Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos (38859 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Here are photos from the glamorous wedding of Jennifer Ohikhaure and Folusho Aina which was held in the UK yesterday... The reception of the colorful wedding ceremony which saw the Oba of Lagos; Rilwan Akiolu and other dignitaries in attendance, was held at the Waldorf Hilton London.

Folusho, a step-son of retired Justice George Adesola Oguntade, was the son of the late Dr. Jimi Okunola Aina and Mrs. Modupe Adewemimo Oguntade, also a retired Judge of the Supreme Court.

The beautiful bride, Jennifer is the daughter of Mr.David Onime Ohikhuare and Mrs. Maria Victoria Ohikhuare from Edo State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/jennifer-ohikhaure-and-folusho-aina-wedding-in-london.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
cheesy

Nice gown,long cake and cute couple.

Happy Married Life.

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Chidonc(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
God rules in heaven while money rules on earth, u dont have to know vips for them to attend your wedding just make more money than you can spend and watch your wedding flooded with men on agbada.

13 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
So Oba Lil' Wayne sef don follow dey junketeer about

Gorgeous bride though. Some of these Edo girls dey sabi fine like winch o.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Seeker17(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
cool
She's indeed pretty ..
Wish them a happy, lasting union

9 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by uzoormah(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm..they did the wedding near my house
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Was he paid to attend this marriage?

Their parents served as Judges/Bench to the most corrupt government of Lagos State angry angry

Why wont Lagos Oba not travel on all expense paid wedding undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

The type of traditional rulers we have now are a disgrace. Gone are the days when monarchs were hard to see...always in the palace.

The Emir of Kano goes to London to attend an Access Bank Golf/Hockey Tournament.

The Oba of Lagos goes to London just for a wedding

And the Oba of Benin is always at the Government House struggling for the Gele-Gele Seaport contracts.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by SWORD419(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
YA salam, all the ladies in the pic are sooooo beautiful walahi!!!

In sha Allah poverty wont be our part in this life and hereafter

12 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Edopesin: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
so! did they share Iphone X

shior!!
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by joystickextendr: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
congrats bro

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Angelopeters: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
L
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oba of Lagoon... i sight you

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by oviejnr(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Common wedding cakes are even better than our independence cake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Ovi4god(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
9ice wedding photor

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
The bride is so beautiful. She looks like Bianca Ojukwu sha

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Just don't lemme talk.....
uzoormah:
Hmmm..they did the wedding near my house
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by IBreakRules: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
in d 3rd pic, the bride sharply kneel down greet the Lagos landlord before he curve her for her own wedding.
the man look sef dey scare her
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by johnstar(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kk

Its obvious no good gals again, no virgin again for 9ja

Na white woman i wn marry
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
I like the bride
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
If this Groom slap you ehn! Your face go tear like balloon
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by ibkgab001: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
I will be somebody in life

Anyway we thank God for the gift of life
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Proffdada: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
How come I have never seen a dark bride?
#melanincrew.

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by belindar: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The type of traditional rulers we have now are a disgrace.
Gone are the days when monarchs were hard to see...always in the palace.

The Emir of Kano goes to London to attend an Access Bank Golf/Hockey Tournament.

The Oba of Lagos goes to London just for a wedding

And the Oba of Benin is always at the Government House struggling for the Gele-Gele Seaport contracts.

So you want the oba to still be leaving in dark ages. I pity your life. It’s seems you still leave in dungeon.
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by uzoormah(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sirpaul:
Just don't lemme talk.....
gringrin
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by OboOlora(f): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Glad to have attended the wedding!
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by dayleke: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is the bride short gan ni or the Oba is tall gogoro ni?
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by ibedun: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
ibkgab001:
I will be somebody in life

Anyway we thank God for the gift of life

Alaye, no be for mouth o!

Where and what are you at the moment?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.