Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1259 Views)

My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Emescot(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Yes I do!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Are you a girl?
Emescot:
Yes I do!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Stop worrying your little head... Your pussy is enough to brng to the table, coupled with a good personality , I don't see why you would have a problem ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Btw why did you choose this moniker, do you want to commit suicide??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2017
First,your pussy might not be as magical & magnetic as you think it is. just because one girl was able to pull it off doesn't mean you could too.
so step on the brakes of the hype train a little.
'Power of the pussy' indeed. no wonder you're not getting anywhere.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
Stop worrying your little head... Your pussy is enough to brng to the table, coupled with a good personality , I don't see why you would have a problem ..

BROS WHY NA
Re: . by Emescot(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Are you a girl?
Nope but am going through something much more similar to your post... So yes I do.
Re: . by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2017
TF Is the power of the pussy
Re: . by Aregs(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2017
I'm impressed, as a guy I share the same beliefs as you. You don't have to try too hard to make something work, I'm sure with time things will fall in place for you. But you should just learn something like catering, hair dressing or any other thing you like so it doesn't seem as if you're wasting your time

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

BROS WHY NA
what I do??
Re: . by Mikylopez(f): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2017
u really shouldn't feel depressed tho
Re: . by makydebbie(f): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
u really shouldn't feel depressed tho
Happy new year! cheesy
Re: . by Mikylopez(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2017
kiss
makydebbie:
Happy new year! cheesy
tnx alot dear wish u all d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2017
power of pussy?

In a country that's currently in recession with 2 digits inflation rate?

Do you know what a pussy is worth now?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Op, you're not in this alone.
I find myself in this your situation since dollar rose to N400plus, i can't even go about what i was doing before.

I am not depressed tho!, you can actually start from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: . by AvsGot007(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
uuuhhhmm! sorry I didn't read the write up... I was pondering on your sobriquet 'death comes to all'?

you mean I'm goan die too? but I don't wanna die!

I've never been serious pondering in my life until I saw that moniker!

Re: . by Tosinville(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
You ain't in this alone, thousands of Nigerian youths are also feeling this way and don't look at those waste years or your past to make u feel depressed but just get back up and look for any little thing u can get train of like catering, baking just for future purpose.
Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wooow, I have a friend just like u.

She is a nice girl.

I also love people with ur kinda mindset.
Re: . by Kalatium(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
#This is super story
Re: . by thesuave10(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
The necessity of the post was spurned by the uneasiness in me. I am not depressed, sad or angry surprisingly. I wake up excited like something's out here for me but it's always just the temporary moment of highness which fades into nothingness. I just wonder why I got it all wrong at some point in my life. Was it trusting in the honour of family or my own foolish mistake and uncritical mind.

It's been a couple of years now that I've been without a job and it's kind of impeded my life in a certain aspect. I know this would be a perfect time to leech off a guy(‘power of the pussy’) but I didn't grow up that way. I've grown up as the bread winner of some sort so, it's very difficult to start feeding on people's crumbs at this time of my life, at this age. Some might say I'm young(early twenties) but I've never for once thought about myself like that. I feel stuck in a 30 year old’s body. Anyone who grew up with responsibilities will feel that way.

And for the impeding part, I am too nervous to get into a relationship. If I'm getting into one right now, it would definitely be someone that's better than me in all aspect. This gives me the chills everytime and I want to stay single forever. Why? Right now as we become more like the western world and Imitate their gender equality culture, I know, read and see comments online where most guys don't want to be saddled with the responsibility of a jobless young lady. Many want working class and if I'm definitely going to be in a relationship, I know the kind of specification I would be going for would want a working class lady. I can't phantom the idea of going out everytime and not being responsible for some payments. All my life, I've shared bills equally or paid for my food while you pay for yours when I go out. I know, guys call me crazy but it's just my principle. I've been told to loosen up a bit but it's just something that stuck with me. I've never been on the receiving end all my life, always been on the giving end.

I just wonder why I'm not using my head to think. What can I do? A pastor once told me it's not my destiny to work for anybody but to own my own business. Even I myself know this because I hate a non-dynamic environment and get bored easily on a job. But I don't know why I can't just think of what to do with my life right now. Why can't I think of something, use my head? I don't doubt that I can do something, I just doubt time being on my side. A counsellor once told me at 30, he didn't know what he wanted to do with his life but as time(which I don't have) went by, he discovered. I don't want to be 30 and doing what a 20 year old should be doing.

Sometimes, I want to throw caution to the wind and go with this statement ‘power belongs to the people that take it. Nothing to do with their hard work, strong ambition, or rightful qualifications, no. The actual will to take it is often the only thing that's necessary’. And if I'm to go with that notion, it would be the ‘power of the pussy’ or something people would call bad. I hate the fact that everytime when I look back when I was doing well for my self and look at me now, I hate the fact that I've been reduced to this and ever considering this thought. My belief in diligence, hardwork is fading fast but I know my honour is inbuilt and it's almost impossible for me to damn the consequences and take the bull by the horn.

Sometimes, I think honour is just a word to enslave the ambitious and there's only one way to truly truly be at the toppermost of a career or something which could be by cheating, stepping on toes, planning evil, being dishonorable, sleeping around, etc. I know for a fact that those who are extremely rich don't have clean wealth 100%.

Does any girl feel this way? Not wanting to be a liability to any guy.

#earlymorningthought #justthoughttoshare

Every girl feels this way. grin

(1) (Reply)

How A Lost Pen Cost Him His Life / LOL! Bride Carries Husband In Funny Wedding Picture / Hot And Sizzling Independent Female In Bandlaguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.