Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1247 Views)

12 Surprising Types Of Girlfriends According To The Zodiac Sign / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: . by Bayhaqqi: 3:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Good job OP. I like this.

I used to give free summarized readings online, but I'd charge for private consultation. About two weeks ago I felt I should give a holiday gift and offered to do free online reading. Not a single person took the online offer.

I would not mind joining you to explore and unravel many of the mysteries hidden in the zodiac. I am an astroanalyst, not licensed, but very knowledgeable in the positions and their meanings.

I will infact give brief outlines on some of the samples you posted here.

Cheers!
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 4:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Astrology is an ancient art, an ancient science, an ancient alchemy and an ancient occult...all combined! The phenomenons of astrology or zodiac are still valid and alive today and keeping pace with evolution in technology.

The core tool of astrology is the ephemeris. This is a tabular data of planets and their positions in the orbit. The planets are objective, the positions are subjective and the interaction of the two produce outcomes that assume paradoxical balance. The balance can be further subdivided into elements and these open doors further into personification and characterization.

In all phenomenons of life the beginning and the end of a vortex in space is the same, producing a harmony which is never identical in its properties to any other vortex. This principle is well documented in Yoruba's Odu Ifa. However closely similar they may at first appear no two individuals are ever the same. The closest you can have in similarity in human identity is that of identical twins, even here it has been proven that the twins are truly not identical. It is an illusion and reveals the imperfection of sight and recognition.

So what explains these differences?

Life is in transit...we leave one cosmos to exist in another cosmos and after that pass into yet a new cosmos. The cosmos that astrology deal with is the one beginning at birth and ending in death.

We are born into a planet of stars, astrology is concerned with these ten.

Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.

They are actually more than these ten but these arebthe ones we typically use to give mundane reading.

Each of these planets can be placed into a paradox, elements and can also be personalized. There are also mythical interpretations for them in old civilizations as well in esoteric symbolism.

Let's look briefly at what each means.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Following........ wink
Re: . by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Good job OP. I like this.

I used to give free summarized readings online, but I'd charge for private consultation. About two weeks ago I felt I should give a holiday gift and offered to do free online reading. Not a single person took the online offer.

I would not mind joining you to explore and unravel many of the mysteries hidden in the zodiac. I am an astroanalyst, not licensed, but very knowledgeable in the positions and their meanings.

I will infact give brief outlines on some of the samples you posted here.

Cheers!

sad

How come u didn't replied my email? cry

U told me u will read mine ooo... shocked
Re: . by Divay22(f): 5:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Waiting......
Re: . by Divay22(f): 5:11am On Jan 04, 2017
Following.............
Re: . by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2017
SUN and the sign it occupies.

The sun sign is the soul of the individual, that aspect of one that is hidden and unknow to others, discreetly locked beneath the surface. This is the soul. The inner flame or voice that whispers silently and guides one to a destined path. Those who submit to it are aligned with their fate and end up becoming fulfilled individuals. Those who struggle with it suffer from internal conflict and typically miss their call in life.

Sun is the life link connecting an individual to the divine principle embedded within its soul. This is the drive for survival and struggle against odds, the endurance to keep the soul burning and remain alive. The immortal principle!

MOON and the sign it occupies
This is the cause and effect principle. It is a swing that have capacity to take one through the entire spectrum of human experience and back. Every individual alive has a degree of insanity within them and whether it is manifested openly or hidden is an act of this planet. Hence why they call insane people lunatic, from Lunar, another name for moon. It also controls the biorhythyms and response to the atmosphere, the environment and as well the medium by which we interact and socialize with other humans.

It is the placement of the moon that makes you snap and rebuke James, embarassing him, when he burps loudly at the dinner table, but you turn around and smile at Mike for exact same act, commenting in his defense that it's a sign of approval for good cooking and shows he enjoyed the meal. This is mood and the way it dances around cause and effect scenarios.

MERCURY and the sign it occupies
This is that which make some people great orators and commanding when they open their mouth to communicate. It is also the one that make others boring and repulsive to the ears. Every aspect of living that have to do with communication whether by tongue, pen, signal, symbolism, sound, getting an idea from one end to the other, Mercury is involved.

If you are naturally smart and imaginative, good at processing abstracts and complex dimensions, fast in thoughts and speech, communicative and mentally restless, your Mercury is in a sign where it is exalted with good aspect.

You can process ideas fast and present them in quick successions with good retention. Those whose Mercury is not exalted or poorly aspected take time to process through the same information but they endure and will likely execute it much better and with great effect because in their slow motion, the idea has had long enough time to soak in and mature for far much greater benefit than in the hands of fast thinkers who were first to launch and get it out to public.

Children with well aspected Mercury perform well in academics and testing, while those with poor aspects are slow learners and often have problems passing tests but turn out to be great executors. Parents shouldhave this very important information so they can assist their children through school and choice of career.

VENUS and the sign it occupies

Beauty, aesthetics, balance, symmetry, character, purity, colors, these are some of the attributes of Venus. Venus is a characterization of the age of puberty. That age when the awareness of opposite sex, the form, the romance, the colors and texture, the accenting of the voice and the articulation of words, the need to impress others, the yearning for approval....the virtues and morals, the ideals of life and social justice is all awakened in one's spirit.

Those who have an ideal placement of Venus are naturally exotically beautiful and without any effort at all command extreme appeal and popularity. They are also always unconsciously attracted to the ugly side of humanity. You might see an exceptionally beautiful lady who ought to be a queen in some king's palace somewhere but is obsessing over an ugly unattractive individual who in ancient times would be sentenced to castration in order to eliminate his genes reproducing and the vagaries of his ugliness becoming a permanent fixture and an eyesore that might corrupt aesthetic values in society.

