Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies (697 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Lies Guys Tells While Wooin / Name Some 'top Lies' That All Ladies Love To Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies by suzy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
what will u do when your boy/girl friend lies too much. and you dont.and u love him/her so much[b][/b]
Re: Lies by candylips(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
hheen
Re: Lies by coolier(f): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
Finito! I can never stand liars. And don't they say when one lies one steals!
Re: Lies by KennyG6(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2009
coolier:

Finito! I can never stand liars. And don't they say when one lies one steals!
so i take it u dont lie at all?
Re: Lies by candylips(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2009
Kenny_G:

very good question
Re: Lies by coolier(f): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
Kenny_G:

No, not even to save my life!
Re: Lies by sistajay(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
Nobody likes to be lied to over and over again, especially by the one they love. I went out with a compulsive liar once, good thing I always, always catch him out. The best liars are the ones who believe their own lies!!!
Re: Lies by lostgirl: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
What if they are lying because the love you? Because they don't wantyou to know where the really came from because they are very poor or something like that.
Re: Lies by 190: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
how can someone lie because they love you
i seriously dont know how somee people reason these festive period
Re: Lies by lostgirl: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
as easily as you just reasoned that it is not possible for someone to lie to you because they love y. ou. what if your partner told you they liked the outfit you were wearing or the way you are wearing your hair today but they only told you that because they saw the joy your appearance brought you but the really feel your appearance is unbecoming. Is that not a lie in the name of love? your lover may lie to you that they like your friends or family. All because of love. That is the reasoning behind my statement.
Re: Lies by riversman: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
WHY DO U NEED OUR ADVICE? ARE U SOOOO DAFT?

lol, i just had to use DAFT, it been a minute i heard dat ish
Re: Lies by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 22, 2009
@poster
there are white little lies and then there are the BIG MASSIVE lies.

i wouldnt mind someone telling me lies like I LIKE PEANUTS, THIS MOVIE WAS NICE or I AM ALMOST READY. . . . . .
that is much different than lies like I AM SINGLE, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU or I WAS IN A MEETING(while they were shagging someone else)

so depending on what kind of lies she says, it would determine my course of action but if i cant trust her then i probably dont want to be with her.
Re: Lies by Pweety4me(f): 4:14am On Nov 22, 2009
@Poster did u ever try 2 find out d reason behind these continuous lies?i mean have u asked him y he keeps lying?is it 2 u or just in general?and wat r d lies about?how serious are they?
Re: Lies by CrazyMan(m): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2009
Then you look for someone you love too much that won't lie to you too much.
Re: Lies by suzy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
am only askin in general cos most guys i meet lies so much angry
Re: Lies by tracy56(f): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
stick with him , and try to see reasons with him , as far u love him , is not easy to find some one and fall in love , wink
Re: Lies by mamagee3(f): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
Take him to the school of lieing experts. cool
Re: Lies by Anabel(f): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
If any guy should lie to me and i keep thinking i love him, even when i know that he is lying then i will be the loser. I GO KICK AM OUT 1 TIME
Re: Lies by Pweety4me(f): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^Awww adorable pic. . . cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? / Poll: How Many Relationships Have You Honestly Been In? / When I Fell In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.