Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) (40224 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2017
darknetcom:

just dont challenge the nigerian army or your death wish will.,,,,,,,,,....i dont want to say the rest..

but Ogbunigwes killed your father's in their thousands, many of them even lost their limbs.. until those useless 16 countries came and helped them

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by midol: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Handsomecole:
These people are very funny most especially these Biafran touts, who seem to have lost their simple sense of reasoning.

If it was a Northern or South Western Politician that visited Nnamdi Kanu they are the same people that will complain that South East Politician has shown any concern about Nnamdi Kanu.
Come to think of it its on record that no political leader from the PDP or APGA whom the Igbos worship has deemed it fit to show support of concern for Nnamdi Kanu. As it stands today Igbo political leaders due to their selfish interest don't want to have anything to do with Nnamdi Kanu, but here is Orji Uzor Kalu who has braved the odds to show solidarity concern for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, some of you say because he is in APC I ask which other political influence do you expect him to use other than his new party APC ??

If Nnamdi Kanu is jailed for life nothing would happen to Nigeria, which ever way what matters most is for Kanu to be released and ist doesn't matter who gets the glory. At least for once let's appreciate someone's effort.

Mr counselor, you are yoruba muslim pro-dauran like me. Let's mind our business.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by midol: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
0b10010011:

You don wish Nnamadi Kalu well. No PDP Governor has affiliated with this him and yet you still blaming your only Kinsman standing for him.

That dude will rot in prison....the better part of his life will be spent in Kuje Prison in he doesn't bend. Like you forgot that Buhari is our president? He won't bend!

Why are we yoruba muslim toiling hard to stay with people we hate. We should support Kanu to actualize Biafra and prove that our parent won't die under brown roofs in oshogbo due to hunger after #Biafraexit.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by midol: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2017
ettybaba:
I won't be surprised if nnamumu kanu joins APC after his release. Afterall ibos don't have minds of their own. They have abandoned the party founded by this badly bald headed ugly toad.

We yorubas swore by oduduwa, obatala, allah that by now kanu will be singing nigerian anthem. How market today? We thought he was a coward like us. grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
midol:

We yorubas swore by oduduwa, obatala, allah that by now kanu will be singing nigerian anthem. How market today? We thought he was a coward like us. grin
Abeg I no follow you swear by theses mumu gods you listed.
I am a pure and applied CHRISTIAN.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by najoke: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2017
midol:

[s]We yorubas swore by oduduwa, obatala, allah that by now kanu will be singing nigerian anthem. How market today? We thought he was a coward like us]. grin
Yes, like us,we fulani slaves are cowards grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by najoke: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2017
midol:

Why are we yoruba muslim toiling hard to stay with people we hate. We should support Kanu to actualize Biafra and prove that our parent won't die under brown roofs in oshogbo due to hunger after #Biafraexit.
I aggree, we fulani slaves, wont die under thatched roof in alaigbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by makapella(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2017
I almost gave a....

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by ifeanyija(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2017
victorvezx:

U must be out of ur mind if u think someone like Buhari can beg a criminal in prison.
i support biafra am i a criminal?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by backtosender: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2017
All hail Biafra
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2017
AntiNigerian:
GOD BREAK NIGERIA!

break koh,picknick ni...

abegi park well...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2017
AntiNigerian:
but Ogbunigwes killed your father's in their thousands, many of them even lost their limbs.. until those useless 16 countries came and helped them

sharap...after your blabla killed thousands,many thousands more still kicked you in the face!!!...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'm a Proud Igbo Man from Enugu State. And I believe in one Nigeria
midol:

Mr counselor, you are yoruba muslim pro-dauran like me. Let's mind our business.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by makdcash(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
It's seems u never know what Nnamdi is up to,lets keep our fingers cross and see what happen at the end cool

0b10010011:

Keep deceiving yaself Nelson Mandela will tell what it feels like being behind bars for a long time. Na Nnamadi Kalu go tey for Prison

"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison."

Nelson Mandela
Former President Of South Africa

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by ifeanyija(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

That guy will rot in jail and you still be saying Buhari is begging him. Its like you forgot that Buhari is a dogged, frigid and firm leader. He will gladly waste 10 years of Nnamadi life behind the bars of Kuje prison. He absolutely has nothing to lose as who ever takes after him bears the cross!
i see u dont reason well, buhari will rule for 10yrs? Think b4 u type
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by ifeanyija(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

That guy will rot in jail and you still be saying Buhari is begging him. Its like you forgot that Buhari is a dogged, frigid and firm leader. He will gladly waste 10 years of Nnamadi life behind the bars of Kuje prison. He absolutely has nothing to lose as who ever takes after him bears the cross!
instead he will continue to kill his brothers by bombing more idp camps
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
justuschi50:
he is a brave man, mumu
he is a coward a mumu like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.