Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (10986 Views)

Atheists, You Are All Invited. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by sonofluc1fer: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin
This guy no go kill me. Your matter dey God hand grin
I'm a very resourceful person. cheesy wink

Just wanted to draw your attention. Missed you, how have you been?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Heiiiiiiiiii son of God I miss you more cheesy and I've been good. Thank you so much.

I hope you are doing well also?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:55am On Feb 05, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Sonofluc1fer, are you still alive? I'm really waiting for the day you will forsake Lucifer. cheesy

Wishing you a happy Sunday!
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by sonofluc1fer: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
bennyann:

Sonofluc1fer, are you still alive? I'm really waiting for the day you will forsake Lucifer. cheesy

Wishing you a happy Sunday!
Im good. Just spending the day going through my old NL write-ups. Whats good?
i don forsake Lucifer since na. lone demon.. tongue
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Im good. Just spending the day going through my old NL write-ups. Whats good?
i don forsake Lucifer since na. lone demon.. tongue

Oh my! He is alive! Thank God.

Jesus is good cheesy

Lone demon? Since you're now alone, then it's easier to grab you I believe.

I'm happy to hear from you, please take good care of yourself.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Jesuschrist419: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my! He is alive! Thank God.

Jesus is good cheesy

Lone demon? Since you're now alone, then it's easier to grab you I believe.

I'm happy to hear from you, please take good care of yourself.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.