Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (10984 Views)

Atheists, You Are All Invited. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

You're not boring Ann rather you are interesting and intelligent smiley

I think they aren't even giving us space to breath, they keep attacking our faith and some even go as far as insulting God without any regard for our feelings. The main thing I observe about theists on here is that they seem quite hateful of us, I don't know why? Maybe one of them might want to anwser this question "Why are you guys filled with hate? "

I also think what we need to do is to address this issue spiritually, maybe we can create a thread where we pray for the salvation of their souls?

Thank you so much Pidgin2.

I only noticed the atheists attack Christians more than the others.

I believe personally we do our spiritual duties about that.

But creating a thread for that may not turn out successful since anyone can just disrupt it. What do you think? But I think it's still OK. We'll need someone to champion that for us.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
AnonyNymous:
First of all.

Mr Seun . I'm a fan. Sort of. Lol. . .he's an interesting person. I'd like to actually talk with him at length about so many things, generally.

4kings (A friend I made on here cheesy )

Otem , HardMirror , and dorox are also people I find particularly interesting.

And KingEbukasBlog grin grin grin he's very annoying at times but he's funny. A nice guy in general though. And a fellow Chelsea fan. Lol. Plus he knows stuff. Even though sometimes he's too proud to learn from.other people angry but I feel like we'd get along

There are also a lot of 'mad' people on here that I'd like to meet just to confirm if they're real people grin

Mi bro

Me no proud oo grin

Bennyann sef , there was no pride in the first place grin

Its all persiflage not that I actually cast aspersions on people that don't share my belief or knowledge .

And I learn from people . I say it allllll the time .
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Yeah, how is that working out?

God has been faithful on my part.

Pray for something let's see what happens. Something real like recession to go away or the cure to AIDS

Dear Hahn, you didn't even mention a single moniker that interests you sad if you won't mention theists, what about your fellows?

Let me join you in deviating a little by answering your question.

First of all those things you mentioned are signs of end times. Some may go away, some may linger, for sure worse things than those will come about also.

Those crises can be caused by our stupidity, foolishness or carelessness and be resolved by applying some level of intelligence related to them, carefulness or discipline but they can also be as a result of the rate of increase in detestable practices (which doesn't glorify God) - Now that's the believe of the Christians and you don't need to agree .

But specifically, one can pray for some persons not to be affected by them or to be healed from them and it would be so. If a nation is ruled with a righteous scepter, it's highly possible they wouldn't go through such crises except they falter. Righteousness exalts a nation.

This is not a perfect world Hahn.

Everyone is trust worthy till the fvck up

But do you know God trusts you? He trusts us even when we've bleeped up - I don't remember the last time I used the F word, Hahn don't spoil me ooo, be careful OK. I was saying God trusts us still, He trusts you. He wouldn't have sent His son to die for our sins if He doesn't believe we'll come back to Him someday.

That's the wonderful thing about God. He believes in us, loves us and still keeps knocking on the door of our hearts no matter what we've done wrong. It's up to us to let the death or shed blood of Jesus be in vain or not.

I know all I'm saying mean nothing to you and you may bring out arguments or reasons to thrash it. But isn't it nice when God sees you as trustworthy even when you've failed Him? All we need to do is to open the door for Him to come in.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Mi bro

Me no proud oo grin

Bennyann sef , there was no pride in the first place grin

Its all persiflage not that I actually cast aspersions on people that don't share my belief or knowledge .

And I learn from people . I say it allllll the time .

Oga I'm sorry oo. Please forgive me wink
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
there are many people on nl i would love to meet face to face.... first is otemanuduno... we have different religious views and we always argue... but i just like the guy... Hopeful.landlord... that guy z funny.... pastor aio, jonbellion,... the great frosbel/frosbel2.... I've been following that guy even before i created my account on nl.. Ebuka, 4.kings, etc

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Well, anyone who wishes to know me, should check out my dp and then decided if that's what they really want... grin grin grin

Bennyann... I see you.
Oh My God!!!!, you look so handsome on your dp, will you marry me? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:
I will not like to meet any nairaland theist. If they are this myopic online imagine how they will be in real life

The conversation will be boring, dull, unintelligent and embarrassing. I already have to deal with the theists in my neighborhood. They will only compound my headache

I'll pass undecided
What a sad lonely little man?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

God has been faithful on my part.

