Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (23388 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by utenwuson: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
to teach primary school no easy @ all! noise nearly broke my ear drum during my service year given the fact that teachers aren't allow to flog those ajebos
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by baba11(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
h
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by johnshagb(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Take the primary school instead. Like someone said earlier "both are fu*ked" anyway
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by wellmax(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Don't take anyone, don't damage students/pupils with your bad spelling habit. Go back to school and learn how to spell properly.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by lilyheaven: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Go for the primary school
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by ItzHoludex(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
which one do u feel u re more relaxed with
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Ibruks(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Primary school bro-tz kuku the same salary.
Less stress...buh if ya looking for Kpunee...Hmmmn..you know where to head
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by whyx06(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na waaaa ooo
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by ekems2017(f): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Go for the one you will improve on your self whole also enjoying job satisfaction. It's very important.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Philistine:
You will also do well to have an English Teacher for yourself.

kettle calling pot black... You need an english teacher too .
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oga o, please and please... Neva settle for primary.
U have to stay in the class with noises tearing down ur ear walls coupled with 16subjects and u wud be xpected to cover 5subjects per day.
Hv u considered writing lesson notes and dairies?
Primary won't gv u time to explore opportunities talk more of impacting on yasef.
A term is just 3months...settle wt secondary dat u can't teach more dan 3subjects. Impact in yourself and work wt mature minds too.
U can alwz have free periods to explore for opportunities.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by yinkarh187(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
since its same salary i think the primary school is better because its less stressful and kids learn faster than teenagers, especially if you're someone who's serious about impacting knowledge into people, and try to know which of this places you personally prefer, where's more friendly because i personally think working in hostile environments decrease productivity
this is untrue...age as nothing to do with rate of assimilation

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Inkredible(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
undecided

Shoro niyen...
Nonetheless,

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by osumak2: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by zizirecords(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Zedoo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me

Take the primary school job BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO TUTOR LEADERS OF TOMORROW AND SHAPE THEIR IDEOLOGIES AND MENTALITIES FROM THAT YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE AGE.
Plus you will have more time to yourself to develop and do other programs....

In the end do what ur mind says n accepts
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
What got my attention was wen you mentioned useless man, in fact i almost fall from chair
iamteegee:
Well secondary is better!!!! Let's say if you're a useless man you can be bleeping the mature gals but if your a good man still stick with the sec school it will help boost your knowledge and career...hope I spatted well bro?
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by kayceeD2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Choose d two or dey work day and night
If night is applicable
If not ask IFA"
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by idris4r83(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Will they tie you with rope if u refuse to stay?
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Zedoo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
1zynnvn:
How will nigeria grow, you just took the job cos thats what was available at the moment, forgetting that this job is a very delicate job, teaching. impacting the future generation, you are prolly not a teacher, but thats what pays will pay the bills, so lets hold that for now and run when something better shows up... Nigeria, which way

True...at the same time cant really blame anyone
..some ppl hav it more difficult than others....
Well that's the way Nigeria will be until passion is promoted..

Parental, peer and societal pressure also pushes some people....its all about orientation...
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by jinxet2000: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Secondary school teaching is closer to teaching in the tertiary institution. You will also be opportuned to prepare students for WAEC, NECO and JAMB. From there you an aim teaching in the university and at least the bigger private schools.
How ever, if you need time for second job or craft works or training, you can consider the one that will give you time for other things.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by osjoshua(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
100/100 Land 4sale..
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by osjoshua(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
see the way I run enter this thread to see something good, only to see this...

Anyway, I misplaced my Fukk to give. somebody borrow me!!"

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by valuka(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
To you, the jobs are f**kd.
To him, it provides his daily meals.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by micflo28(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Go for the primary school job..

will give my reasons later.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Gamesmart: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me

Please, I beg you in the name of Jesus, don't take any of the jobs.

Don't go and destroy the lives of innocent kids as a teacher when your grammar is this poor.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Raylight2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
heybel:
primary would have been the best option but the workload is much.
compared to secondary ... considering same pay
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by ojun50(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
If dis is yr first job after nysc i will advice u go for d secondary own

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:

You oxymoron!!!! You fool do you need to be told that the pry school own is better since it wld b less stressful and have time to look for a better place?
Useless maloo!!!!

you should never be allowed to go near children. Pervert

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:

Dumb idiot that don't know what he wants!!! And you wanna teach and be a councillor to these little ones?
Gerrarahere osiso

your assimilating facilities need to be overhauled
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by highbee02: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
considering d bulk of work in primary school, , I will suggest u go for Secondary. you will have to write atleast 6 lesson notes per day in primary whereas it's just 1 per wk in sec school. Besides, teaching in secondary school gives room for further studies, it will broaden your knowledge on d subject matter. A term is made up of 13/14 wks.
best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates For NIS & NSCDC Recruitment Aptitude Test 2020 / Japa: Background Check Requirements / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.