Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta (15935 Views)

Bbnaija: How Mercy Seduced Tuface Idibia and Goes Slutty with Celebs– Omashola / HOT!! See Drake’s 31st Birthday In L.A. Crawling With Celebs [video] / A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Cool pics
op i will advise you to change ur dp cos u look better in this pic

See all these guys hating on the op for no reason. They are bitter and jealous of him.

If na me yab na..everyone go chop me raw. Since they be men de get a free. I'm thinking this forum is a sexist.
everywhere I see you. you are either quarrelling with people or trying to stare one up. you no dey tire?
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nah handsome den wan chop?
That's because they're hungry.
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Kellibae(f): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
wittyt98:

grin grin

cheesy lol.
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
GiaGunn:

Who e don help undecided
That's because u girls only just want money
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Lexusgs430: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
lofty900:
That's because they're hungry.

Lol. I am also hungry.....
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Cool pics

See all these guys hating on the op for no reason. They are bitter and jealous of him.

If na me yab na..everyone go chop me raw. Since they be men de get a free. I'm thinking this forum is a sexist.
lolz eyyyaaa prolly u a black sheep.
i remember bashin u somtym ago........I hop uve forgvn me sad
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by derrick333(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Cool pics

. I think dis so called *gv a fk* crew is a way of spoting kids n minor on NL ,nice pix@ op
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by fuckpoverty(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
mtcheew...I would have given a Bleep but........

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by BerryAnny(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Op,d f.uck i ought 2 avv given has fly away ova dia. Can u see it?

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by BerryAnny(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
d op is handsome tho
Hmmm,hope u no fall 4 him shaa Btw itz been a while,wia av u been?
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
d op is handsome tho
you are catching feelings
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Chrisnolly101(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
I can see u bro....my course Rep

Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Mikylopez(f): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
eosigwe:
you are catching feelings
feelings ke will it put food on ma table?
Re: A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikylopez:
feelings ke will it put food on ma table?
I was beginning to wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Toyin Aimakhu Spotted On Set [PICS] / Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? / Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.