Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child (1295 Views)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by ItzMoneyMan: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
A village in Zambia has encountered a stunning situation which made a mother and her son leave their hometown for an unknown location. It turns out they had decided to get married, and she is expecting his child…her grandchild?
40-years old Mbereko, who widowed 12years ago, and 23-year-old Farai Mbereko claim they are in love with each other, and when she got pregnant, they decided take their relationship to the next level.Six months into her pregnancy, Mbereko decided it was better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s other brothers, who have been looking to get her as a wife.
The village court was completely stunned last week after hearing about Mbereko’s affair with her son, which began three years ago. She claims she spent a lot of money sending Farai to school, and that she now feels she has a right to his money, and not another woman.“Look, I struggled alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,”she told the village court council.

source; https://www.naij.com/1088587-man-marries-40-year-mother-expecting-child.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4723393643

Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Fuqman(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
The world is one hell of a funny place really. The human behaviour is quite amazing.
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by airminem(f): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thumps Up Zambia. Kenya And Zambia Are Synonymus

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Epositive(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
their brains need to be tested!!
#irritatinghumans #saynotoincest #positivevibes
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by babseg(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nkan be
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by thehedge(f): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
and people attended the wedding
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Jglad(f): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
thehedge:
and people attended the wedding

U stole d question from my mouth...

Wat exactly do we celebrate these days?
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Kondomatic(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Where can I donate my eyes?

Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by succyblinks(f): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
G
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Jodha(f): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ion believe this... E go be one sugarmummy and sugarboy wey marry...
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by femolacqua(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
So weird
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Spicylate(f): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Do what makes you happy does not in any way equals do sanity or taboo.
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wehdone sir

Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by kendo60(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Eti messa est
Re: Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Endtime mom

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Guys You Should Try Threes0me S3x With Your Babe >> Full PICS! / Chidinma Missing Period.... / 9 Simple Life Hacks For Full And Expressive Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.