Good for you

Dear Hahn, you didn't even mention a single moniker that interests you sad if you won't mention theists, what about your fellows?

I actually have met one atheist here on nl and he was the one that gave me inspiration from one of my websites. We actually have a group for atheists, most members are from nairaland, where we chat daily. Honestly, they are a big part of my life and we are planning on meeting up soon. Like an outing. I am looking forward to that

First of all those things you mentioned are signs of end times. Some may go away, some may linger, for sure worse things than those will come about also.

Jehovah be praised

Those crises can be caused by our stupidity, foolishness or carelessness and be resolved by applying some level of intelligence related to them, carefulness or discipline but they can also be as a result of the rate of increase in detestable practices (which doesn't glorify God) - Now that's the believe of the Christians and you don't need to agree .

So, you are literally saying god created stupid, foolish and careless beings and then punished them for it. Wow

But specifically, one can pray for some persons not to be affected by them or to be healed from them and it would be so. If a nation is ruled with a righteous scepter, it's highly possible they wouldn't go through such crises except they falter. Righteousness exalts a nation.

This is not a perfect world Hahn.

An imperfect world created by a perfect god abi? You do have a way of making god sound incompetent

But do you know God trusts you? He trusts us even when we've bleeped up - I don't remember the last time I used the F word, Hahn don't spoil me ooo, be careful OK. I was saying God trusts us still, He trusts you. He wouldn't have sent His son to die for our sins if He doesn't believe we'll come back to Him someday.

He trusts us to the extent that when we don't meet it's expectations it sends us to hell. Nice

That's the wonderful thing about God. He believes in us, loves us and still keeps knocking on the door of our hearts no matter what we've done wrong. It's up to us to let the death or shed blood of Jesus be in vain or not.

My heart does not have a door. Literally

There is no difference between Christians and ritualists. It's all about blood undecided

I know all I'm saying mean nothing to you and you may bring out arguments or reasons to thrash it. But isn't it nice when God sees you as trustworthy even when you've failed Him? All we need to do is to open the door for Him to come in.

How quaint. Do you have a picture of your god? What is your proof it exists?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:
One moniker I admire on NL is actually bennyann, she's so gentle unlike me the troublesome one cheesy

Bennyann, I'm a normal lady but quite mischievous on here because of all these annoying athiests tongue the truth is I luv them and I don't want them to lose their souls to the devil that's why I'm always on their case and I have no plans of stopping any time soon cheesy
Hmmm, you are annoying? Turning around and see the annoying one here. I give no shiiit.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Anas09:

Oh My God!!!!, you look so handsome on your dp, will you marry me? grin grin grin cheesy

Well, if you don't mind, I don't mind! I will marry you. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Most handsome, not! grin

grin grin I deserve the most handsome award
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ranchhoddas: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:
One moniker I admire on NL is actually bennyann, she's. so gentle unlike me the troublesome one cheesy

Bennyann, I'm a normal lady but quite mischievous on here because of all these annoying athiests tongue the truth is I luv them and I don't want them to lose their souls to the devil that's why I'm always on their case and I have no plans of stopping any time soon cheesy
Bennyann is female?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Thank you so much Pidgin2.

I only noticed the atheists attack Christians more than the others.

I believe personally we do our spiritual duties about that.

But creating a thread for that may not turn out successful since anyone can just disrupt it. What do you think? But I think it's still OK. We'll need someone to champion that for us.

