Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta (15936 Views)

Bbnaija: How Mercy Seduced Tuface Idibia and Goes Slutty with Celebs– Omashola / HOT!! See Drake’s 31st Birthday In L.A. Crawling With Celebs [video] / A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by SexyNairalander: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2017
booked
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by biggerboyc(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Ok
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by sirOrubebe: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
In the flood you mean.. grin
shocked

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Okeikpu(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Op gaa nalu Igwe okuko
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
lofty900:
Ugo nwa'for, u are much more handsome than all those celebrities in the pictures but unfortunately, naija girls will go after them instead of you. Truth is bitter undecided

Nah handsome den wan chop?
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by nedu2000(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2017
From ur dp, op y do u bleach?
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Bbklopsy: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2017
ugoskholynx:
A Nairalander, Ugos (@ugos_emma) by name had opportunity to take selfie with all d performing acts like Davido, psquare, kcee, patoranking, phyno, ruffcoin,humblesmith, Ay, gordons, Senator, funny bone, etc
MOD Pls move to front page
Stereoman Ekwe, Acapella, Flavour .............
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by goldfish80(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2017
I thought the first picture was Davido and the skuki guy.
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by henryobinna(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Mr MOUAU
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2017
GiaGunn:

Who e don help undecided
i would luv to perform laparoscopy on you
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Kellibae(f): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
He looks like a cocumber with beard to me. undecided

undecided
Cocumber ko fantamber ni
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by adonismuller(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2017
the only time I give a fvck is when she is in top of me...
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2017
HornyTiwa:
The Op is a fine man cheesy
just like me the dark version though
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by ayodejijoshua(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2017
at last yu break record
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Schematics: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Omambala amaka..
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Berlynn:
Nice one.... Bet ermmm Op Hope ur bank account no remain the same o wink

Chai! Thief. Stop thinking about his bank account.
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Fine boy is defined by cash at hand, if you like fine pass Mr Nigeria, these naija hoes don't give a fvck if money no dey your hand.
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by justjify(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Cool pics
op i will advise you to change ur dp cos u look better in this pic

See all these guys hating on the op for no reason. They are bitter and jealous of him.

If na me yab na..everyone go chop me raw. Since they be men de get a free. I'm thinking this forum is a sexist.

Lol.
*take five*
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Jadoskii(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Op op....it so much pains me that u think I ......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by ajokeade920: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2017
cute Op cool
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by justjify(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
d op is handsome tho
Cutie... kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Debra911(f): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Dude u look cool than those guys up there , nothing bad though, since everybody wants to be something in one way or the other,nice pix but ur dp ain't cool... wat happened? Abi na ur bro?Hmmmm I no know say some guys dey bleach too.
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2017
bros abeg i fit take selfie with u? the Bleep the celebs are nt even smiling. best dont even take a pic with them if they dnt knw u
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Jayjay0(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2017
ugoskholynx:
A Nairalander, Ugos (@ugos_emma) by name had opportunity to take selfie with all d performing acts like Davido, psquare, kcee, patoranking, phyno, ruffcoin,humblesmith, Ay, gordons, Senator, funny bone, etc
MOD Pls move to front page
I was there live.. I saw the guy..I saw the beautiful pictures you drew for various people with pencil...how do I get mine..am still in Nnewi
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by wittyt98(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Kellibae:
Nice...Op u look handsome though.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by makapella(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
I gave all ma f..cks 2 hoes..

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by schumastic(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Cool pics

See all these guys hating on the op for no reason. They are bitter and jealous of him.

If na me yab na..everyone go chop me raw. Since they be men de get a free. I'm thinking this forum is a sexist.

lol
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by joe4rich18(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
shininglite:
Attempting to give a f*uck

Opps Error 601

Please recharge your f*ucks grin

Some pics are meant for the viewing pleasure of just you and your family..

where the Bleep is your Bleep? ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked cool
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by moghulis: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
HornyTiwa:
The Op is a fine man cheesy
No be Igbo boy again? Igbos are fwine.grin
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by bayocanny: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Cool pics

What happen to you? You look so dull...cheerssss!!! Na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Toyin Aimakhu Spotted On Set [PICS] / Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.