Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React (46813 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by michoim(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
What a false prophet!
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by dukie25: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
efilefun:
You wished him that... so expect that in multiple folds across your family... oponu oshi

Since you want to be 74yr old Buhari's abobaku I hope God grants you your wish. Have a safe trip, you can take the rest of your family if you so desire.
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by Everblazinggg(f): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
These prophecies are now getting boring .. Prophets of DOOM! So God has to wait before every New Year before he release prophecies, and most important part is that these prophecies are contradicting each other.. Ain't them from ONE
GOD?
Keep fooling the gullibles....N it seems it's now a competition to see which prophet makes the most shocking prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by efilefun(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aiye ebi e ma ta niii
dukie25:

Since you want to be 74yr old Buhari's abobaku I hope God grants you your wish. Have a safe trip, you can take the rest of your family if you so desire.
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by ofwest47(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
The dooms day Bia _fraud prophet of doom is saying Bia_ fraud will not come into being until after the demise of Buhari ,the doomsday prophet should realize that he has already dug his own grave because he will pai before Buhari and Bia_fraud will never come into existence in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by chidissolomon: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
Yorubas want him dead, yet ipob zombies are the ones salivating over the fantasy.
gay or who you be mind the way you insult the ipob.
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by chidissolomon: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
if na your papa or mam be the president of nija come stop the ipob from there fredom fight ANUM PAM
ofwest47:
The dooms day Bia _fraud prophet of doom is saying Bia_ fraud will not come into being until after the demise of Buhari ,the doomsday prophet should realize that he has already dug his own grave because he will pai before Buhari and Bia_fraud will never come into existence in Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by chidissolomon: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
noted born nija pikin
biz9ja:
Buhari will not die in Jesus Name
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by omoolope2019(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
All this prophet of doom prophesiying doom on our president na God go punish them none of them see that jameh of Gambia will assasinate Barrow before handing over na buhari own we no go happen den dey talk back to sender
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
odamaken:
Wetin man pickin no go see

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i swear u are mad.
This post nearly choked me
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by grace008: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nigeria's are so religious. Thank God with Jesus am done, need no religious stuff.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Some One Should Tell Me What This Man Smokes. I Need Sometin To Help Me Dissociate From The Harsh Reality Called Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by Lordspicy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Anyways I don't really blame you I blame your firo , he never had intentions of having you . He actually pulled out the sperm part which out to develop your brain spilled on the mat . EM-u EM-u
Jesus!!! see yab ...blood of obadiah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by mikron(m): 3:10am On Jan 05, 2017
ojun50:
If he die many nigerians go happy so make una no dey make noise.
if somebody shld wish that for your father would u like that? what would u say? i advice u to delete that post of urs.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by Sugar79: 5:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Nawaoo l weep for the poor Nigerians struggling for just l square meal a day , because I see that must of us have eyes but they can't see. Infact they refused to see. They are content with mediocrity
BUHARI SHOULD EITHER LEAVE THE SEAT HONOURABLY OR JUST DIE SO THAT OUR BELOVED COUNTRY CAN BE SAVED
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by mfujah(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Lol , my family name ?, can't stop but wonder why I feel it runs in your ancestry . I wish to give you some advice but then I remembered you are allergic to advice .
Anyways I don't really blame you I blame your firo , he never had intentions of having you . He actually pulled out the sperm part which ought to develop your brain spilled on the mat . EM-u EM-u
kindly free this wawa (EM-u EM-u in hausa)...... he cant assimilate some of ur worlds... dumiilocoscos seems to be affecting him... for God's sake how can u think FOR THE YORUBAS.... who those that he is indeed foolish

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
legendte:

There is nothing to hold against us
We have produced one of the finest politicians in this country. Both men and women. Our sons are doing the country proud in EVERY human endeavour. You don't question us when we produce Kanu Nwankwo, Chioma Ajunwa, Achebe, Emegwali etc but you often question us when we start small and grow big in business. Hypocrisy is bad.
We are making waves everywhere. Linda Ikeji lives in Island and Wizy lives in mainland and was blabbing. .....typical of Afonjas. These are sons and daughters of brave men that were given 20 naira after the war.
As far as human life is concerned, those our brave soldiers remain better than the Awo who took his life on hearing that his slave masters who jailed him were coming after him for the second time.
Nnamdi can was bold enough to call Buhari a mad man even in captivity......its just who we are
I rest my case, and before I go do you know how catalonia became politically independent with a referendum. Matured politics, politics without blaming another tribe for its failure rather investing it resources in nice Public relations rather than propaganda using Christ as if he is of one tribe nor threaten bloodflow. Though kanu's right violated, he should have use his commonsense that Nigeria is not a sane socirty.
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
I rest my case, and before I go do you know how catalonia became politically independent with a referendum. Matured politics, politics without blaming another tribe for its failure rather investing it resources in nice Public relations rather than propaganda using Christ as if he is of one tribe nor threaten bloodflow. Though kanu's right violated, he should have use his commonsense that Nigeria is not a sane socirty.
oh I just noticed you were the one talking shit about yoruba and ritual, awo being an ex-convict ooo I am now giving you logical explanation u better go and sleep by the time your kanu comes out of prison he will be a partial ex convict without proper trial. So the thing dey pain abi. And lest there is always an Afonja in every race and tribe. @legendte
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by legendte(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
oh I just noticed you were the one talking shit about yoruba and ritual, awo being an ex-convict ooo I am now giving you logical explanation u better go and sleep by the time your kanu comes out of prison he will be a partial ex convict without proper trial. So the thing dey pain abi. And lest there is always an Afonja in every race and tribe. @legendte
Brother leave Kanu alone. He is neither fighting for your freedom nor using your money to fight for the freedom. I no know why una carry the matter for head pass us. Na una freedom? The important thing is that over 50% of Igbos are with him.
One love man, no be me and you hold the progress of the country. I no want fight you again. I withdraw every insult or negative talk I made against you.
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2017
legendte:

Brother leave Kanu alone. He is neither fighting for your freedom nor using your money to fight for the freedom. I no know why una carry the matter for head pass us. Na una freedom? The important thing is that over 50% of Igbos are with him.
One love man, no be me and you hold the progress of the country. I no want fight you again. I withdraw every insult or negative talk I made against you.
sorry
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by drmuri(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2017
legendte:

There is nothing to hold against us
We have produced one of the finest politicians in this country. Both men and women. Our sons are doing the country proud in EVERY human endeavour. You don't question us when we produce Kanu Nwankwo, Chioma Ajunwa, Achebe, Emegwali etc but you often question us when we start small and grow big in business. Hypocrisy is bad.
We are making waves everywhere. Linda Ikeji lives in Island and Wizy lives in mainland and was blabbing. .....typical of Afonjas. These are sons and daughters of brave men that were given 20 naira after the war.
As far as human life is concerned, those our brave soldiers remain better than the Awo who took his life on hearing that his slave masters who jailed him were coming after him for the second time.
Nnamdi can was bold enough to call Buhari a mad man even in captivity......its just who we are

you forgot to add smuggling of hard drugs to the human endeavours where your ppl are doing fantastically great
Re: Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React by legendte(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
drmuri:

you forgot to add smuggling of hard drugs to the human endeavours where your ppl are doing fantastically great
My regret is the mb I waste in replying your type.
Face front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Is Sexual Desire A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.