Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,422 members, 7,822,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! (1906 Views)

30 Questions I Want The Atheists To Answer / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Will God Send Good Atheists To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by xtristo(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2009
T[b]O THE LIKES OF OGAGA4LUV,TUDOR,OPRAH AND SO MANY OTHERS WHO SAYS THERE IS NO GOD:
[/b]

I HEREBY CHALLENGE U ALL TO THE CONTEST OF THE MILLENNIUM.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH URSELVES, FORM AN

ALLIANCE AND LETS MEET AT AN AGREED PLACE WITH THE COVERAGE OF ALL THE LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL MEDIA.I

DARE U ALL,FOR NONE OF U SHALL LEAVE THAT VENUE ALIVE!BUT U KNOW WHAT,U HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF

RESPONDING TO HANDS OF FELLOWSHIP AND LOVE OF CHRIST.WHY WOULD U DIE LIKE BIRDS OF THE AIR!

ETERNITY IS REAL!!!

FOR AN URGENT HELP CALL THIS LIFELINE NOW:07025405591

WARNING:DON'T BOTHER TRYING ANYTHING FUNNY LIKE TRYING TO ATTACK SPIRITUALLY,BECAUSE NO WEAPON

FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by wirinet(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2009
What kind of contest are you proposing? A spiritual one or a physical one. Also is the venue a real venue or cyberspace?

When you say "u shall not leave the place alive", are you threatening to kill all the atheist that come if they do not respond to your hand in fellowship?

Please clarify further.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by xtristo(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2009
@Wirinet
are u an atheist?the place of meeting will be of course a terrestrial realm and not a cyberspace.i wont kill them but

their confession or profession could lead them to death!if u are one of them or u know anyone of them,tell them to embrace the path of peace and accept the love of Jesus today.God bless u for ur concerns!
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by huxley(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2009
xtristo:

@Wirinet
are u an atheist?the place of meeting will be of course a terrestrial realm and not a cyberspace.i wont kill them but

their confession or profession could lead them to death!if u are one of them or u know anyone of them,tell them to embrace the path of peace and accept the love of Jesus today.God bless u for your concerns!

Would your loving god like it for you to cause someone to die?
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by xtristo(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2009
@huxley

have u forgotten what happen to Pharaoh,Herod etc READ UR BIBLE PLEASE!

THANKS
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by wirinet(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2009
Yes i am a proud Atheist, been for about 25years and had no problems whatsoever (outside the usual problems of struggling to survive).

Atheists embrace the path of peace? which path is that, had any religion ever brought peace to the world? more people had been killed in the name of God that any other course in human history. Beside i had never known any conflict fought in the name of Atheism.

My brother Huxley,long time no see. How is London? How is your course on cosmology? I was reading a book on Allan Sandage, and he was trying to determine the fate of the universe. What do you think is the fate of the universe? The big crunch or everlasting expansion?

1 Like

Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by manmustwac(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2009
xtristo:

WARNING:DON'T BOTHER TRYING ANYTHING FUNNY LIKE TRYING TO ATTACK SPIRITUALLY,BECAUSE NO WEAPON

FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD

Your funny grin grin How can i attack you spiritually when i don't believ in all that spiritual nonsense. Its only people who believe in spiritual attacks who can be attacked spritually.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by xtristo(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2009
@WIRINET

I AM SO HAPPY U VE STARTED GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ONE ANOTHER.GOOD!ALSO TRY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH

TUDOR AND OGAGA4LUV.ONCE U HAVE AGREED,LET ME KNOW,OK.

THANKS!
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by OBVIOUS(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2009
This is some funny phucking post----- hahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by wirinet(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2009
xtristo:

@WIRINET

I AM SO HAPPY U VE STARTED GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ONE ANOTHER.GOOD!ALSO TRY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH

TUDOR AND OGAGA4LUV.ONCE U HAVE AGREED,LET ME KNOW,OK.

THANKS!

