Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. (665 Views)

Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. by volasunkan: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2009
I was just tryn to reconcile the new coca cola bottle's shape and what a Lady said to me that Lepa is no longer envoque and this time its 'Big and rounded' thats envoque!
Recalling what I heard long ago that the 'old' coca cola bottle represents Lepa,I was actually horrified at the thought of coca cola's propensity to dictate our taste and thirst.Can it be truly delibrate from coca-cola?If true,who is tryn to 'bottle' the Ladies?Is it anoda ploy to play 'the man's world"?
In fact, shoirrr!
Re: What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. by SisiKill1: 12:47am On Nov 22, 2009
scratching headErrrrr. . . Ayin?
Re: What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2009
That lady is delusional. Curvy is the word, big is for lazy people.
Re: What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. by volasunkan: 1:04am On Nov 22, 2009
curvy bottle or Ladies or both,pls seperate the ladies from bottle or bottle from ladies,thats my dilemma!
i ve got sista!
Re: What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2009
Are you going to screw bottles?
Re: What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. by volasunkan: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2009
yes,the cork,now u are really talking bout bottle,abi?
Re: What The New Coca Cola Bottle Says About Ladies. by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 22, 2009
What does the bottle look like and how is this forsaken topic relevent to the romance board?

(1) (Reply)

ngcb n / Sorry, Moderators please delete this mistake / Gospel Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.