Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (23422 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
pxjosh:
Those points you raised are irrelevant

when an adult cant address issues always rushing to nairaland

these points are relevant to enable him reason without making a drama out of it
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by food4otukotu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
go for the primary school....but teaching in primary school is more stressful than secondary school...wish u goodluck
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

your assimilating facilities need to be overhauled
Abulo 4k off
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:

Abulo 4k off

keep running your diarrhea tongue
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by lollmaolol(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Common sense: follow your passion
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by food4otukotu(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
food4otukotu:
go for the primary school....but teaching in primary school is more stressful than secondary school...wish u goodluck
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by kilokeys(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingBish:

Weirdo what exactly are you yapping about? Could it be the same question that I read, that you're attempting to answer?

seeing ur profile ehn.. i m cuming to answer u.. wet for me tongue
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Iamlordgee(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oma307:
What got my attention was wen you mentioned useless man, in fact i almost fall from chair
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

when an adult cant address issues always rushing to nairaland

these points are relevant to enable him reason without making a drama out of it
Don't mind!! D guy na idiot
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Bauer1: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
k
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

keep running your diarrhea tongue
You are just too dumb!!! Finished from which school Tasued?
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:

You are just too dumb!!! Finished from which school Tasued?

you wey know the school wey everybody finish from

hope you get a four credit for the course
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by kreamncakes: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Congratulations to you, pls choose wisely
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

you wey know the school wey everybody finish from

hope you get a four credit for the course
I want loose my gentlemans to you!!! Just goto bed and go and teach your primary school n collect 50k
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:

I want loose my gentlemans to you!!! Just goto bed and go and teach your primary school n collect 50k

So you know where i work?

how you are enjoying your electives outside your dept.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Josephstephen(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
secondary school
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good night brother
free2ryhme:

So you know where i work?

how you are enjoying your electives outside your dept.

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by free2ryhme: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:
Good night brother

same to you
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by heybel(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
I wil b teaching chemistry in dat sec school and i study chemistry education
vikaosi:
Secondary school is preferable, especially if you teach maths, English, chemistry, or physics. You will get the opportunity of taking some home lessons. And if you want to take a job somewhere, having taught in a secondary sounds better, esp in your CV.

I won't even advise anyone who didn't study an educational course to teach in a primary school.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by heybel(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Really appreciate d advice
deeMarc:
Go for secondary school because that'll look good on your cv provided you're aiming to seek for another job later in the future plus it'll keep you informed and updated cos you wouldn't want a situation whereby your students ask you questions and you're unable to answer it.
Your mind will be sharpened and you'll venture into more studying and research to be on top of your game cos some secondary students their brain no be here oooo...they can frustrate life outta someone.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by heybel(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
I really appreciate u all for ur advice...God bless u,tanx
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Thomcruz1: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Primary school is better
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Philistine(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

kettle calling pot black... You need an english teacher too .
How do I need one? Can you Expantiate on that?
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Aroh48(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2017
iamteegee:
Well secondary is better!!!! Let's say if you're a useless man you can be bleeping the mature gals but if your a good man still stick with the sec school it will help boost your knowledge and career...hope I spatted well bro?
I see yu

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=Aroh48 post=52540369]I see yu[/quote
I saw u]
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by ddeola: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2017
All I will say is Congrats in this time and age that jobs are scarce, you have 2 at the same time. God loves you
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by sylva1(m): 1:35am On Jan 05, 2017
Please, whichever one you finally choose, stop writing in short style. Always write out your words in full please.
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by SeyiOmoOba: 1:58am On Jan 05, 2017
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me

ENQUIRY:+2347032101762

Hello everyone...

There is a program I want to introduce to you, it is new but it is free right now. This program is about to be launched!!!

For those who will quickly join now before it is launched, they are to join free.

But after the launch, others will have to start registering with money.

Meanwhile the registration is free today. So you have to hurry and register immediately to be amongst those registering free.

Also, once you register, $500 USD will be credited to your account free, which you will withdraw after the launch.

If you can have like 20 people who will register with your link today the company will award you with 20,000 coins which is equal to $10,000 USD.

Take note: the 20 people who are joining you today are all joining for free also.

*Click on this link to register*:
https:///forms/s8HUTIV6V9h2wCle2.

Use me as your sponsor
*SPONSOR'S NAME*:
OGUNJOLU FEMI EMMANUEL
*SPONSOR'S ID*: A 04707680

NOTE: AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU CAN GET PEOPLE TO REGISTER WITH THE SAME LINK YOU RECEIVED FROM ME, BUT PUT IN YOUR FULL NAMES AS SPONSOR, AND YOUR INTL PASSPORT NUMBER / DRIVER'S LICENCE AS SPONSOR ID, JUST THE WAY I DID.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER THE LAUNCH. FOR NOW, MAKE SURE YOU BUILD YOUR NETWORK. IT'S FREE REGISTRATION FROM NOW TILL JAN 6.

This is my very real don't miss it. It might be the opportunity that will change your life 2017!!!

See you at the top!
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Kirinwa: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2017
mhisbliss:
since its same salary i think the primary school is better because its less stressful and kids learn faster than teenagers, especially if you're someone who's serious about impacting knowledge into people, and try to know which of this places you personally prefer, where's more friendly because i personally think working in hostile environments decrease productivity

Do you have any data to backup this fact that children learn faster than teenagers? Primary is less stressful?

Teenagers are more mentally developed than kids and would retain more information and have a bigger attention span. Depending on how you plan the lesson teaching in secondary school is better. Besides one term is 3 months which is not far unless your mind is not settled I advise you not to take either offer since your mind is not settled.

When a lawyer or doctor makes a mistake, a life is lost but when a teacher makes a mistake, a whole generation is wiped out. Don't go and take out your frustration on these poor children.

It seems you are the one who needs a teacher more; a psychologist to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by vislabraye(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2017
heybel:

Choose the one that is less stressful. Find out how many subject / classes you are taking for both . Primary school is not as easy as people think it is. You can equally be stressed. Also important is the relationship with your employers.
Forget about what the secondary school boss said. Bet me, you can go anytime you choose to.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by vikaosi: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2017
heybel:
I wil b teaching chemistry in dat sec school and i study chemistry education

Go for the secondary school job. If you distinguish yourself, students will flock to you for extra lessons. Some science teachers earn much more than their salaries through extra coaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August / AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Japa: Background Check Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.