Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos (38404 Views)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by curvilicious: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2017
I hate d yansh for d first pic

Dis mama dey let her nya dey shack her angry
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by ajasbaba(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2017
SEE

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by ametumzy(f): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2017
HBD.All I see is her big Ass.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by georgeike2(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Money, money, money. 2017 is here what are your plans concerning your income. If you want additional income with less capital (1k) to start with and make more money as much as you can. Is not fake is not MMM but e-cooperative. You can call or whatsapp me on 08062839381
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by gerg: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2017
What's this sexiness shit about women? Must everything around them evolve around sexiness?
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by babakb: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Fat girl trying so Hard to look hot. That ass is Good for doggy though.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by MOSTEC(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Chai ! Dat 5th and 6th clothe material she wore,i have it too. Any sha IDGAF !

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Malakh: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2017
You women should know that your a$$ is no an asset only hoes takes it as an asset, quit flaunting to us
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by COdeGenesis: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Kk4:
you people should let pesin pricck to res. haba
lolzzzz.. Who send u ? The bae is just for sex alone
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2017
No hating but i dont really dig this bae undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by ReachHard: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2017
"KPANSH" MODE FULLY ACTIVATED... For all them pervs tho cheesy cheesy

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by FreeSpirited: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Shay na this Thick yansh way don born finish be curve?
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by MicroSweet(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice apparels...
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by ozoono(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2017
How is dis news, nairaland sha!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by seenter84: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2017
The property she got is behind her
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by lilkhaleefa1(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2017
God see the kind ov news making fp. Meanwhile............

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2017
grin OP I see what you did there,slutry true true..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by delishpot: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2017
See how classy she looks in the photos where she has on long Ankara gown.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by komzybrown(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
she's pretty, happy Birthday to her
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by XYZo: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
If u av one, why not show us wink
Bisjosh:
She cant even smile?

I can see all her pics is abt her ass angry smh

But seriously i dunno why men cant pretend not to see a medium-large ass...when u walk pass they'll look or hail.

Thats really embarrassing embarassed
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by ObaroFaisal(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
All she can Show off. .، is yansh no brain
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by okowande(f): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Toto dey itch am for pic numbr 4 & 5, she come use style raise her legs winkToto dey itch am for pic numbr 4 & 5, she come use style raise her legs
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by kristalblaze(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
idgaf

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by temmypotter(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bisjosh:
She cant even smile?

But seriously i dunno why men cant pretend not to see a medium-large ass...when u walk pass they'll look or hail.

mtcheww.. trying to feel among... you know the drill, picture or ?
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by slimsoshady(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bisjosh:
She cant even smile?

WOMEN!!! We appreciate wahala,we don't appreciate sin..watchu guys now want we guys to do na.
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Hades2016(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Make up at work cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by ameezy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
sad

Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Cypmeni(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Girls and showing their butt be like? Pls some1 should help me that zuma's pic
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Bishop1monte(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na yansh she dey sell
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by ceezarhh(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
one word... MILF!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by gregyboy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
If i was to be the photographer i would at blue film after pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Dazzles On The Streets Of London / Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly / Donjazzy Turns Judge On Instagram (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.