Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre (30096 Views)

Pump Price Increase Likely As Landing Cost Of Petrol ‘rises Above’ N145 / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Landing Cost Hits N145 / Former First Ladies Spent £32,000 As Landing Fees – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

You are seeing the truth dear

This is good but I think the damage has already been done, I'm sure some people who voted for him did so as a result of you guys on social media who were relentless in trying to convince people to do so, how will you make up for this? You might as well forget about 2019 because there is no way Buhari will lose with all the structures in place, we just have to endure it for another 6 years.

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by ahmadelnafaty: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
U dey craze

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by kingviny: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wise up and get your fueless gen(inverter) to avoid spending so much on fuelling your generator.

Call 07081516945 to get yours asap!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by idupaul: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

This is good but I think the damage has already been done, I'm sure some people who voted people for him did so as a result of you guys on social media who were relentless in trying to convince people to do so, how will you make up for this? You might as well forget about 2019 because there is no way Buhari will lose with all the structures in place, we just have to endure it for another 6 years.

You are right when it comes to election there is no way he won't be announced the winner ..During his last stint God himself had to intervene and I trust God will not let the destinies of 180 million hardworking Nigerians go to waste again under this man .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by stsinner: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:
The man must be stopped as soon as possible because he alone is responsible for the rot Nigeria has become since independence ..Nigeria had the most robust banks in Africa prior to his 1984coup but by the time he left our banks ,manufacturing sector, pharmacies ,Nitel, Nipost, Nigerian railway were left as ghost of themselves , today the man is on the same move again and our banks are now a shadow of what they were ,our pharmacies are shutting down (please take a walk into any health plus outlet and see for yourself) most quick restaurants are on the verge of shutting down. Buhari lacks the vision to steer cattles safely to a water hole talk more of a nation state ...To all those still supporting this man because of Ignorance or because the are being paid to do so I beg you to open your eyes before another 3 generations of Nigerians have their destinies wasted again by this ma like he did in the 80s ..Peace be upon Nigeria
nothing more to add

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by oluwashegunfunm(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayodejijoshua:
bt why is dat dis government is letting bad vision to manifest in their lives
grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by onyxo76(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
MrPresident1:
This one is definitely a sign of the end of time because we are told in Luke 21:25 that there will be distress of nations with perplexity, the seas and its waves roaring. I have been having a feeling that the government will try to increase the price of fuel

No one knows the exact day that Jesus Christ will come back, but the Bible gives us the reference period when all things MUST be concluded including the establishment of the kingdom of God here on earth.

In the Book of Daniel 2:44, we are told that Christ will come during the days of trying to mix iron and clay. Now the incoming rulers of iron have said that they will not have anything to do with clay when they come in, and Daniel tells us that it is in the days of trying to mix iron and clay that the kingdom of Christ will be set up.

The days of trying to mix iron and clay ends on the 20th of January 2017

Let us all prepare to receive our Messiah, Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in our watchfulness and sobriety. He will be here on or before Tuesday 20th of January 2017
when did you see January 20th as a Tuesday
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by MrPresident1: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
onyxo76:
when did you see January 20th as a Tuesday

Jeez bro! It is a Friday.

Thanks for the correction. I will modify asap.

Thanks bro wink
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by vickylincon(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
If Buhari increases fuel price, every Afonja must be flogged for claiming he is the Messiah grin grin grin grin
bros, you no dey read ni. Seems Buhari and afonja is really giving you sleepless night. How that price take concern Buhari. If you had said Buhari should work round the clock to make sure our refineries are working optimally.. I would have applauded you

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by happney65: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:
I was an absolute fool for voting Buhari without doing any research on his previous stint as head of state ..The man must be stopped as soon as possible because he alone is responsible for the rot Nigeria has become since independence ..Nigeria had the most robust banks in Africa prior to his 1984coup but by the time he left our banks ,manufacturing sector, pharmacies ,Nitel, Nipost, Nigerian railway were left as ghost of themselves , today the man is on the same move again and our banks are now a shadow of what they where ,our pharmacies are shutting down (please take a walk into any health plus outlet and see for yourself) most quick restaurants are on the verge of shutting down. Buhari lacks the vision to steer cattles safely to a water hole talk less of a nation state ...To all those still supporting this man because of Ignorance or because the are being paid to do so I beg you to open your eyes before another 3 generations of Nigerians have their destinies wasted again by this ma like he did in the 80s ..Peace be upon Nigeria

omolola15 see this quote my broda and stop giving excuses for Buhari. .He is a known failure..Oil even sold for almost $30 per barrel when he was Military President yet we experienced the same thing then..A real Oloshi Man he is..He go contact HIV from he's new wife Wey he wan marry...

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
The inflation is not getting funny at all, seriously this change has been very deceitful, we have a president that wanted power at all costs, he incited violence in 2011, he aligned with people he once called corrupt so that he could get there in 2015, now he is there, he is sending Nigeria fast to 6ft deep. One cannot make savings anymore, nor plan his future properly.

If he was so passionate about fighting corruption, he should have been efcc chairman.

