Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) (38747 Views)

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by timidapsin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Everyone At This Wedding Ceremony Just Took The Mannequin Challenge grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REY2cz-4S94

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by timidapsin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Most people call it the manne Bla Bla challenge undecided undecided undecided
Me i call it

Mummy in the kitchen cooking rice
Daddy in the palour watching film

Change your style grin
Another one
Be like that!! wink

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by SexyNairalander: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by dorry62(f): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
timidapsin:
Me i call it

Change your style wink
Another one
Be like that wink
grin grin grin

If you chose an uncomfy position and someone continued saying 'be like that' your own don be that day

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by timidapsin(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
dorry62:

grin grin grin

If you chose an uncomfy position and someone continued saying 'be like that' your own don be that day
You also played it grin grin Good old days...
There was a time i was playing and i wanted to sneeze and the idiot shouted be like that.

I WAS LIKE

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Janetessy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
This mannequin stuff is getting stale joor

Who else is with me

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by faruz: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Look Son, those who give a f.uck went that way.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by veekid(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017

yeye
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by muller101(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
No f.u___uckkkk shall be given

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by penukz2015(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
On this plot

I will

Build my

.....what again?
Happy New Year people

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
ok smelllymouth come and seee o ooseat down here undecided undecided undecided

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by jazinogold(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by RobinRay(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by sod09(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
timidapsin:
Me i call it

Change your style grin
Another one
Be like that!! wink
u garrit
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by dharmiedrums(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'm not with you o...but i just don't like the extra space you left just to comment "Who else is with me" undecided
Janetessy:

Who else is with me

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by ALAYORMII: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Igbo dey the food wey dem cook for the party

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Dexema(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
This would be a perfect time to drop those mess wey no dey sound but dey smell like madt! Make we con see who go fit continue the challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Divay22(f): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Some people can be wicked,it only when you are doing hard style That's when they tell you be like that cheesy cheesy

My hard style then Was pick pin tongue

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by sirOrubebe: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
timidapsin:
You also played it grin grin Good old days...
There was a time i was playing and i wanted to sneeze and the idiot shouted be like that.

I WAS LIKE
Your own good.

Me I was playing the game with my younger cousin when bae came in. I dodge the guy carry bae enter room

Just as I was about to pour Akamu naim d guy enter room say be like that... I was like... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Rozaystunna(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
OK naa

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by sirOrubebe: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rozaystunna:
OK naa
Na heaven the Keke dey? Because the guy dey point skywards ni

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Janetessy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
dharmiedrums:
I'm not with you o...but i just don't like the extra space you left just to comment "Who else is with me" undecided

Space is free on nairaland grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Rozaystunna(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Na heaven the Keke dey? Because the guy dey point skywards ni
the keke is in motion grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by donfemo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
you know the rest

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by smudge2079(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
WTH is it with this mannequin challenge?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by yinkzzboy: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
The song used in the video doesn't fit in.. They shudda ve used Rae sremmurd ft gucci maine 'black beetles'
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by truthspeaks: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kool but those who wld hv given a hoot went dat way (pic please)
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
The music spoiled the whole thing..
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by dharmiedrums(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
shocked I see.... kiss
Janetessy:

Space is free on nairaland grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by ajasbaba(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
OP see

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by blazer234: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:

Who else is with me

Sorry lady. You are alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos / LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.