Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. (879 Views)

FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / InterswitchSPAK: Students To Benefit From N12.5m Interswitch Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. by Deilluminator(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Please, I learned that the FG is paying 5k to the poorest people. What confuse me most is the the qualification to be the poorest. What criteria qualifies one to be the poorest? With what the Federal government said, i got to understand that there are three categories of people under this poverty level; the poor, the poorer, and the poorest. So how do I know that I am qualified? Where do I apply? I am an NCE holder without anything doing. Please kindly help. Thanks.
Re: How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. by kabrud: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Deilluminator:
Please, I learned that the FG is paying 5k to the poorest people. What confuse me most is the the qualification to be the poorest. What criteria qualifies one to be the poorest? With what the Federal government said, i got to understand that there are three categories of people under this poverty level; the poor, the poorer, and the poorest. So how do I know that I am qualified? Where do I apply? I am an NCE holder without anything doing. Please kindly help. Thanks.

As an nce holder, u are automatically not qualified. Go for ur category, N power.
Re: How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. by Deilluminator(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2017
kabrud:

As an nce holder, u are automatically not qualified. Go for ur category, N power.
but Npower is for graduates or am I getting it wrong?
Re: How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. by benedict100(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
so if Npower na for graduate and u get NCE cert no b graduate u be? Abi u b bricklayer?
I tire for ur reasoning shaa
Re: How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. by kabrud: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Deilluminator:
but Npower is for graduates or am I getting it wrong?

Is nce holder a school cert? OND & NCE belong to same category.
Re: How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. by Deilluminator(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
kabrud:

Is nce holder a school cert? OND & NCE belong to same category.
ok, thanks
Re: How To Benefit From The 5000 Naira Promised By The FG To The Poorest Citizens. by Deilluminator(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
benedict100:
so if Npower na for graduate and u get NCE cert no b graduate u be? Abi u b bricklayer?
I tire for ur reasoning shaa
You seem not to understand the difference between undergraduate, graduates and postgraduate.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Sure All 12 Of My Kids Could Pay For College Themselves / Is Unilorin Remedial Portal Accessible In The School Campus ? / Please Advice Me , I Am Really Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.