Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite (1936 Views)

Finally!!! It Happened Last Nite!!!! / My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy new year to every one, finally 2017 is here, right now I'm in my shop enjoying some of the accomplishments of my success of 2016, like my air conditioning system, my playstation console,and some lovely customers that the lord blessed me wth in 2016 and I believe that their patronage will last over a long time amen,

Pls guys hustle well, in 2017, dnt sleep till 7:ooam, which means wake up on time to attend to business, have sex regularly cos it epps a lot,too mch sperm in the body can cause ailments, pls be good to ladies, pet them, dnt be harsh at them, dnt argue and put ur dick to good use when the opportunity presents itself.

Last nite I went to empire area at yaba to catch fun so I was there wth the dealer, dayo by name and I brought jedi (the smoking type) and he loves me for that and we shared our weed and drank as beautiful and sexy ladies passed us to and fro like okada, their sexy shape almost made my dick cut to shreds, they were so sweet, although I had sex yesterday morning wth my gf and it was mind blowing and I teased her I said " u ehn u want to kill me abi, u've drained all my blood wth ur skills in bed" and she wld feel like muhammad ali whenva I say dis cos her head will be swelling cos she"s feeln like a champion, I love my gal very mch, cos she's sweeter than chicken and she knows it.

So as I was abt going home when I felt like my brain wants to shut down due to highness, so on my way avery sexy damsel worked to me and said" fine boi make go fvck" I liked the sound of what she said, she's being naughty and me and my dick will rather die that not harness any opportunity to fvck a pvssy.as she told me her price, I wanted to say yes when I stoped and told her that I wanna go buy cigarettes then she excused me but as I went further to board a bike, the spirit of lust came to me, after I have warned it to stay away frm me in 2017 as I wanna fvck only one pvssy in 2017, but it seems the spirit of lust jus likes to chill wth me and then it said, israel do u really want to go home wth out fvckn dis gal, it's not as if u're cheatn on gal, dis a brothel and sex here is business, jus as u want customers more and more in ur salon so do they need customers to epp their ministry too, so I began to reason wth the spirit of lust and I wnet back to see the lady and as we talked I touched her waist, immedaitley my dick mathematically raised to the power of ten and I knew that I'm going in wth her, infact she can keep me for the night, then we got in2 the room as I was paying her before pulling my trousers, my phone rang and it was my gf, I quickly told her to call me bacvk that I'm doing home service for one major general, so she cut it and as I pulled my trouser, my dick was standing tall like the statue of liberty.

Then this sweet damsel lubricated her pvssy and put one condom on my dick and still put another one again, making two, I lamented cos I dnt use condom normally and in this case two condoms were worn on my dick, I was humbled like nigerians were humbled by buhari in 2016, I tried everything to make her remove one atleast and she protested, so I fvcked her like that and I didn't enjoy it, I won't fvck her again, maybe I'll start going to kampala at bariga, I heard they have nice gals there too

See my red eyes

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
@op

Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by yomi007k(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin

Isreali Baddo sneh
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by Doctorfitz: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok cool buh

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by Smellymouth: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Baba fuckernizer..

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Smellymouth:
Baba fuckernizer..
I'll neva patronise empire they fell my dick not my hand
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Baba I hail o
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
Baba I hail o
I hail u too my brother
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by jessica042: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
[/quote] thought u are female
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by fergieboy: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
jessica042:

thought u are female
Then u must be slow
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
jessica042:

thought u are female
let's bath together in the same bathroom and after the bath u'll no longer have unsure thoughts abt my gender status
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2017
So your village people later succeded in doing this to you. Not your fault. Everything will be fine soon. Amen!!
Re: My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite by jonaifame22(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
PaulCI:
So your village people later succeded in doing this to you. Not your fault. Everything will be fine soon. Amen!!
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Weekend!! / Life In Ambrose Alli University, Aau, Ekpoma / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnappar''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.