For those who wonder why girls find bad boys more appealing. Venus has her hand in it, but she is not alone. Her partner in love is Mars.

MARS and the sign it occupies

Okay, let me tell you right before I go deep that those touts, thugs, omo onile, anyone whose first impulse is to find confrontation and if he can't find one he is ready to create the mix that will trigger one and thus facilitate his central role and desire for bloodflow and war, this is their deity, Mars.

Mars is the strength and executioner of thoughts and impulses actuated in the body. We don't carry out all the impulsive suggestion in our thoughts. We hesitate after receiving the thoughts and in that delay Venus may intervene with her principles of idealism and justice and charm away the will. If it wasn't for the intervention of Venus all our thoughts will be carried out by Mars and the manifestation will typically be malevolent.

Those who are quick to anger and flare up in rage and do not think anything of the consequence of causing harm to another are imbued with a very good placement of Mars. They are also the go-getters and make-happen buch of the human pack. Very bold, fearless, daring, they act first and think later, egotistic and selfish, built with strength and solidity but quick to burn out.

These five form the inner planets. The next five are called outer planets.

I am getting interrupted many times while trying to concentrate and write. I have some other errands to run right now but will continue later on today if I have the time.

Enjoy!
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Pablo Escobar was Sagittarius sun,Aries Moon, these two alone was enough to make him very fiery,daring and adventurous. he was fearless,hot tempered ,and also generous,etc. 

Inquisitor,
This is first time I see Pablo's placement. The mix of Sun/Saggi and Moon/Aries says it all!

You are absolutely correct sir! That's Fire and Fire. Lol.

Sagittarius taking influence from Jupiter the generous patriarch gave him some softness to be open handed.

Moon in Aries is nothing to play with. Just get out of his way, simple. Trying to confront will only feed his aggression and bring outbthe beast. Lmao!

We will continue tomorrow, gotta go buddy. Nice thread! wink
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

sad

How come u didn't replied my email? cry

U told me u will read mine ooo... shocked

I didnt get an email from anyone after I made the offer. The offer expired with 2016. grin grin
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Interesting!!
But...

I tend to technically disagree with the above explanations. This is because when one is fed with a particular idea over and over, one tends to reason that way and this reasoning will in turn reflect on one's interaction with one's environment...sometimes unconsciously.

Now this is my point, everything follows The Law of Attraction! sometimes, you tend to read a particular presupposed characteristics partaining to your month of birth...say January...then you tend to reason base on that characteristics and with time, you unconsciously see yourself behaving that way and things around you tend to compliment that behaviour.
Whereas, these behaviours wouldn't have been incited if you hadn't come across it and let it overwhelm your mentation.

On a normal basis, you may be born in January but since you do feast your mind with things of February born, you will automatically behave like the February born.
These things necessarily ain't pragmatic, it is the perceiver...pardon the word...that incites their pragmaticism.

The bottom line is that We are largely what We thought Ourselves to be!
Hence requires no experiential co-related prediction

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

I didnt get an email from anyone after I made the offer. The offer expired with 2016. grin grin

Or maybe u chose not to really anyone? cry
Re: . by Aremu01(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2017
U de make sense
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bluezy13:
Interesting!!
But...

I tend to technically disagree with the above explanations. This is because when one is fed with a particular idea over and over, one tends to reason that way and this reasoning will in turn reflect on one's interaction with one's environment...sometimes unconsciously.

Now this is my point, everything follows The Law of Attraction! sometimes, you tend to read a particular presupposed characteristics partaining to your month of birth...say January...then you tend to reason base on that characteristics and with time, you unconsciously see yourself behaving that way and things around you tend to compliment that behaviour.
Whereas, these behaviours wouldn't have been incited if you hadn't come across it and let it overwhelm your mentation.

On a normal basis, you may be born in January but since you do feast your mind with things of February born, you will automatically behave like the February born.
These things necessarily ain't pragmatic, it is the perceiver...pardon the word...that incites their pragmaticism.

The bottom line is that We are largely what We thought Ourselves to be!
Hence requires no experiential co-related prediction

Your input is partly truthful. Do not compare a quick and simplified reading in daily news and magazines on the same level you will treat consultation for private astroanalytic reading. The reading you get in dailies is free, they do not have your birth data and so is generalized for everybody born in the month or under same zodiac sign. In a private reading you submit your birth data which is calculated into the ephemeris table and from wherebthe revealed aspects is given interpretation. No serious astroanalyst will tell you they can get you rich, or land a desired job in your lap or get you that person you crave so bad. Astroanalysts highlight opportunities for you and its up to you to exercise will and turn the opportunity to realization. We also look at risks and flag them so you are at alert and make decisions in your own interest.

Astroanalysis is not cheap. Everybody needs it done once in their lifetime. I enjoin individuals to have it done every seven years as they grow and advance. Particularly it should be done for children to help parents offer them good guidance in choice of careers. There are parents who punish their children unecessarily for poor grades. Once they understand that getting good grades is not the fault of the child but the way their charts is aspected, they relax and are able to help the child grow in the positive areas highlighted in the chart. The child that fails grades may be the next super famous musician or film actor or Governor.

Consumers of astrology readings in daily news need to have a perspective that if they want something more personal and genuine they gonna have to pay for it.
Re: . by BabaRamota1980: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Or maybe u chose not to really anyone? cry

take a snapshot of the email you sent. I even went in junkbox and didnt find it. If you can show you sent to me i promise a free reading. I charge $120 typically. grin

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! You Can Stop Masturbation / How My Olosho Girlfriend Almost Killed My Wife And I. / Signs To Know That Your Urge And Passion For Sex (libido) Is High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.