See newborn telling his seniors how their house was built. When you join nairaland to tell us how we started getting in touch with each other?
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
it really is funny why soooooooooo many Nigerians believe in some mythical Jesus or God. That's the one big prob of this country.
Y'll Check ur heads, if you think Jesus isn't only some shitty invention
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by IDINRETE: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
xtristo:

T[b]O THE LIKES OF OGAGA4LUV,TUDOR,OPRAH AND SO MANY OTHERS WHO SAYS THERE IS NO GOD:
[/b]

I HEREBY CHALLENGE U ALL TO THE CONTEST OF THE MILLENNIUM.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH URSELVES, FORM AN

ALLIANCE AND LETS MEET AT AN AGREED PLACE WITH THE COVERAGE OF ALL THE LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL MEDIA.I

DARE U ALL,FOR NONE OF U SHALL LEAVE THAT VENUE ALIVE![/b]BUT U KNOW WHAT,U HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF

RESPONDING TO HANDS OF FELLOWSHIP AND LOVE OF CHRIST.[b]WHY WOULD U DIE LIKE BIRDS OF THE AIR![/b]ETERNITY IS REAL!!!

[b][b]FOR AN URGENT HELP CALL THIS LIFELINE NOW:07025405591
[/b]

What an arrant nonsense is this? I think you are showing a symptom of psychosis.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by IDINRETE: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
Huxley where have you been men!
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by alex0026(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
Listen xtristo,

Let me start by telling you what atheism is.

It is simply  either the rejection of theism, or the position that deities do not exist. In the broadest sense, it is the absence of belief in the existence of deities.

While a diety is a postulated [/b]preternatural or supernatural immortal being, [b]who may be thought [/b]of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, and respected by believers.

Does the 'definitions' make any sense to you.

Everything centre on [b]BELIEF
.Furthermore,it is sad to note that your mind is so grossly unformed that you failed to realise that humans like you through creative thinking created the world(NOT EARTH) and its activities.

You are part of this same world and you are expected  to make your positive impact on the society through the activities of your mind.

You have not committed any crime because you refused to agree with somebody suggestions of probably a GOD and  NOBODY has a commission to run after anybody because of the refusal to agree with a belief,  The moon,the sun and the solar system remains the same,your belief change nothing.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by bawomolo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
lol are we supposed to be scared or something
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
Delirious!

PS: Ogaga is a satanist.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by BADLEE: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
xtristo:

[/b]

DARE U ALL,FOR NONE OF U SHALL LEAVE THAT VENUE ALIVE!BUT U KNOW WHAT,U HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF

RESPONDING TO HANDS OF FELLOWSHIP AND LOVE OF CHRIST.WHY WOULD U DIE LIKE BIRDS OF THE AIR!

ETERNITY IS REAL!!!

OGAGA4LUV will kill you if he sees this post,you may think you are here with you fellow children, OGAGA is a senior member of church of satan, honestly, beleive me, you are already in serious trouble, next time you will learn how to talk to your elders. OGAGA will cast evil spell on you, i pity you.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by xtristo(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
@Badlee

This is a clarion call to all satanists including Ogaga to come and embrace the Loving Jesus!Badlee,dont be fooled,all

Power belong to Jesus.Have u tasted Him?Isnt this the reason why i'm calling them to a contest?
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by manmustwac(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
@xtristo
whats your concern about whether i do or do not believe in god?
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by DeepSight(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
Xristo, I am willing to spend some of my time putting you through a short course on the history of Religion, Theism and atheism.

Your posts suggest that you desperately require some learning.

Quit this now: this attempt has been feeble beyond compare: no; comic and farcical, more like.

It should be noted though, that most of th atheists on this forum are really people who have developed a distaste for religion (justifiably) and not really people who have in their minds or hearts settled the question of the existence of a supreme Deity.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by xtristo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
@Deepsight

don't waste ur time.u need more help than i do.u could not be more knowledgeable than Apostle Paul who still

embraced Jesus in his own time.IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER U BELIEVE OR U DON'T,JUDGEMENT IS

INEVITABLE!REPENT TODAY AND EMBRACE THE GOSPEL!
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by huxley(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2009
IDINRETE:

Huxley where have you been men!

I decided to lie low for a bit cuz I was busy with some other work. Occasionally peeped in NL but did not have the appetite to post anything.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by huxley(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2009
wirinet:

Yes i am a proud Atheist, been for about 25years and had no problems whatsoever (outside the usual problems of struggling to survive).

Atheists embrace the path of peace? which path is that, had any religion ever brought peace to the world? more people had been killed in the name of God that any other course in human history. Beside i had never known any conflict fought in the name of Atheism.

My brother Huxley,long time no see. How is London? How is your course on cosmology? I was reading a book on Allan Sandage, and he was trying to determine the fate of the universe. What do you think is the fate of the universe? The big crunch or everlasting expansion?

Hello Wirinet,

Yes, I am well. Been buzy with other things. Parts of north of England has been hit by flood (1 in 1000 years floods), fortunately, where I live, Manchester, has been spared.

