Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love (1406 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / Im Scared I Might Hurt Her / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Jodha(f): 2:38am On Jan 04, 2017
A friend called me earlier today and asked me question and it goes thus:
She's been dating this guy who was actually her crush right from secondary school, after much fronting and all that she agreed to date him, they've dated for let's say 2 months, then he started acting weird not visiting her, telling her not to come to his place uninvited and all that shshii, she pressured him, spoke to his conscience and all that, till he told her he's seeing another girl, that he has told he girl to leave him and she refused, and that the girl has been a huge financial help for him.
After hearing all these my friend was devastated she cried and asked him what he wanted her to do he told her to ignore the other girl and let them continue, she refused and they broke up
Two weeks later he came back pleading saying he has driven the girl away, they dated again,.
Not until later he told her it was over that he couldn't leave the other girl because she has helped him alot, my friend cried and begged him but he refused though he was crying too.
Now he's begging for forgiveness should she forgive him because of the love they share, or kick me back because he wounded her pride.
I need your genuine opinion pls, no harsh words
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by willanderson: 2:50am On Jan 04, 2017
no need cry over spilled milk. show your man u have self worth and value and he will treat u just like he should. my 2 cents
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Bayhaqqi: 2:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Jodha(f): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Mind explaining? Don't get your draft, what should she do?
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Which love

Where he chose another girl over you not just once, beht twice shocked

Sorry ma'am, beht are you under a spell undecided
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Divay22(f): 5:30am On Jan 04, 2017
To make a mistake is a mistake,but to repeat such Mistake is a choice.Dude doesn't know what he wants in a lady..He'll keep running back to the other girl.
She should let him go,because he won't stop wounding her pride if she agrees to date him again.

1 Like

Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Ahmadgani(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2017
taking advantage
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Jodha(f): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
My friend is under the spell not me
Aderola15:
Which love

Where he chose another girl over you not just once, beht twice shocked

Sorry ma'am, beht are you under a spell undecided
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by Ebios(m): 6:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:
My friend is under the spell not me
hahahaha

Did u say ur friend? Leave that wisdom u ar applying

1 Like

Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by IAMSASHY(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
undecided 4 hw long wl she continue 2 4give d confused guy , D one who luvs u wl neva scare u wt anoda partner, she nos Wat 2 do
Re: Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2017
She should forget about the guy. He doesn't love her. But the funny thing is that the guy is using both girls. One for financially gratification Nd ur friend for sexual gratification.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Cherlene!!!! / Mother drugs and rapes Son in Asaba!!! Bellanaija / Why Do Girls Get Offended When Their Crush Is Not Into Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.