East Politician has shown any concern about Nnamdi Kanu.
Come to think of it its on record that no political leader from the PDP or APGA whom the Igbos worship has deemed it fit to show support of concern for Nnamdi Kanu. As it stands today Igbo political leaders due to their selfish interest don't want to have anything to do with Nnamdi Kanu, but here is Orji Uzor Kalu who has braved the odds to show solidarity concern for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, some of you say because he is in APC I ask which other political influence do you expect him to use other than his new party APC ??

If Nnamdi Kanu is jailed for life nothing would happen to Nigeria, which ever way what matters most is for Kanu to be released and ist doesn't matter who gets the glory. At least for once let's appreciate someone's effort.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by 0b10010011: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Am sure orji Uzor Kalu went to tell his parents that there son will still be spending an average of 730 days in kuje Prison co the Commander-in-Chief is not a bender so it wil be easier for Arsenal to win the EPL than for his release to be possible in the next 730 days

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by makdcash(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
A task has been giving to him by APC to lobby nnamdi kanu....i go like watch this film finish
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by 0b10010011: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Handsomecole:
These people are very funny most especially these Biafran touts, who seem to have lost their simple sense of reasoning.

If it was a Northern or South Western Politician that visited Nnamdi Kanu they are the same people that will complain that South East Politician has shown any concern about Nnamdi Kanu.
Come to think of it its on record that no political leader from the PDP or APGA whom the Igbos worship has deemed it fit to show support of concern for Nnamdi Kanu. As it stands today Igbo political leaders due to their selfish interest don't want to have anything to do with Nnamdi Kanu, but here is Orji Uzor Kalu who has braved the odds to show solidarity concern for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, some of you say because he is in APC I ask which other political influence do you expect him to use other than his new party APC ??

If Nnamdi Kanu is jailed for life nothing would happen to Nigeria, which ever way what matters most is for Kanu to be released and ist doesn't matter who gets the glory. At least for once let's appreciate someone's effort.

You re one of the most Brilliant individuals on this thread!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by 0b10010011: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
makdcash:
A task has been giving to him by APC to lobby nnamdi kanu....i go like watch this film finish

Keep deceiving yaself Nelson Mandela will tell what it feels like being behind bars for a long time. Na Nnamadi Kalu go tey for Prison

"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison."

Nelson Mandela
Former President Of South Africa

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Odogwu042(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Handsomecole:

My friend shut your gutters!

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
kogistar:
wicked terrorist kanu
UR TONGUE NEEDS CIRCUMCISION.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by 0b10010011: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
doctokwus:
This failure of a governor wants to be claiming statesman since he joined APC,to probably av his fraud case dropped because once u are of apc u are a saint.
Probably wants to project himself to APC as d one eastern APC member that can mediate btw govt and Kanu.Epic fail from a failed politician.

You don wish Nnamadi Kalu well. No PDP Governor has affiliated with this him and yet you still blaming your only Kinsman standing for him.

That dude will rot in prison....the better part of his life will be spent in Kuje Prison in he doesn't bend. Like you forgot that Buhari is our president? He won't bend!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
I won't be surprised if nnamumu kanu joins APC after his release. Afterall ibos don't have minds of their own. They have abandoned the party founded by this badly bald headed ugly toad.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
0b10010011:

Keep deceiving yaself Nelson Mandela will tell what it feels like being behind bars for a long time. Na Nnamadi Kalu go tey for Prison

"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison."

Nelson Mandela
Former President Of South Africa

CUCUMBERS LIKE U DON'T GET IT DO U?. BRAFIA IS AN IDEOLOGY, DAT FEEDS ON D MISTAKES OF NIGERIA. N IS NOT GOING AWAY ANY TIME SOON.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
ifeanyija:
Buhari don dey beg

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by 0b10010011: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
buchilino:

CUCUMBERS LIKE U DON'T GET IT DO U?. BRAFIA IS AN IDEOLOGY, DAT FEEDS ON D MISTAKES OF NIGERIA. N IS NOT GOING AWAY ANY TIME SOON.

grin grin grin

An ideology your Governors, Senators and Reps don't have. Take a survey, the majority of Easterner screaming Biafra re the poverty stricken ones. There game boys/men don't even like the ideology.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by kaluchuks(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
I believe you want to comment after drinking,thats why you booked the space abi grin

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
When ever I hear that name Nnamdi Kanu, I shake my head. Even late Nelson Mandela knw what he faced before he regain his freedom.
I knw if Nelson is giving another opportunity to come this world, he will never try such again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
ifeanyija:
Buhari don dey beg
U must be out of ur mind if u think someone like Buhari can beg a criminal in prison.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
0b10010011:

grin grin grin

An ideology your Governors, Senators and Reps don't have. Take a survey, the majority of Easterner screaming Biafra re the poverty stricken ones. There game boys/men don't even like the ideology.

CALL DEM WATEVA U LIKE, BUT R DEY NOT IGBOS. BUT I BET U WITH MY TEN FINGERS, ORGANIZE A REFERENDUM NOW, LETS C D RESULTS. Y DO U THINK D FG IS VERY AFRAID OF D BRAFIA ISSUE, COS DEY NO ONCE D IGBOS R OUT, UR PPLE WHO R ALWAYS SINGING ONE NIGERIA WILL FOLLOW SUIT.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
family of a looser...shikena...m tongue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
chai...i have stomach pains..

i think i have eat to much.mmshikena... tongue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
nau its getting better.. tongue..

i tut i will explode... tongue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks for the compliment sir
0b10010011:

You re one of the most Brilliant individuals on this thread!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
so..whats kanus problem...??..

the idiiot should forget biafra and go home...idiiot...

nice egusi soup with fresh plantain and bitter leave,dont forget the stock fish...

thunda fire biafra.. tongue..

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by doctokwus: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
0b10010011:

Buhari is our president? He won't bend!
Story!
But he bent for Saraki,to av fraud and forgery charges effectively abandoned.
He bent for Dogara,despite being an alleged chief budget padder.
He bent for Kyari,despite massive allegations of fraudulent deals as COS.
He bent for Dambazzau allowing him to doctor his name out of indicted former military chiefs.
So pls dont give me that bullshit that PMB doesnt bend.
This his second coming with all d atrocities he has supervised or that are being perpetuated by officials he appointed,under his nose,has demystified him.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
kogistar:
wicked terrorist kanu

Afonja malice and jealousy detected.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:
family of a looser...shikena...m tongue

Afonja killing himself over another mans matter. Alimis people are coming for you soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.