We can't continue like this, never have we had it so bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by deolu2000(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
I was thinking i will see the "those you give a F**** went that way" crew, but apparently we all are involve in this one. My observation though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
malele:

hahhahahahahahahha holocaust. Did u vote for change
abeg which one be cost landing again, me don tire for english wey them dey use dey confuse person.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Lilimax(f): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:
I was an absolute fool for voting Buhari without doing any research on his previous stint as head of state ..The man must be stopped as soon as possible because he alone is responsible for the rot Nigeria has become since independence ..Nigeria had the most robust banks in Africa prior to his 1984coup but by the time he left our banks ,manufacturing sector, pharmacies ,Nitel, Nipost, Nigerian railway were left as ghost of themselves , today the man is on the same move again and our banks are now a shadow of what they where ,our pharmacies are shutting down (please take a walk into any health plus outlet and see for yourself) most quick restaurants are on the verge of shutting down. Buhari lacks the vision to steer cattles safely to a water hole talk less of a nation state ...To all those still supporting this man because of Ignorance or because the are being paid to do so I beg you to open your eyes before another 3 generations of Nigerians have their destinies wasted again by this ma like he did in the 80s ..Peace be upon Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by drss2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
nwakibie3:

zombies won't be able to analyse this statement...
for wia they have low iq.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Jesusloveyou: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
drss2:
now dat international oyel price is $58/pb, lets see whether dis daura govt will say they saved N500 billion from subsidy dis year. illitrates.
how much your ineffectual buffoon save when we were having oil boom.
when it was $120/barrel.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Xano(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

Thank you. Informative. We need to defend our votes during elections(2019). Youths need a revolution.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by ndcide(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hear the Governor, “Now, we should be enjoying cheap fuel if the price of oil has dropped globally. And even as we import the product, a major component has reduced in price. While this has reduced, the pump price of fuel in the country still remains the same. Something is wrong.
“If the price increases in the country when the price of oil goes up globally, then it should also reduce when the price of oil drops.
“I understand that I am not an economist; they (federal government) are the economist. But I have some logic and common sense to ask critical questions. For instance, if one buys flour at N10 per kilogram, and the bread is sold at N1 per loaf, if the price of flour drops, the price of the bread should also change”, he pointed out.
.. Mr. Babatunde Fashola 2014

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/07/falling-oil-price-fashola-demands-fg-reduce-pump-price-petrol/

I still believe the man has something to say about the current situation.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Xano(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

Thank you. Informative. We need to defend our votes during elections(2019). Youths need a revolution.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by tit(f): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Buhari should make it 300 naira since oil may climb higher
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Jesusloveyou: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
The inflation is not getting funny at all, seriously this change has been very deceitful, we have a president that wanted power at all costs, he incited violence in 2011, he aligned with people he once called corrupt so that he could get there in 2015, now he is there, he is sending Nigeria fast to 6ft deep. One cannot make savings anymore, nor plan his future properly.

If he was so passionate about fighting corruption, he should have been efcc chairman.

We can't continue like this, never have we had it so bad.
you never see anything.
You iPods were encouraging ineffectual buffoon to be stealing without plans for 6yrs,
Now you are complaining for government That is planning and working, so that by 2018
Importation of fuel and rice will be ban.
Buhari is the best thing That ever happen to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by psammyCUTE(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
The LORD will indeed give what is good, and our land shall yield its harvest.. Psalm 85:12(NIV)

Grace be unto us.......and Peace be multiplied in Nigeria!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by mclorenzo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
His cattles
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, if BUHARI succeeds in killing everyone, who will he then govern...?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Royals1st: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

GOD bless you but blv me some fool will still jump here and say they stand with bubu

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Gebbson007(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dz 1 dah fuel prize wanna increase y'all better start greeting vehicle owners in ur street...

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by ultimatebas(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=52521884]I can bet with my cassava that nairalanders are too shocked to comment grin grin grin

[./quote]

No we are too hungry to comment
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by ajepako(f): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, if BUHARI succeeds in killing everyone, who will he then govern...?

He will import zombies from Libya..Mali. and Niger in addition to several cows..

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by ajepako(f): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
happney65:

omolola15 see this quote my broda and stop giving excuses for Buhari. .He is a known failure..Oil even sold for almost $30 per barrel when he was Military President yet we experienced the same thing then..A real Oloshi Man he is..He go contact HIV from he's new wife Wey he wan marry...

HIV ke?

chai...this person dey vex ah swear...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you never see anything.
You iPods were encouraging ineffectual buffoon to be stealing without plans for 6yrs,
Now you are complaining for government That is planning and working, so that by 2018
Importation of fuel and rice will be ban.
Buhari is the best thing That ever happen to Nigeria

Will u zombie leave my mention, and how do you know I am an ipod?

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by Nbote(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hahahahaha... Well what we witnessed last year was the "CHANGE" part, Now d "DOLE" part is coming. Oya watch zombies blame marketers and every other pesin but demselves and d govt.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre by mikenwafor: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Where are we headed? what is worse than recession? Its well with nigeria.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.