I suspended the cosmology course cuz of family commitments, although I still read some of the books. Current thinking is that the universe will expand itself into oblivion. You might find the following videos interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_4bMIqmV9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22o8TUdOuw&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by mazaje(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2009
The OP is completely deluded. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by kristonium(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2009
@mazaje

ALL U NEED IS JESUS!

REAL MEN SEEK JESUS!ARE U WILLING TO LET DOWN UR PRIDE AND EMBRACE HIM NOW?HE HAS PROMISED TO ACCEPT

ALL WHO COME TO HIM INCLUDING U.PLS EMAIL ME ON THIS ADDY FOR MORE HELP:xtianebhoma@yahoo.com.
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by manmustwac(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
kristonium:

@mazaje

ALL U NEED IS JESUS!

REAL MEN SEEK JESUS!ARE U WILLING TO LET DOWN your PRIDE AND EMBRACE HIM NOW?HE HAS PROMISED TO ACCEPT

ALL WHO COME TO HIM INCLUDING U.PLS EMAIL ME ON THIS ADDY FOR MORE HELP:xtianebhoma@yahoo.com.
why jesus? why not allah or zeus or vishnu or appollo or hades etc? whats so special about jesus?
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by kristonium(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
@manmustwac

DO U REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JESUS AND WHAT MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL!JUST SAY YES AND THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF UR SALVATION!
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2009
Geeezzzzz!! And someone say religion is not negative indoctrination?

Let me break it down for you.

The fact that I molded a clay pot doesn't mean I will live longer than that clay pot. God might have existed somewhere in time but not anymore. If you choose to ask who created us cause you don't believe in evolution, then I'll ask who created your God that you all claim to create the universe. Everything has a begining and so must your God. Nothing can come out of nothing. Nothing is nothing and Nothing doesn't exist. So If it's true that nothing comes out of nothing, then where does your God come from? Was he or she or it from another universe? He or she or it didn't just pop out of nowhere. The biblical creationist story is so flawed and inconsistence that anyone who believes it will believe anything.

The knowledge of this universe is too vast and too complex to be understood. If I say God started everything, then I'm saying he popped out of nowhere. If I say God also has a beginning, it'll lead to an endless chain of creation cause those that created god must have been created too. You see, it too complex. According to the bible, God didn't create this planet because it said the planet was empty and without anything, that suggests that this planet has been there before god's spirit passed over it. And that of course is if you believe in the bible. I'll say, there is a greater spirit than God in which we all need to connect to. Greater than Jehovah or Allah or Yahweh. The spirit that keeps the universe going.

One guy say when man choose not to believe in God, they will believe anything. For me it's when you choose to believe in God you will believe anything
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by kristonium(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
9jaganja:

Geeezzzzz!! And someone say religion is not negative indoctrination?

Let me break it down for you.

The fact that I molded a clay pot doesn't mean I will live longer than that clay pot. God might have existed somewhere in time but not anymore. If you choose to ask who created us cause you don't believe in evolution, then I'll ask who created your God that you all claim to create the universe. Everything has a begining and so must your God. Nothing can come out of nothing. Nothing is nothing and Nothing doesn't exist. So If it's true that nothing comes out of nothing, then where does your God come from? Was he or she or it from another universe? He or she or it didn't just pop out of nowhere. The biblical creationist story is so flawed and inconsistence that anyone who believes it will believe anything.

The knowledge of this universe is too vast and too complex to be understood. If I say God started everything, then I'm saying he popped out of nowhere. If I say God also has a beginning, it'll lead to an endless chain of creation cause those that created god must have been created too. You see, it too complex. According to the bible, God didn't create this planet because it said the planet was empty and without anything, that suggests that this planet has been there before god's spirit passed over it. And that of course is if you believe in the bible. I'll say, there is a greater spirit than God in which we all need to connect to. Greater than Jehovah or Allah or Yahweh. The spirit that keeps the universe going.

One guy say when man choose not to believe in God, they will believe anything. For me it's when you choose to believe in God you will believe anything
why are u so deceived?what is the spirit that controls the universe if not God?can't u see how confused u are?
ETERNITY IS SO REAL!REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Re: I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! by mazaje(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
xtristo:

[/b]

DARE U ALL,FOR NONE OF U SHALL LEAVE THAT VENUE ALIVE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . . I had to re-read this nonsense again this guy is just too funny. . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake / The 'logic' In Atheism. / How Was Jesus Descended From David?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.