Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded (8967 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Borbrisky: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
I was at the beach party that day sitting in VIP Lodge and I saw everythingthat occued I don't want to disturb because I don't want attention of haters. The party was OK but the aftermath was better when more people came in around 7pm.

That was when vizkiz stopped recording on the video maybe the girls were Hot. Uploading pictures soon

The boys are handsome good taste. Especially the guy in red. kiss

1 Like

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Goroz: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Borbrisky:
I was at the beach party that day sitting in VIP Lodge and I saw everythingthat occued I don't want to disturb because I don't want attention of haters. The party was OK but the aftermath was better when more people came in around 7pm.

That was when vizkiz stopped recording on the video maybe the girls were Hot. Uploading pictures soon

You are not bobrisky. You aren't fooling anyone. Give it up man. Give it up
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
iffa start to talk ........ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
This shii s getting stale bruh find another struggle.
meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by sod09(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin

Let him drop the pishure.. Juz make sure ur megapixel is waaay better than iPhone 7 grin
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
sigh...
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by EmperorShizzy: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Borbrisky: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Berlynn:
iffa start to talk ........ undecided
How are you baby you are so beautiful.
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Borbrisky: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Goroz:

You are not bobrisky. You aren't fooling anyone. Give it up man. Give it up

Following who?
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by XendersPride(f): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bobrisky? shocked
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Borbrisky: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
XendersPride:
Bobrisky? shocked
Hey

1 Like

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by XendersPride(f): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Borbrisky:

Hey
Hi
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by midehi2(f): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
EmperorShizzy:
angry

That moment you see that interesting meme but it's refusing to save or open. You then opt for screenshot.....I understand your plight bro grin

9 Likes

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Emac34: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
So unfortunate
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Drop the damn pics...i heard dat some gal got drunk and misbehaved... taken to corner and got bleeped. grin
Therz these particular gal rumored to be bleeped by 2guys...
Some of the gals have deactivated their account for fear of the unknown

What were they thinking before?.
As a gal know in d back of ur mind that sometin like this can occour.. wen u go t party.
Nomattar how responsible u wana form at a point u will get hot seeing wats goin.
And u wont know wen u will get involved.
So its better u avoid it.

3 Likes

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by faruz: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Where the pics naaaa grin
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by faruz: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Drop the damn pics...i heard dat some gal got drunk and misbehaved... taken to corner and got bleeped. grin

cheesy
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by makydebbie(f): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

What wat they thinking before?.
As a gal know in f back of ur mind that sometin like this can occour..
Nomattar how responsible u wana form at a point u will get hot seeing wats goin.
Tell me chumtin!

1 Like

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

What wat they thinking before?.
As a gal know in f back of ur mind that sometin like this can occour..
4 real!
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by EmperorShizzy: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

That moment you see that interesting meme but it's refusing to save or open. You then opt for screenshot.....I understand your plight bro grin

k
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Acekidc4(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lucaz:
sigh...
Where have you been?
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Defaramade(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
undecided

12 Likes

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by jidxin(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Borbrisky:

VIP lodge elegushi mr linus how far
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by ameezy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Who cares

Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oga sir happy new year undecided
EmperorShizzy:
angry
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Tell me chumtin!

Yes ofcoz hope u didnt go dear? grin
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by makydebbie(f): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Yes ofcoz hope u didnt go dear? grin
No I didn't.
Re: Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
makydebbie:
No I didn't.

Lol. Im happy u didnt Bcoz i will vex o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / Nigerian Big Boy Rocks Only Boxers Publicly In A Shopping Mall In Lagos / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.