I recommend Winners01 smiley
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

You just deceived me now embarassed

How? I'm cute and you know that... cool
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ranchhoddas: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Good for you

I actually have met one atheist here on nl and he was the one that gave me inspiration from one of my websites. We actually have a group for atheists, most members are from nairaland, where we chat daily. Honestly, they are a big part of my life and we are planning on meeting up soon. Like an outing. I am looking forward to that

Jehovah be praised

So, you are literally saying god created stupid, foolish and careless beings and then punished them for it. Wow

An imperfect world created by a perfect god abi? You do have a way of making god sound incompetent

He trusts us to the extent that when we don't meet it's expectations it sends us to hell. Nice

There is no difference between Christians and ritualists. It's all about blood undecided

Guy you be serious clown.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

What for?

Me wey I no understand ordinary maths? undecided

Now I am happy... actually thought I was the only one who doesn't understand maths.. grin grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ermacc: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Theist- Kingebuka. Has deep knowledge in his stuff. Although they are others who are also equally and probably more intelligent, there's this certain calmness on his delivery. They are other cool theist like deepsight (over confident tho). As for atheist- most of them are just too arrogant even tho I admire their doggedness. Jonnydon and Joseph1308 are very intelligent.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Bennyann is female?

Yes, she is.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
There's this atheists I like a lot, there's this thing about him....(I just hope he isn't Seun) and he is Lennycool.

I would also love to meet Jonbellion....cool guy.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Now I am happy... actually thought I was the only one who doesn't understand maths.. grin grin

To me maths=chinese tongue
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Good for you

Jehovah be praised

Dear Hahn, God is God! No matter what you do or say, it doesn't change the fact that He is your maker.

One thing I'm so sure of is, before we take in our last breath, He would have done EVERYTHING to give us the opportunity to accept Him as our Lord and personal Saviour. You yourself will know cos your spirit will bare you witness that He reached out to you with everything.

My desire and prayer is that it wouldn't be too late for any of us by then.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

To me maths=chinese tongue

Simply put...
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ermacc:
Theist- Kingebuka. Has deep knowledge in his stuff. Although they are others who are also equally and probably more intelligent, there's this certain calmness on his delivery. They are other cool theist like deepsight (over confident tho). As for atheist- most of them are just too arrogant even tho I admire their doggedness. Jonnydon and Joseph1308 are very intelligent.

I Can't believe I left out deepsight. Thanks Ermacc

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

I recommend Winners01 smiley

Winners01, please where are you and what do you think?

Thank you my dear Sis - Pidgin2

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Bennyann is female?
grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
There's this atheists I like a lot, there's this thing about him....(I just hope he isn't Seun) and he is Lennycool.

I would also love to meet Jonbellion....cool guy.

Hmmm! You really need to do some investigations oo.

What's the similarities between Seun and Lennycool?

And are you saying you like Seun a lot? lipsrsealed

Start confessing now ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Meet kwa? Abeg I still value my head. grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Dear Hahn, God is God! No matter what you do or say, it doesn't change the fact that He is your maker.

Claims claims claims

Same way I can claim Satan created you too

One thing I'm so sure of is, before we take in our last breath, He would have done EVERYTHING to give us the opportunity to accept Him as our Lord and personal Saviour. You yourself will know cos your spirit will bare you witness that He reached out to you with everything.

Everything? Really? All I want is for god to grow back an amputated limb smiley

My desire and prayer is that it wouldn't be too late for any of us by then.

I am so glad I am not deluded undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Claims claims claims

Same way I can claim Satan created you too

Everything? Really? All I want is for god to grow back an amputated limb smiley

I am so glad I am not deluded undecided

At least I believe satan exists and I know his position.

A humble spirit and a contrite heart is what moves God. You need to calm your spirit hahn.

If you say I'm deluded, let's leave it at that then.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
NinjaX:
Meet kwa? Abeg I still value my head. grin

Are you trying to say the moniker that interests you doesn't value your head? angry come and explain ooo.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Bennyann is female?

You don't know
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by lepasharon(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
I know Anas09 will want to pour bleach in my face if she meets me grin

She even said it herself she would hurt me undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.