Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Get the Best Out of 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get the Best Out of 2017 (271 Views)

My Acheivement Of 2017(photos) / The Most Extraordinary People Of 2017(Photos) / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get the Best Out of 2017 by Newbeginnings(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy New Year Everybody...

Well this is the year of startups the year of new beginnings... the year of those who are ready to turn themselves into millionaires... those who are ready to become icons, legends..

So this is what I will give this year.. I will start entrepreneurial and self development classes here on nairaland..

These classes will help you in the following ways..

1. Helps you become master of your own body and emotions
2. Helps you control your environment
3. Build your priorities (which are important as this is what makes you to make choices)
4. Build you relationship
5. Give you the ability to create ideas
6. The ability to convert ideas into marketable and profitable means
7. Help you be a master of resources during recession and hard times
8. Completely change the way you plan by improving the way you think...

Here are the requirements

1. For you to completely grab everything from this classes tiu have to open your mind to learning no .matter how intelligent or knowledgeable you are (I don't know everything, but I have experienced and applied enough)....
2. You have to be ready to accept bitter truth and not compare your situation with any person's own..
3. You have to be ready to be a man, that is to get ready to handle responsibilities and tolerate a great amount of suffering (I will talk on this one)
4. You have to be ready to give up the future plans you have now or be ready to modify them according to what you will learn (I know you think this is crazy but trust me this will help you learn faster and progress more speedily than anyone in the class
5. You have to accept the fact that no knowledge is a waste no matter who is giving the knowledge..
6. You have to be ready to work on yourself and determined to do so
7. You have to be ready to accept the fact that whosoever you say you are is not who you actually are..
8. You have to be very, very, very ambitious.. (ambitions like I want to be the President of America works fine for me)
9. You have to get ready to create your own standards and be the lord over society and not allow the standards of the society to define you....

This is only for those who want to earn more than. just a living, for those who want to be the reason their family relatives and even other people live..

Are you ready??

Simply cram my moniker or follow me but remember to comment first...

(1) (Reply)

New Year Loveis It / Please Can You Wait? / The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.